Hyurien

Lost Items to Update

So I was on the gamble screen with Divinedrake and then while we were there (Items were already placed as bets) the update started , keep in mind that we were ALREADY on the gamble screen when the timer started counting down , After I saw the timer I immediately tried to click decline or the 'x' button on the gamble screen but it wasn't working...we didn't even have a game-mode selected yet...it wasn't on fp , bj , or dd...

So while I was stuck on the screen I dced , because of this I couldn't log-in (It said I had to wait a minute or two) so I did wait and immediately after I logged in I noticed all my items were GONE (not in my inv , not in my bank , nothing).

The items I lost were 102 Blood Money , Morrigan's Legs/Body , Bounty Cape , Ags , and 5 Bags...Hoping it'll get refunded but I doubt that.

Even if a refund is impossible due to no evidence I'd like an explanation...I tried checking if Divinedrake was on to ask him/her about the issue but he/she wasn't online (He/she was betting a Magma Helm and 5 Bags btw).

So that's it , I also wanted to say that Bow was very helpful when I asked for staff help.

I hope I'll get a reply about my issue soon...

I usually logout 30~ seconds before an update takes place (in my experience this saves character's files better on some servers), I wasn't able to logout or access my bank when the update timer came up. Just wanted to confirm this, as it probably applied to your gamble screen too.

I think if 2 accs x-log while having items on the gamble screen, the items will be returned to the inve. Seems strange they didn't, good luck getting to the bottom of this.

1 hour ago, Hyurien said:

So I was on the gamble screen with Divinedrake and then while we were there (Items were already placed as bets) the update started , keep in mind that we were ALREADY on the gamble screen when the timer started counting down , After I saw the timer I immediately tried to click decline or the 'x' button on the gamble screen but it wasn't working...we didn't even have a game-mode selected yet...it wasn't on fp , bj , or dd...

So while I was stuck on the screen I dced , because of this I couldn't log-in (It said I had to wait a minute or two) so I did wait and immediately after I logged in I noticed all my items were GONE (not in my inv , not in my bank , nothing).

The items I lost were 102 Blood Money , Morrigan's Legs/Body , Bounty Cape , Ags , and 5 Bags...Hoping it'll get refunded but I doubt that.

Even if a refund is impossible due to no evidence I'd like an explanation...I tried checking if Divinedrake was on to ask him/her about the issue but he/she wasn't online (He/she was betting a Magma Helm and 5 Bags btw).

So that's it , I also wanted to say that Bow was very helpful when I asked for staff help.

I hope I'll get a reply about my issue soon...

U dont have to quote bowflexxx name every fuckin topic, aint gonna get him mod btw