lzerraptorz

Bug fix needed.

I've noticed recently that when you go to bolt someone in NH (or anytime i assume tho haven't tested it) you run towards your opponent like your character is trying to melee them similar to the way that the broken crossbows work.

I don't know the reasoning behind this but it is making NHing so clunky and weird.

unknown.png

clicked at a distance character runs in before attempting to bolt.

-Lzerraptorz

17 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

I've noticed recently that when you go to bolt someone in NH (or anytime i assume tho haven't tested it) you run towards your opponent like your character is trying to melee them similar to the way that the broken crossbows work.

I don't know the reasoning behind this but it is making NHing so clunky and weird.

unknown.png

clicked at a distance character runs in before attempting to bolt.

-Lzerraptorz

once your auto-retaliate is on, and you get hit for anything[range mainly], it cancels out the spell, let's say you click on any spell and on a player, and he hits you with range,

the spell would cancel and you'd go for a meele hit in mage

10 minutes ago, gamesniper78 said:

Is there a reason why this hasn't been bug fixed yet?

There hasn't been a update between the creation of this topic and you asking that question.

13 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

There hasn't been a update between the creation of this topic and you asking that question.

I wonder consider it something to be hotfixed, that's all. Thanks for the heads up.