Sign in to follow this  
too fast

Too fasts Staff application

1. Desired staff position: Whatever is best suited at the specific point in time. (i.e Helper, Mod and Admin)

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tyler but people call me TJ

3. Your age:19

4. Your location: Perth, Western Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Easily around 5-7 hours a day, last week has been quiet due to university commitments but that is finished now.

6. Why you should receive the position: Personally, i believe i am best suited for a staff position as i have had an enormous amount of experience being a staff member in all types of server, whether they are starting out or they have a large quantity of players. I have ran my own server which was successful called Zelix which ran for 4 months so i know the commitments the owners have to take in order to make this server successful and i want to be part of the team and take some stress of the owners and developers. Im committed to whatever i set my mind too, I'm very professional in the way i deal with situations regardless of my position and i just want to see the server grow as i know it has the potential.

I have a good knowledge of the server and whenever I'm online i am always happy to help new players and with whatever else is needed which can be seen by any bugs or abusers being reported to ryan as soon as i find out about them. Im already a trusted member within the server and i just want to build not only my reputation but the reputation of the server within the RSPS community as i truly believe this has the potential to compete with the best if it gets the proper exposure, which again i can help with.

Id just like to thank everyone for taking the time out to read my application and hopefully you agree I am suited to become a staff me member of the SpawnPK, if you find any issues with myself or the application please comment below as i am open to criticism as i will take it on board and improve for the future.

P.S Dont let my forum post count concern you, i am very active on the forums, i just don't necessarily feel the need to post unless its very relevant, if you ever need to get in touch with me the forums will be the best way of communicating if I'm not online.

Thanks again, Too fast (TJ)

Really helpful and supportive and I always see him helping new players. Only thing I would say is that he has been a bit inactive recently. I know he mentioned that in the post but I haven't seen him at all over the past week. +1 still due to his helpfulness for new players, good luck buddy.

Always kind, helping anyone for like a big price check. Sharing the real money making secrets for beginning players and explaining them very briefly. Always online when like there are only 3 more people online to get like the server more crowded. To end this post, he is just a really helpfull person and has been a lot online the past days. You should give him a try. I'm sure he will do great. Good luck!

I Joined recently as a high donator as i would like ryan to grow the sever to be respectable its still at early stages but i rekon if ryan sticks to his life style. too fast would be a great addition to the game staff as he knows this game and in game cc is owened and prob the most respected. only the true people can become ranked in there.

since i started:

he has not failed in helping me around the server get to know where everything is and game commands.

he is the best pc ingame as the price list is outdated by far.

i think if he becomes mod then its a benifit to both server and ryan.

+1 FROM ME GOOD LUCK TYLER

Less gambling sure good for help/mod

I didn't know there was a rule for Mods not being allowed to gamble

To be honest id happily give up my dicer rank for mod, completely up to ryan and what he thinks needs to be done to ensure he gets the best out of all his staff.