Macjim

MacJim's farewell

If your an OG you know the name, you might even know the clan. 

Peace out to all the people who kept the game fun for a strong 2 years, Shouts to all the 12 y/o's who reported me daily cz they can't hang with the banter. 

Big ups to the cool staff who actually have some sense in them. 

#BullySquad 

#CGI

All the real ones you know who you are, can't shout out most of you cause youre evading l0l.

Time to roll along with the real life. 

From random CGI slave with no idea how to pk, to one of the biggest wild threats in this server. 

-Macjim

-Topsoul 

-On t h e dot

Take care, I wish y'all the best, even the ones I didn't like. Have fun guys. 

Edited by Macjim

Speaking to you as a; staff member, player, and fellow ex-clan member, I'm sad to see you go Jimbo. I hope you still stay around the scene/forums a bit, and maybe eventually make a return to SPK.

Plankjim :( oakjim :( ecojim :( Sad to see a veteran go, and I'd like to apologize on my behalf for how you were treated that lead you to this decision. GL IRL and wherever off you go to send me a PM to check it out :) 

Macjim is the greatest in the world, never did it for the money or the fame or the girls, he was just born an amazing person. Sad to see you go brother I swear these hoes did you dirty smh ryan and ramzito 

lmao we gotta meet up irl now so I can give a big ol' hug (20 minutes away from me ;))... hope your friend got that shrapnel out of his butt cheek