Rekts0urces

My thoughts on SPK

3 minutes ago, despair said:

I am not saying you rwted I am just perplexed about your stand on rwt and how you are trying to cover/ justify it.

Also that "WE just make money like ryan" is weird but again its no accusation its just wierd.

people make money with rwting so does ryan with taking donatins i dont see rwting as a rule break duo ryan could care less what we do with irl money.

2 hours ago, the auroora said:

people make money with rwting so does ryan with taking donatins i dont see rwting as a rule break duo ryan could care less what we do with irl money.

Yes, Ryan makes money via donations which is pretty much RWT, but the thing is that Ryan uses that money to better the server. The donation system is and will always be RWT, and there's a reason as to why you're only permitted to donate to Ryan. 

What you can't seem to understand is; Ryan's income is through donations, without them the server wouldn't last long at all. The reason RWT has such a harsh punishments on mostly all servers, is because it decreases the amount of donations he gets - which means less profit and that's bad for the server. 

You might wonder, how does this make him lose money? Well let me tell you:
When people RWT, they do it for their own benefit. You see, if RWT was allowed, people would never use the donation system, as other people would give you more for the price compared to the donation system - to make you buy from them <- which is simple business right? And if every player were to undercut the prices of the donation system, which is what will happen (and maybe even not take IRL money but other stuff) is that people wouldn't donate and help the server out because they'd get more for their money by purchasing from someone else. With that being said, RWT isn't a stupid rule, if you enjoy playing the server then decreasing the amount of donations isn't the way to go. 
TLDR: RWT decreases donations, which decreases the time-length of the server.

6 minutes ago, Clevedad said:

Yes, Ryan makes money via donations which is pretty much RWT, but the thing is that Ryan uses that money to better the server. The donation system is and will always be RWT, and there's a reason as to why you're only permitted to donate to Ryan. 

What you can't seem to understand is; Ryan's income is through donations, without them the server wouldn't last long at all. The reason RWT has such a harsh punishments on mostly all servers, is because it decreases the amount of donations he gets - which means less profit and that's bad for the server. 

You might wonder, how does this make him lose money? Well let me tell you:
When people RWT, they do it for their own benefit. You see, if RWT was allowed, people would never use the donation system, as other people would give you more for the price compared to the donation system - to make you buy from them <- which is simple business right? And if every player were to undercut the prices of the donation system, which is what will happen (and maybe even not take IRL money but other stuff) is that people wouldn't donate and help the server out because they'd get more for their money by purchasing from someone else. With that being said, RWT isn't a stupid rule, if you enjoy playing the server then decreasing the amount of donations isn't the way to go. 
TLDR: RWT decreases donations, which decreases the time-length of the server.

i know he uses the money to make server better but see it from my wise what would you do if the player (NOT ME) was poor actually irl and tells the staff his situation? and then gets uid banned cause he even told the staff he does it for a good thing.?

3 hours ago, the auroora said:

or unban all players who are good :P

PS: @despair i got banned for nothing if you say i rwted  broke any rule hf on it everytime i asked staff4ban they begged me "dont do it you are needed, you are 2funny" nd shit and then when i play half-active again i get banned for nothing

Zep slev doesn't meet me on 07 cause level 6 lul

2 hours ago, the auroora said:

i know he uses the money to make server better but see it from my wise what would you do if the player (NOT ME) was poor actually irl and tells the staff his situation? and then gets uid banned cause he even told the staff he does it for a good thing.?

Both me and cleve get where you are coming from but that doesnt make it more acceptable.

If you cant afford to donate like many of us here then grind ffs. 0$ donation, 2T bank not even really active here, whats your excuse.

Also does that not excuse that someone ingame that has bank rwts

Edited by despair

32 minutes ago, despair said:

Both me and cleve get where you are coming from but that doesnt make it more acceptable.

If you cant afford to donate like many of us here then grind ffs. 0$ donation, 2T bank not even really active here, whats your excuse.

Also does that not excuse that someone ingame that has bank rwts

actually i got my shit always ingame with hard work and i never minded on any items ask anyone lmfao and if people have 6t+ and get bored isn't it obv people will rwt? cause if they give shit away they just get begged 24/7 so you guys do not really get me at all you dont know how it is to get banned for no reason if you had staffs back 24/7 when they get called dumb and shit and then you get basically backstabbed by them :) but idm what you guys say at all you dont get me in any wise duo you never been banned in any server / game without reason /or get kicked from mini-games the whole time

12 minutes ago, the auroora said:

actually i got my shit always ingame with hard work and i never minded on any items ask anyone lmfao and if people have 6t+ and get bored isn't it obv people will rwt? cause if they give shit away they just get begged 24/7 so you guys do not really get me at all you dont know how it is to get banned for no reason if you had staffs back 24/7 when they get called dumb and shit and then you get basically backstabbed by them :) but idm what you guys say at all you dont get me in any wise duo you never been banned in any server / game without reason /or get kicked from mini-games the whole time

No1 is talking about your ban lol

I dont need to be banned "for no reason" to understand that RWT shouldnt be acceptable.

How can you not understand that rwt is hurtful to the server. You seem to give 0 fucks about the server if you think that players benefiting yourself is above whats best for the server.

i flame not all staff i'd rather have nick and yeezy back as staff then the aurora nick knows atleast what to do in situations aurora doesn't knows anything about what it is to be a staff member duo he just knows ::ban / ::jail / ::mute nothing else staff need to know how people are aurora littary got the staff in the ass from ryan he doesn't know how people feel in my situation nick does so does yeezy they worked their ass off to be staff aurora didn't do anything he doesnt help anymore nothing rofl he just flames people for no reason / bans people for no reason littary just cryable what staff is in this server now #bring back old staff #donnie #goobymunch #nick #yeezy #faith pots

and some staff can stay but kellatha,jean paul,the aurora not.

PS:i dont see aurora helping once at pc/login problems ME AND FKING YIPUKU ARE MORE ACTIVE AT HELPING THESE PEOPLE THEN HIM HE DOESNT DESVER THE FKING RANK

Edited by the auroora