Sign in to follow this  
Sparcmacs

Sparcmacs Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name: (First name would be suffice): Mommi

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: Sweden,Stockholm

5. Average amount of game-play hour per day: 6-8 Hours a day

6. Why should you receive the position?: Honestly i feel like this position fits me perfectly, im always ready to help any player (old&New) and i wish nothing in regard except happy vibes! Im always making sure questions are being answered and i do my best to provide the best information possible.

Another reason why i think im a fit candidate is my location and language, im from Sweden and from the knowledge i have come across with is that a lot of players are from the Scandinavian country's this will lead too that spawn-pk will have another source of timeline to provide help to the players that are in need! I have been playing Spawn-pk for a year or so and i am very familiar with the game and this will lead to more accurate answers for the players! I've always been about helping others because i myself has been in that position and i know what it feels like to not get the perfect answer you're looking for, my goal is to make new players gaming experience much more fun and making sure Spawn-pk will remain a healthy server!

Sincerely Sparcmacs (:

Edited by Sparcmacs

+1 He has helped me alot during my early Days in the server. I have seen him help others to and i defenetly agree that we could be of a server support during his timeline since i myself is from sweden!

+1 helped me whenever I ask and have seen him help everyone within the help cc, constantly just answering questions to the best he can. 

So first off all.Then I started play this rsps,nobody explain me what boss best one how to make money what I should kill to start,but Sparcmacs asks if I need any help so today is 6 day I playing and he still help me with alooot questions he really good I wish he will be helper!Good luck buddy with that! (:

+1 Sparcmacs has helped so many players, I have known him for about a year now and he has always greeted new and old player with kindness and help if they need it. His Pms are always open and he is online for a good chunk of the day, I'm sure if you ask any older player about sparc, only good thing will be said. Overall, Sparc is just a good guy weather you are brand new player to being a veteran, he is always willing to communicate clearly and kindly. I think that the position of helper would be perfect for him. Best of luck!

Personally i'm voting neutral for now. Given I was gone for a week, I can't really comment much on your application but before that I was very active and now once again I am as well. Before that week I left I would hardly see your name, let alone see you helping. You'd pop in maybe like once every two weeks? I pay attention to all the donator ranks and names when people yell and I hardly see yours. Looks like your activity has picked up and I have seen you yelling for people to pm you if they need help but this has only been short term. Give it much more time, maybe a couple of weeks of doing this and you'll be in much better standing.

You contacted me for advice and I gave you some, which you did not follow. Now as bad as it sounds it just looks like you are staff hunting. Time will tell if your attitude will stay the same for the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for the feedback bud, your absolutely right time will tell and i would love to prove you wrong <3

+1 i had to signed up to give this person a huge shout out!!! He helped me in a very friendly even though i had a lot of question!!!

Ayeee my man!!! this guy is a living legend

Got cleaned for 70t still is one of the nicest guys around!!

Massive support man!!!! <3