Orion

Orion Helper Application

14 minutes ago, Racc2_TheFirst said:

the bitch always merchin me! :o 

Na but for real, awesome guy, always helping ppl, knows the server like the back of his hand and while he does like the occasional gamble/stake, he knows his limits. (Plus the only one that always returns stuff I lend him xD )

Activity: 9/10, do you even sleep bro? (thanks to you my friends list is never completely red xD)

Trustworthiness: 10/10 One of the few people I actually trust on this server

Attitude: 8/10 He messes around a lot, which keeps yell and help convo's fun but he never crosses the line, never seen him flame or be disrespectful to anyone

Helplyness: 7/10 helps the old and the new alike, see him on help chat a lot, also helped me with quite some things over my time on the server (also, yes, I invented a new word, lets make that trend shall we? #Helplyness)

In game he is one of the strongest candidates for staff in my opinion, on forums his activity could use a serious boost, but he seems to realize this so.

You'dd be excellent staff m8, gl and here is my official:

you just want me to stop merching you, aint gonna happen but support is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mowream said:

Immense support for this guy, trustworthy, helpful and a decent lad overall.
+1

wheres my bank at? <3

Best of luck with this application Tom. 

Great detail and I see you helping a lot. I'd just like to see how you'd react to things like people flaming on yell towards you.

1) Someone starts flaming excessivley, calling a family member of yours a whore for example. How would you react? (Not if you was a staff member, at this current time)

2) Your best mate has been RWTíng but you've been friends with him on servers for two years. How would you react? (If you was a Staff Member)

3) Every other staff member is praised for their hard work and is granted a promotion, apart from you. What would your thoughts be?

4) You have 5T, you have been cleaned at gamble by a guy who started with 10B and kept doubling up, then ran when he was 4.5T up and is rubbing it in your face on yell. How would you react?

I've seen you helping a little bit, not loads but that can easily be due to the fact I'm working a lot recently and on at different times, or you could be doing a lot of things behind the scenes (via private messages, clan chats etc) that I haven't seen.

Best of luck with this I'd like to see your responses HONESTLY to these questions before I make my decision.

16 hours ago, Orion said:

you just want me to stop merching you, aint gonna happen but support is appreciated.

Haha, np, I'll merch you right back m8 ;D

18 hours ago, J Hus said:

Best of luck with this application Tom. 

Great detail and I see you helping a lot. I'd just like to see how you'd react to things like people flaming on yell towards you.

1) Someone starts flaming excessivley, calling a family member of yours a whore for example. How would you react? (Not if you was a staff member, at this current time)

2) Your best mate has been RWTíng but you've been friends with him on servers for two years. How would you react? (If you was a Staff Member)

3) Every other staff member is praised for their hard work and is granted a promotion, apart from you. What would your thoughts be?

4) You have 5T, you have been cleaned at gamble by a guy who started with 10B and kept doubling up, then ran when he was 4.5T up and is rubbing it in your face on yell. How would you react?

I've seen you helping a little bit, not loads but that can easily be due to the fact I'm working a lot recently and on at different times, or you could be doing a lot of things behind the scenes (via private messages, clan chats etc) that I haven't seen.

Best of luck with this I'd like to see your responses HONESTLY to these questions before I make my decision.

1) To be honest, people can insult me however much they want, I don't really care, but there is a line and when the line is crossed I'll ignore them.

2) I'd be sad to see it happen, but if I was a staff member then I would have to report it to higher authority if I was only a SS or deal with the problem myself and hope they understand my actions.

3) I'd look back at what others did and compare that to how I did, look at their attitude compared to mine and in general just focus on improving and instead of kicking up a fuss, just get on with it.

4) Funny this one, it's happened recently and I did clean someone from 500m to 2.5t (why they were doing such low stakes I haven't a clue), I usually just laugh at it then get annoyed at myself later on for continuing to gamble. However if the person was constantly harassing me or flaming then I would either screenshot it or hope that the staff online will deal with the problems and I would ignore the person.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Racc said:

Haha, np, I'll merch you right back m8 ;D

Please do try

50 minutes ago, Clevedad said:

Snoop dogg as profile picture? Quality!

But ofc, who else other than the dank memer himself?

• Like 1

Yes, All Around great guy, Lovely to have a chat with, Very respectful, Doesn't take the game too serious imo. JUst likes to have fun + would be a good role model for tevin

+1

24 minutes ago, v17711717717 said:

Yes, All Around great guy, Lovely to have a chat with, Very respectful, Doesn't take the game too serious imo. JUst likes to have fun + would be a good role model for tevin

+1

Thank you abuser :)

really helpfull player ive known him for a long time now and he fits the staff rank perfectly BUT he must be more actiive on forums then he will be perfect 

+1

27 minutes ago, The old akam said:

really helpfull player ive known him for a long time now and he fits the staff rank perfectly BUT he must be more actiive on forums then he will be perfect 

+1

I am aiming towards improving my forum activity.

Thank you for the support.

I vouch for Orion great guy always helping around I believe he will make a great change to server.

22 hours ago, ajayafc said:

I vouch for Orion great guy always helping around I believe he will make a great change to server.

Cheers man.

14 hours ago, Arron said:

Top lad

:)