Sign in to follow this  
croocodile

Complete Bogus

I can't just dismiss what you have done on the server. Being the nice person I am I let you still play on the server even after that DDoS encouragement. Sure maybe you never did do it, but you still made the threat. By your logic, you are implying that if you go and commit a murder IRL and then shortly rape a girl the next day, that would have nothing to do with each other and should have absolutely no impact on the individual charges. Maybe just maybe, if you had paid attention to when I referred you to the rules the first time, and mind you I was pretty strict on letting you know that this would be your final and last warning before being banned off the server.

Look at the rules you violated: 

6: DDoSing

• DDoSing (or threatening to ddos a player/the server) is a serious offense and will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
  • This also includes distributing a players or the server's partial/full IP address and other similar information.

3: Macroing

• Using third party software to gain an advantage over another player (Autoclicker) etc.

Do you see that both of those are listed under bannable offense? Hacking threats/encouraging hacking are almost always an instant IP ban off the server. Joke or not, encouraged or not, and even if you attempted or didn't attempt to do so, we don't take joking lightly here. Consider yourself lucky you kept on playing after the ddos threat mind you (by my good grace), yet wasn't long after that where you decided to mess up and continue to break the rules. Was the botting a joke as well?

I've got players to protect and I don't want any hackers running lose, and that includes people who are joking around pretending to be hackers. It doesn't matter if it was a joke or not. It could of been directed to a regular player, perhaps a staff member, and even to an owner himself. Obviously the more important standing the player has in the community the worse the punishment, but things like that can not just slide by.

I might even want to add that an unban could be arranged on the circumstance that you are permanently muted but the fact you broke the macro rule as well I don't want to risk you in the community as you are now a liability. It's not hard to follow the rules and you had every opportunity to do so. I gave you a second chance, I don't believe in thirds. Topic locked.

This was written by Kellatha in response to my previous thread. I still cant comprehend how you cant seem to see past the fact that the "Ddos threat" you keep referencing wasnt a ddos threat and should have been scrapped as soon as you acknowledged that it was nothing more than a joke. The fact that you continue to utilize it as justification for maintaining my ipban is completely absurd.

The whole point of a rulebook is to enable staff and players to have something to abide by and interpret in order to maintain an orderly playerbase. You seem to have tipped that upside down by completely ignoring the fact that as a staff member it is your duty to interpret and carry out the rules correctly. A "rule-breaking offense" that was determined to be nothing more than a humor is one of those things that you should interpret and look past, as you know yourself that no threat was made, and that it was a simple JOKE. Show some respect towards yourself and towards the server and treat the rules the way they were meant to be, as a tool to help you carry out your job, not an excuse to extend bans on someone for an offense they didnt commit.

Ramzi himself has said that he doesn't take jokes lightly. I've asked him about situations like this before regarding people who are trolling about what they said but still breaking rules, like giving away accounts to be specific. Trolling or not the account should still be banned. Something like that wasn't harmful to anyone and in no way related to a severe offense but the punishment still remains. You shouldn't of joked around in the first place.

If you keep posting outside of the appeal an offense section talking about your ban/punishment i'll ban you off the forums as well. This isn't your first post about this in the wrong section so consider yourself warned. I won't issue one out again.