Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Buff Magic

A player can be in full torags, i'll be in max mage gear and splash 2/3 times. I don't know what the problem is, maybe there is no magic defense decrease on this server or magic in general is not accurate but i should be able to hit my magic attacks almost every time on full torags no mage prayer.

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

A player can be in full torags, i'll be in max mage gear and splash 2/3 times. I don't know what the problem is, maybe there is no magic defense decrease on this server or magic in general is not accurate but i should be able to hit my magic attacks almost every time on full torags no mage prayer.

Lmao it's been like this for so long guess you haven't heard this server being called splashpk. @Phenomenon knows how much I complained about this shit before yet no one listens to the players. Get @Kellatha or one of the other mods to complain and mabey @Ryan will listen for once. The mage on this server is such cancer. 

I legit used to walk from mage bank to level 1 wildly with invo of brews tanking kids. Lmao this server is easily one of the easiest servers to tank test on. 

We're on a server that has the capability to barrage 30's through F3, barrage 57's on no prayer, and barrage players while wearing full tank gear.

Buff magic?! LOL don't make me laugh. We need to rework the entire combat system so that it's proper, not feed into the fire we've started by adding custom items.

The sad part is, whenever something is "buffed" "nerfed" or even changed, it may work for one style of PKing, but it will allow players with the most expensive items in game to hit 99's lmfao

Magic does not need a buff i hit 44's with barrage in my Jesus outfit

Magic defence does need to be looked at and tweaked tho.

17 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

We're on a server that has the capability to barrage 30's through F3, barrage 57's on no prayer, and barrage players while wearing full tank gear.

Buff magic?! LOL don't make me laugh. We need to rework the entire combat system so that it's proper, not feed into the fire we've started by adding custom items.

The sad part is, whenever something is "buffed" "nerfed" or even changed, it may work for one style of PKing, but it will allow players with the most expensive items in game to hit 99's lmfao

I just meant change my bad. It needs to be reworked against tank gear. karils for a fact helps prevent a barrage from freezing you but i seem to splash all the time on tank gear like torags. 

It needs to be reworked and if ryan decides to take the time into fixing this then it will add a lot more variety onto the server. 

• Like 1

magic has two components, like every other attack style: accuracy and damage.

magic accuracy is appalling. it needs to be increased or changed as a function of (own magic attack bonus) - (opps magic defence)

Do magic based fights for a week in 07 then you'll complain about it being too op

On 18.5.2018 at 1:39 AM, Phenomenon said:

ikr, I've seen doggy's video and he hit 50 in ice barrage I thought that was so high,

I don't think buffing would help, it would make it so powerful,

the issue here is that some people don't understand stuff,  it's kinda like pvming, once your lucky other times your not that lucky,

its the same thing its based on the gear your wearing and sometimes luck

ps:ik ur in max mage"

well I am in almost mage range I hit "0"s  sometimes it's the same thing