Sign in to follow this  
black sages2

staff app black sages2

1. Desired staff position: helper
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tyler
3. Your age:25
4. Your location: California
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:minimum of 4 average 6, 5-7 days a week

6.Why you should receive the position: I know I would be good as a staff member, reason being is that anytime i'm on i'm always helping others in help chat and

even in the discord. If somebody asks a questions I do not know the answer to I will ask around or go deep in the forums to find what they are looking for.

But i also try to make people learn how to play the game, example people are constantly asking prices and my response is try checking the trading post look

at prices now and the history of the item so you can figure out the prices. I am very dedicated to this server by trying to recruit people I know and trying to

make the experiences for the newer players a welcome one to keep them interested in the server. I know if I don't have any help when I played a new server

to me I usually will quit thinking that it is an unfriendly server. I am in California typical times that i play are anywhere form 2pm(PST)-10pm(PST).Thank you for your time and consideration. just updating a little still interested even after my leave of absence im back in the game and the grind is back on.

Edited by black sages2
updating new information
  • Like 2

Nice you helped me ingame and help others you deserve becoming a helper good luck m8.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bread Unban said:

like to see you more active

He's online late nights(CST). It's like he has a European time zone but he lives in America. It's a time zone we desperately need, and he fits just perfect. That's probably why you don't see him online much but I do see him online quite a few times.

• Like 1

Black sages2 is a helpful player I've seen him online most of the time I'm online and he's always offering to help on yell. Nothing but good things I've seen from him not to mention a month or two ago he gave away like 200b to the community so he's a dope guy. +1

Hello, my name is Dragonkiler, though i am not very well known I hope you all will take my comment just as serious as any other. I got back into the game around a month or two ago, when I restarted I had no clue on all the changes that has happened in that time. Black Sages2 came across me some how, I cannot remember exactly how, but he helped me get back on the track of the whole server. He helped me personally with making money, and the new money making methods, and what the best thing to go for. When I see this person online, I never see anything bad from him, nor towards him, he is always asking people if they need help in anyway, and to be honest he inspired me to do the same where ever I could. In my own opinion, he is the most active helper I know of, as well as kind, I doubt that will change. Even though if he did not get a title, I imagine he would still be the same, but I am sure we can all agree he deserves a title for all of his help in the community. :)

• Like 1

From my personal opinion of black sages2, He haven't been the nicest towards me, and some others but everyone can change to better. And if he lives on a timezone where staff is needed, then I'll give +1 Just be helpful for everyone! Good luckerino!

Hi its pr0 shneb, the finest pker around  as you all know.
I 100% support this. I see black sage online time and on yell and help cc helping others out.
First time I saw his name I thought of Jiraya, all we need now is Jiraya as a staff member.
Black sage also helped me too a few times, great guy. I hope he gets it! Good luck.

• Like 1

I do say deserve it, give u my support Gl with ur App

When i was asking for help on my alt he pmed me ingame and help without ask him for anything to help!

• Like 1

black sages2 should really be recognized more, he is a very useful person to the spawnpk community. he's is always active when staff is not and always kind ,and helpful.

iv been playing for a couple weeks now and sometimes I play late night early morning ,just about whenever I get some free time from my daughter. and I honestly got too say that he has helped me become a better player. as far as the current helper I haven't seen much activity from him. also when I do it take awhile to get a small reply. foremost black sage2 is truly amazing to this community and I would highly recommend him . thanks for all your hard and devoted time too this community black! 

Edited by droopy420

+1 black sages is a very helpful person, helps new people by keeping pms open and joining help cc. he is also a veteran with great knowledge of spk as a whole so idk why he hasnt been promoted yet! GL with ur app

Still 50/50 on this application, however, I wish you the best of luck and It will be on consistent review.

Reasons on why I'm 50/50:

• Appears to be advertising over yell that PM's are open for those who need help, which is admirable, but a bit excessive which leads me to believe these are done @ specific times with specific intentions (catch the eye of staff members). Even then, this is still a more positive feat. rather than a negative one - I can respect it.
  • There has been quite a few instances in which your maturity was questionable after you threw what appeared to be a "tantrum" over minor things that happen within day-to-day gameplay:

272eebcc9a4d2d6f64e266dd24d74fba.png

• While you may have had every right to express your concern for what happened, you were given a valid explanation as to what was occurring during that moment but still took it upon yourself to complain to a majority of the staff team (deep wilderness PJ timer is shortened compared to edgeville, and the clip shows that you were not being hit back by the boss during the very time I came in - This was calculated, and works the same way on OSRS I do it all the time).
  • Do I hold this against you? Not quite, but it's something to keep in mind due to how you behaved and made a false accusation of staff-abuse:

5: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own.

In addition to this, are you aware that you have a mute / jail on file? Not going to release the details to the public, you can PM me regarding this but .. Just another thing to point out.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:36 AM, Phenomenon said:

Still 50/50 on this application, however, I wish you the best of luck and It will be on consistent review.

Reasons on why I'm 50/50:

• Appears to be advertising over yell that PM's are open for those who need help, which is admirable, but a bit excessive which leads me to believe these are done @ specific times with specific intentions (catch the eye of staff members). Even then, this is still a more positive feat. rather than a negative one - I can respect it.
  • There has been quite a few instances in which your maturity was questionable after you threw what appeared to be a "tantrum" over minor things that happen within day-to-day gameplay:

272eebcc9a4d2d6f64e266dd24d74fba.png

• While you may have had every right to express your concern for what happened, you were given a valid explanation as to what was occurring during that moment but still took it upon yourself to complain to a majority of the staff team (deep wilderness PJ timer is shortened compared to edgeville, and the clip shows that you were not being hit back by the boss during the very time I came in - This was calculated, and works the same way on OSRS I do it all the time).
  • Do I hold this against you? Not quite, but it's something to keep in mind due to how you behaved and made a false accusation of staff-abuse:

5: Staff Disrespect

• Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you.
  • Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator
  • This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you.
  • If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own.

In addition to this, are you aware that you have a mute / jail on file? Not going to release the details to the public, you can PM me regarding this but .. Just another thing to point out.

Thanks for the input, and later admitted when you fully explained it too me about the newer update i failed to read and admitted i was wrong.

Edited by black sages2
d