Narcotic

Regarding

Usually permanent. UID bans are like hand sanitizers, 99.99% of germs get killed, but only .01% remain! Sorta the same, except only .01% of UID bans get lifted.

2 hours ago, Narcotic said:

Out of curiosity, is there a wait limit on UID ban or is it a forever thing? 

Jw thanks !

For real if you got uid banned just quit

they treat you like you are a terroist 

4 hours ago, Narcotic said:

Out of curiosity, is there a wait limit on UID ban or is it a forever thing? 

Jw thanks !

I've recently been given the opportunity to return after a year ban for a multitude of offenses. Therefore I wouldn't say that it's never going to be a possibility. 

I do hope that the system is slightly altered to give players another chance to prove themselves.

3 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

You were uid banned? 

He was uid banned for getting blackmailed into RWT. 

9 hours ago, lol3421 said:

:P they think saying other server names is adving as well but meh i cant complain i crashed the server in no time just by ragging it i get treated like a terrorist/nazi in all games duo my names / my looking :P

4 hours ago, Morbid said:

He was uid banned for getting blackmailed into RWT. 

obv lets blackmail everyone :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Usually permanent. UID bans are like hand sanitizers, 99.99% of germs get killed, but only .01% remain! Sorta the same, except only .01% of UID bans get lifted.

ah alright ty. Have a good life

On 10/05/2018 at 6:00 PM, Kellatha said:

And the owners sure do give them out like 4 dollar product :’)

if you actually think about it, if it’s really like this and only .01% get unbanned then eventually majority of the server will be banned

because all your players are human right? And if I’m not mistaken humans make a lot of mistakes

you can’t even say I’m wrong this server most likely has the most uid bans/ip bans

reason i think this is because this is the only server with a forums active only because of people complaining about bans

smh 

I would say 90% of the community will never be banned. Why? They follow the rules. I'm also not sure where youre getting the information that the forums are only active because people are appealing their punishment. 

People act as if it's hard to follow the rules.

@Aquaman  15 years old internet Rebels , watch out   *rules are meant to be broken* *all humain make mistake*  LOLL im dead pissing on my self

ive been waiting nearly 2 days for my report to be checked by owners for my uidban.Surely they would have been on by now.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:59 AM, lol3421 said:

Terrorists with a good lawyer get away with everything

On 15/05/2018 at 4:03 AM, Aquaman said:

I would say 90% of the community will never be banned. Why? They follow the rules. I'm also not sure where youre getting the information that the forums are only active because people are appealing their punishment. 

For real man, I don’t understand you

If you have been in the rsps scene for like 3-5 years you would understand

look at all the top serves (not current)

they all lost a lot of their players ikov alone had 500-800 active players banned but then the owner realised his fuck up and corrected it with an unban to everyone and changing the rules

same for soulsplit and other servers back like 4 years ago 

but now servers have “evolved”

go look at the rules on the top 5 servers

one thing you will notice is that they will punish but rarely banish completely 

why? Because they know they can only get a certain amount of people to join and want to maximise it rather than decrease it 

Owners and staff members have very low tolerance for rule breaking, that's how they minimize rule breaking. But still I think there would be good if there was a thing that says how long of an punishment you would get from breaking rule. I believe that everyone should get a chance to play again, even after breaking rules. People do change. But who am I to judge haha. Don't break rules and you will be fine.

On 14.5.2018 at 6:58 PM, lol3421 said:

And the owners sure do give them out like 4 dollar product :’)

if you actually think about it, if it’s really like this and only .01% get unbanned then eventually majority of the server will be banned

because all your players are human right? And if I’m not mistaken humans make a lot of mistakes

you can’t even say I’m wrong this server most likely has the most uid bans/ip bans

reason i think this is because this is the only server with a forums active only because of people complaining about bans

smh 

Breaking the rules is no mistake, its something you decided to do and you gotta live with the consequences of your decissions, man up. Saying that humans aint perfect is a weak excuse.

On 5/14/2018 at 11:03 AM, Aquaman said:

90% of the community will never be banned b/c they sit afk pvming and dont know what pking is so they are irrelevant to the server

On 21/05/2018 at 1:09 AM, despair said:

Breaking the rules is no mistake, its something you decided to do and you gotta live with the consequences of your decissions, man up. Saying that humans aint perfect is a weak excuse.

One word for people like you “ignorant”

I go off of facts you get your information from faith in humans 

every single person on this earth has made at least 1k mistakes 

and my point is that on spk 1 mistake could get u uid banne permenant 

and that makes no sense

If I go and kill someone right now I’ll get like 20 years and I’ll be shown proof

break a rule on here no proof shown and most likely a perm ban

unless the person ddosed the server or threatened someone (bad shit) then they don’t deserve a second chance but other people do.

i still find it funny that if I kill someone right now and get caught I’ll be shown proof

but since I broke a rule on here NO PROOF 

probably cause I’m an alien and showing my proof will mean the end of humans 

just hax the server free unuid ban, can play again easily but dont expect to get ur account back 

7 hours ago, lol3421 said:

One word for people like you “ignorant”

I go off of facts you get your information from faith in humans 

every single person on this earth has made at least 1k mistakes 

and my point is that on spk 1 mistake could get u uid banne permenant 

and that makes no sense

If I go and kill someone right now I’ll get like 20 years and I’ll be shown proof

break a rule on here no proof shown and most likely a perm ban

unless the person ddosed the server or threatened someone (bad shit) then they don’t deserve a second chance but other people do.

i still find it funny that if I kill someone right now and get caught I’ll be shown proof

but since I broke a rule on here NO PROOF 

probably cause I’m an alien and showing my proof will mean the end of humans 

Where do I say punishment with no proof is acceptable?

All I said was that you shouldnt excuse your rule breaking with "humans aint perfect they will have mistakes"

Thats no excuse for disregarding the rules, even lower gravity rules can give you an unfair advantage over other players which is why they are not allowed. What you say would give everyone a free wildcard to abuse the rules. Its not ignorant from me to say that whatever the reason is you broke the rules for, you should be punished. Equivilant exchange, you harvest what you sow.

Wether or not you arw given proof is a total different topic which I wasnt talking about.

Edited by despair