Kellatha

Enchanted Stone Event!

Enchanted fragment event!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How do you guys feel about the Enchanted fragment event?

• Yes! It will make the server more rewarding for doing the things we love!
    • Yes! Finally an event that will give us a unique reward for our efforts!
    • Not sure how I feel about this, sounds meh.
    • No! We don't need anymore custom rewards!
    • No! This is going to break the economy!

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

A long-term event 

Long term wise you have implemented highscores for PvP kills and could do so with Boss KC and added filters 

2 hours ago, Morbid said:

No @Ryan Stop adding all this custom items to the game already Making this game P2W so quickly its not even funny. The amount of Custom pets in the game is getting retarded already. I am sure by now a user can go pk in a full Auto-keep set of overpowered gear and risk nothing also? STOP WITH THE P2W Bullshit already

This do polls ingame to get players votes, one vote per UID of course similar to the daily login rewards system

4 hours ago, pj3r said:

This do polls ingame to get players votes, one vote per UID of course similar to the daily login rewards system

Polls like this are useless imo, most ppl just go for what benefits them without taking a closer look into the big picture and the future when it comes to stuff lile this.

Its fine to let the community decide but as a management team they should know when its just too much and when to pull the break. Again just look at how the osrs team did that with lets say the serp helmet. 

On 14.5.2018 at 12:48 AM, Fat Abdah said:

Although this was clearly stolen from another server >:(>:(>:(..... (Name, concepts, exact item, and exact amount).  Wouldn't be bad to do.

1word :DREAMSCAPE V2

On 15.5.2018 at 8:15 PM, Ironstock said:

I like the idea of bringing PVM and skilling into this rather than just PVP.

I do think that limiting it to 20 players may be an issue, maybe have a few tier rewards, or a reward shop where the stone is used as currency.

did you look on the last updates? IT WAS PURE PVM YOU RETARD FKING DO RESEARCHS THEN TALK KK?