Sign in to follow this  
E O O E VII

Pet- & Gear Adjustment V2

Hello,

I am, for some reason (I Don't Really Know Why TBH), a new topic about ''Pet Adjustment''.

So first of all I'd like to ask why my old topic got deleted, ''https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/13124-pet-adjustment'',

Secondly I'd like to expalin what kind of information in my old topic was and will also start a new one:

Pet Adjustment (Lost on death)

As since 2015 players can have multiple pets with them in the wilderness, for example an alien, doppel or death pet. Meaning that when they get attacked by any player they could quickly switch out alien, or when they get tb'ed instantly they could switchout their doppel/death and securely die. When these players die they DON'T lose any pets, and that's what this topic is about.

However, alot of pkers , which are mainly in single wilderness based clans, are annoyed to them to the fact that these kind of players dont risk anything. Whenever fighting back they often have a greater advantage too since of the multiple pets they could bring and switchout during the fight.

So my suggestions is that people with multiple pets inside their inventory will lose it, just take the advantage of taking too many pets into deep wildy. It's also a risk people will now take when they bring multiple pets.

We could however think about any insurance system, which will insure your pets in your inventory for a certain amount of time or deaths. This Insurance will cost alot of money which would be based on the rarity and the effects of the pets. 

Pets which are worn already won't be lost on death and won't need any Insurance.

Gear Adjustment (Lost on death/ Pay a fee)

The second subject is about the completionist gear, which is in my opinion a nice armor set to have since it's totally free and offers alot of good bonuses.

However this armour is too OP, since it is autokeepable on death.

So I'd like to suggest a change on this:

- When the completionist gear is completed you can claim your armour set at a NPC/ Achievement tab and it will be completely free. However when the player die with the armour being worn, the armour gets broken (Just like vesta's etc.). Players will have to fix every piece individually which can only be fixed with blood money or regular coins.

- The second thing we could think about is about having ''certain time to use'', meaning players can claim this set everyday at any NPC/ Achievement tab and are able to use this set for 2 hours in the next 24 hours. When the players used the armour set for 2 hours it will turn into dust, and the player will be able to claim a new set the next day (after 24 hours of when the armour set got claimed). 

• The armour set will after 24 hours of when being claimed turn automatically turn to dust.
  • The ''timer'' will only go down when the armour is worn, meaning that when it's in your inventory the timer doesn't go down.
  • As an add-on: I also like to suggest take the anti-venom part away from the set, making a new money / blood money sink, since people have to buy serpentine helmets or anti venom potions.

Hope the community would look into this carefully, and when (dis)agreeing with the subject posting a reason why they (dis)agree with this.

Thank you for reading,

Sincerely,

E O O E VII

No support, same reasons the community gave before.

No support. Comp armor doesn't see much use, this would make it not used at all. Obsidian has more or less replaced comp armor because comp has horrible defense (stats between addy and rune).

5 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

No support, same reasons the community gave before.

No support. Comp armor doesn't see much use, this would make it not used at all. Obsidian has more or less replaced comp armor because comp has horrible defense (stats between addy and rune).

First topic got removed outta nowhere, couldnt read comments?

No support and as I told @Aquaman this whole thread will be 

1) People who can afford/have pets who don't support this. 

Or 

2) People who can't/don't have pets who do support this. 

It it will literally go nowhere and potentially lead to flaming for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, Ichi said:

Or 

Ok let the PvMers win again :thumbsup:

Sounds like someone who tries to farm pvmers is sick of not being able to kill someone who isn't not even pking, instead of just fighting pkers.

Agreed Comp venom effect is op.  Yeah obs is better but its also 260b not free

Also pkers bring Phoenix and wolper and others all the time. 

Edited by kegan

21 hours ago, kegan said:

Sounds like someone who tries to farm pvmers is sick of not being able to kill someone who isn't not even pking, instead of just fighting pkers.

Agreed Comp venom effect is op.  Yeah obs is better but its also 260b not free

Also pkers bring Phoenix and wolper and others all the time. 

I never saw a pker bring multiple pets (yet) xD

On 9.5.2018 at 10:43 PM, Ichi said:

Or 

I can afford pets and I do support this because I am not some selfish prick. Its a decent idea and there is no reason why you should be able to use 5 op pets without risking anything.

Also its very wierd that your first post has been deleted without letting you know why (incase it was flamming etc in the comments). Thats not acceptable. @E O O E VII

I do not kill pvmers either as its not only about pvmers that dont want to risk alot while having the chance to make bank in wildy. Its because pvpers also "abuse" the fact that you can protect items, have op hit boosts while bein able to teleport away at any time while also restoring spec/stats etc.

Just remove all wildy boss already if you dont agree with this one. 

Edited by despair

Pkers line bringing spec pet alien berserker Phoenix wolp.  Some combo of them

Lol -1 on everything, truly rediculous demands in my opinion.

Good pkers don’t need overpowered pets, if they approach people with pets, it’s too bad for them at that moment because they have the disadvantage at that moment if they don’t have a pet. It would obviously not mean the pker without a pet would lose a fight as he could easily escape, escaping from pkers on spawnpk is really easy. If you want a fair fight without pets with a person usually using usually pets, ask them for one. 

On top of that, no one is going to take more than 2-3 pets with them, what’s the point of wasting so much inventory space anyways as the pets won’t fully benefit you, just a slight bit.

Edited by _Jorik_