BABAYONGA

20B+ - VALHALLA DEMOLISHED - BABA YONGA VS VALHALLA

Just saying, goofy niggas and vh is different clans, none of gf membs died on this vid, good vid tho broski

It's a nice vid,

But I SEE no-one dieing of GF, nevertheless you're maybe known as a decent nher, but I could fill a 10 minute vid of u speccing in the first 10 seconds of every fight and telly out, so who are you actually demolishing when you only come up with this vid when you tele 24/7?

Next thing is that you are using FLASKS as a normal donator, how many did you actually trade over lmfao?

Also in the hybrid clips, I'd like to mention that you RNG is insane as you hit 70s on tank and you don't get frozen on tank or robes nor do you switch ever to a karil's top.

This vid is just full of RNG based stuff and nothing of this require any skill (U dont even touch f3 sometimes?), any DK or ELE could do this.

Good day,

(Keep the vids coming btw)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

It's a nice vid,

But I SEE no-one dieing of GF, nevertheless you're maybe known as a decent nher, but I could fill a 10 minute vid of u speccing in the first 10 seconds of every fight and telly out, so who are you actually demolishing when you only come up with this vid when you tele 24/7?

Next thing is that you are using FLASKS as a normal donator, how many did you actually trade over lmfao?

Also in the hybrid clips, I'd like to mention that you RNG is insane as you hit 70s on tank and you don't get frozen on tank or robes nor do you switch ever to a karil's top.

This vid is just full of RNG based stuff and nothing of this require any skill (U dont even touch f3 sometimes?), any DK or ELE could do this.

Good day,

(Keep the vids coming btw)

I respect your critical statements but I have to mention once again, we’re playing on SpawnPk, a server known as a very unstable (combat/RNG wise) and buggy RSPS that doesn’t really make a lot of sense most of the time for bridders and nhers. Flasks don’t matter (as outlasting doesn’t mean shit IMO), kills matter. RNG is a little bit fucked on Spk but rng specs happen on OSRS too, in nh/brid a lot.

By the way, what is that new clan goofyfucks? New since a few days ago I’m guessing?

Enjoyed the vid, quality content. Clip at 1:40 is dope, easily my favourite clip, too bad it wasn't a kill. The weird double AGS spec at edgepvp has to be a close 2nd.

Hope there's more videos soon. 

5 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

WTF, you guys think this video is good? This was literally the worst video I have ever seen.

You post clips of you speccing a 20 on 90hp? Lol.

You got 2 kills throughout the entire video? 1 of them was a lucky 85hp prod spec (not complaining it's nhing). 

I actually have no idea why you spent so much time editing these garbage clips. This video was literally a waste of 4 minutes. Thanks but I'd rather "not" see your next video lol. "Only half your clip." Next video going to have 3 kills? 30 attempts? I'm good.

Regardless of the clips themselves, it's important to note that it's another member of the community creating content and increasing Wilderness activity which we must be greatful for.

• Like 1