kyran0234

Not helping...

Yesterday i made an appeal as my account got falsely banned and it was my friends acc story on there.Staff have just been telling me the same thing wait until the owners have seen it.It has nearly been 17 hours and surely the owners would have been on by now and checked it and still i have no updates.If there are any helpful staff could you please get my account unbanned because now it's kind of getting frustrating. 

4 hours ago, kyran0234 said:

Yesterday i made an appeal as my account got falsely banned and it was my friends acc story on there.Staff have just been telling me the same thing wait until the owners have seen it.It has nearly been 17 hours and surely the owners would have been on by now and checked it and still i have no updates.If there are any helpful staff could you please get my account unbanned because now it's kind of getting frustrating. 

I've told you this is all in motion. No one on the team can help you further. We are waiting on the owners to check, and only they can exempt you from what happened. I wont warn you again to stop making topics when they are not needed. All you have to do is wait on them, and that will solve your problem.