Y I P K U

Guide to Improving Switches/Item Drag

I would HIGHLY advise closing any SPK clients before doing this.

Navigate to your userfiles and .spawnpk-data (C:\Users\PC_Name_here\.spawnpk-data) by either:

-> Windows Explorer -> This PC -> Windows (C:) -> Users -> PC_Name_Here -> .spawnpk-data     

Or by simply clicking your userfiles from the dropdown menu of Windows Explorer, it should be right below the "Desktop" option.

Right click settings.properties and click "open with".

UqyWuxv.png

Click open or "open with" then choose notepad/wordpad or an equivalent.

8Ks9FzY.png

Scroll to the bottom till you see item_drag=X. The default = 0, higher drag = better. The value of X would be whatever is currently set in your client

5xsYNz7.png

Change the value what you like, fiddle around with it a bit. I just doubled the max default drag and it works pretty good, the max default drag is 20. I wouldn't go above 55~ unless your mouse has crazy sensitivity or you have a high DPI screen. Enjoy your switches.

Close the client BEFORE changing any values 

Side note: The SPK client has natural acceleration for items, so if you're one of the people who click-hold their first item this won't help you.

On 5/6/2019 at 2:07 PM, saltysadface said:

you can do ::setdrag (number) instead of having to do this process these days @Kaizerchief gl

Setdrag only goes to 20. This allows you to go beyond that. Which is imo kind of cheating. But then again I think 20 drag by itself is already way too high.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, congomen69 said:

Setdrag only goes to 20. This allows you to go beyond that. Which is imo kind of cheating. But then again I think 20 drag by itself is already way too high.

Ahhhh, I see!