Phenomenon

FREE ZEPLIN!

Just now, cokiemonsta said:

Another ragger off the server :) Leave him banned please.

While i may not agree with what he chose to do on his spare time, who are we to judge him?

Not even sure why he was banned, as i didn't handle that case - But i will say that he was always a great spirit when i spoke to him, he was a great guy.

This is an appreciation thread, go take your hate somewhere else -.-

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

While i may not agree with what he chose to do on his spare time, who are we to judge him?

Not even sure why he was banned, as i didn't handle that case - But i will say that he was always a great spirit when i spoke to him, he was a great guy.

This is an appreciation thread, go take your hate somewhere else -.-

I'm not hating on him. It's just that he would rag people for no reason without an explanation. I tried my best to talk with him and he would never talk. Not so great spirit if you ask me. 

Also maybe it's because he gave his account away to a friend? ''xheadhunterx''

5 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Another ragger off the server :) Leave him banned please.

He wasn't even a bad guy lmao, keep crying more about ragging

1 hour ago, Hooke V2 said:

He wasn't even a bad guy lmao, keep crying more about ragging

Crying? sure. He is a ragger and i would love nothing more but to nerf ragging on this server. 

But i'm not an idiot. Ragging cannot be banned from this server nor would i want a ragger to be banned from the server. 

If someone wants to waste their time ragging that's fine but i disagree with ruining other players day just because you died. Players don't get ragged for running their mouth, players get ragged for being good at the game. 

That's all i'm going to say about it since this is not about ragging. This is about a player being banned from the game and Tevin would love to see that player free'd. I can only hope the owners do not give in and hold up punishment for a player that broke the rules. Thank you @Ramzi @Ryan

3 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Crying? sure. He is a ragger and i would love nothing more but to nerf ragging on this server. 

But i'm not an idiot. Ragging cannot be banned from this server nor would i want a ragger to be banned from the server. 

If someone wants to waste their time ragging that's fine but i disagree with ruining other players day just because you died. Players don't get ragged for running their mouth, players get ragged for being good at the game. 

That's all i'm going to say about it since this is not about ragging. This is about a player being banned from the game and Tevin would love to see that player free'd. I can only hope the owners do not give in and hold up punishment for a player that broke the rules. Thank you @Ramzi @Ryan

You legit just said 'Another ragger off the server, leave him banned please'. Smh you contradict yourself in 10 minutes

1 hour ago, Hooke V2 said:

You legit just said 'Another ragger off the server, leave him banned please'. Smh you contradict yourself in 10 minutes

I worded myself poorly. I meant he is a 1 less ragger i have to deal with and he broke a rule. Should stay banned for doing so.

2 minutes ago, 88 said:

guys relax he just banned didnt die 

I wonder if he ever got that ele skin token

Zeplin man was the best of them. He would be the goodest of boys at times and was like a sister. Haters gonna hate cause zeplin clrd em

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Zeplin man was the best of them. He would be the goodest of boys at times and was like a sister. Haters gonna hate cause zeplin clrd em

I wouldn't know because when i first started the server he was not very active and when he was he never talked. Maybe he was more active before i joined but i can only assume he sticks to private messages.

And really the more i think about it he might of never talked but that's much better then trash talking. Most of the raggers on the server talk to much and their actions don't back it up. I'll give him a +1 for not being one of those guys.

well as i said to myself if someone forces me to fight and weights 40kg and wont box me i walk away :) box me or leave me alone in the octagon you will have no chance :) hope we meet once irl guys .

i will take today (at night a pic of me irl whoever laughs tell me your addres i have in 2months school free doing 3year's kickboxing after it doing 1year of free work 300euro's or so per month)

Edited by the auroora

you're a meme, thx for the lolz

33 minutes ago, the auroora said:

well as i said to myself if someone forces me to fight and weights 40kg and wont box me i walk away :) box me or leave me alone in the octagon you will have no chance :) hope we meet once irl guys .

i will take today (at night a pic of me irl whoever laughs tell me your addres i have in 2months school free doing 3year's kickboxing after it doing 1year of free work 300euro's or so per month)

8 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Homeless people earn more a month LOL

cool bruh idm how much money i get im not money hungry irl and i'd rather do that then sitting whole time at home if i sit whole time at home i will get faster bored then doing that but w.e you say be addicted to rsps in the time i do kickboxing

There's no need to comment about anyone's finacial situation at all. This post was for the people that like Zep, if you have negative opinions, or comments, leave them off the forums.

8 hours ago, the auroora said:

Send me a dick pic(peanut butter too plz)  whilst you're at it.