Sign in to follow this  
PINK BOOT$

UID Bans for 'Flaming'

Instead of UID bans for flaming should the staff  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Instead of UID bans for flaming should the staff

• UID Mute instead
    • Keep the UID ban

So Kellatha recently suggested a UID mute instead of UID ban for older players & how BullySquad mostly got UID banned for flame, As I got banned for flaming constantly I picked up on the idea that Kellatha suggested & thought on it.

Would this be a bad thing ?

Edited by PINK BOOT$

A simple UID Mute fixes Flaming all together. I believe the UID Ban prevents any further type of harassment that players may commit if they cannot talk and express their feelings through chat. Pretty hard for me to personally say.

• Thanks 1

Yeah UID ban would be to much for just flaming, but its up to owners what they will do. +1

• Thanks 1

Id have to sort them out on categories and place them in different ones to determine which ones are eligible to be unbanned, and if they cant then it ends there. Most were flaming but many others could if included other offenses like staff disrespect, harassment, not just flaming alone. There could of also been others as well like DDoS threats to players, possibly staff/owners/server and as you can tell those wont be unbannable. 

It will all boil down to if owners want to unban, but with the added UID mute along with the unban should( and dont quote me) be a muh higher chance for mass unbans to occur with major restrictions to those unbanned.

both are useless, unbanning them after 1+ year will do nothing especially keeping them muted unless you want muted raggers only. bullysquad is gone

On 5/10/2018 at 4:27 AM, PINK BOOT$ said:

So Kellatha recently suggested a UID mute instead of UID ban for older players & how BullySquad mostly got UID banned for flame, As I got banned for flaming constantly I picked up on the idea that Kellatha suggested & thought on it.

Would this be a bad thing ?

The decisions made on this server are out of this world

They uid ban people for anything, because they dont wanna deal with the same person twice.

1. this is the internet people will flame

2. this is the rsps scene people will flame

3. ITS THE SPAWNPK ASPECT OF RSPS which is the worst players (most toxic)

not sure if the staff want a pg server haha.

I understand racism/threats but other then that, it should be allowed just not over yell and shit

• Like 1