Rekts0urces

My thoughts on SPK

Hello community. Just thought i would leave my opinion on SPK to help staff/such. Heres a bit about myself

Ive been playin SPK for a bit now (just got back into it, been playin since 2015 or early 2016)

Im in highschool, i workout, i try to get good grades.

I usually play spawn pk afterschool for about an hour or so, then about 2 hours late at night.

I try to be helpful to people, such as when people dont know the values of something (lots of people overeact over stuff like that, example: you put up a elder maul to duel, and someone puts up idk lets say 350 bags. people freak out over that shit i see why you would but atleast let them know the value instead of going fucking A wall on them lol.

Anyways heres my actual thoughts on the game.

Pros: SPK has so many great features (Pets, pk loot, bosses, the list goes on forever.)  Duel Arena has a lot of lag, but its ok sometimes. Gamble is great, have had a lot of fun there and not a lot of fun lmfao. Staff is great, dont really interfere with them but if i need help i contact aurora, michael etc. havent talked to much of the new staff (ive seen bowflexx on alot, been seeing him since i started). Pking clans are dope, love gping out in the wildy and smacking people lol.

Cons: COMMUNITY. Its like flipping a coin. Somedays, its amazing, people are helpful,etc. THE OTHER DAYS.People are getting called n words and are telling them to kill theirselves and stuff. Its pretty bad i dont get involved in it but then again its a rsps server people dont care as much as if it was in real life. 

some great things to add: A price system would be amazing, it would take awhile but that would help soooo much people out with understanding prices. The problem is everyone values stuff at their value. I might value a anguish at 10b but someone else values it at 8b. It just frustrates alot of people because most of the time newer people will think stuff is alot more than it actually is. Clan events/PKing events- would be so dope. something like 1v1 tournaments, or clan tournaments. Prizes for top 3 in PKing events, prize for #1 clan, stuff like that would be dope to see.

Thats most of what i think about spawnpk, im so greatful for the cool people ive met on here, for the great part of the community, and the staff members. Thanks guys, and if you ever want to talk im usually on while doing homework (4:30PM Central) Then at night (10:30PM Central to 12:30/1AM Central). On the weekends im on 5-7 hours a day. Trying to grind for my stuff instead of getting cleaned like i always do.Username: Rekts0urces. Thank you for viewing this, feel free to discuss anything that you like/dislike about this server

Edited by Rekts0urces
Spelling, adding on to article.
  • Like 2

Thanks for the feedback @Rekts0urces! I’m happy that you’re loving the server! As for the community, we are trying to end the excessive flaming and disrespect in game by cracking down on those offenses. The best thing to do when you notice those things going on is to screenshot them and post it to the forums, under the report a player section (only staff sees it). This will help us keep everything less toxic. If you ever have questions or feedback, feel free to pm me in game, discord, or on the forums (discord is probably the best). I look forward to seeing you in game. 

-Aquaman

• Like 1

Hi there,

Can agree with you on all levels with this topic.

With the Pros you mentioned, the server is very unique and offers content that no other servers have offered in the past or present. Even with the increase of more Custom items and Pets, I do believe if kept in-line with other methods; there shouldn't be any huge problems or complaints.

With the Cons, I do think that Players can voice their own opinions, but to an extend without including Racial Slurs and other inappropriate words. I would be interested to know whether Reports of players are handled with those that break Mutable offences if reported.

Alongside that, to comment on the Pricing System. I would love to see such a feature implemented by either following the latest GE sold item prices, with it being implemented into Trading Screens, Bank Value and a possible Price Checker.

I would also like to see some sort of Event System created by Head Staff or Moderators. I think having these Events on the Weekends would be most beneficial to increase server interaction with Staff and Players, as well as increasing Forum activity hugely.

• Like 1

Yeah... SpawnPk has alot of cool content, cool features, pets, all that stuff. But indeed players could be nicer to each other. and yes, staff members are great, but sometimes they are too agressive in a way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

Thanks for the feedback @Rekts0urces! I’m happy that you’re loving the server! As for the community, we are trying to end the excessive flaming and disrespect in game by cracking down on those offenses. The best thing to do when you notice those things going on is to screenshot them and post it to the forums, under the report a player section (only staff sees it). This will help us keep everything less toxic. If you ever have questions or feedback, feel free to pm me in game, discord, or on the forums (discord is probably the best). I look forward to seeing you in game. 

-Aquaman

Thanks aqua. Good seeing you around on the server! You can catch me doing cerb/revs haha. Gotta love grinding

44 minutes ago, traffic said:

Yeah... SpawnPk has alot of cool content, cool features, pets, all that stuff. But indeed players could be nicer to each other. and yes, staff members are great, but sometimes they are too agressive in a way.

I agree man

50 minutes ago, gamesniper78 said:

Hi there,

Can agree with you on all levels with this topic.

With the Pros you mentioned, the server is very unique and offers content that no other servers have offered in the past or present. Even with the increase of more Custom items and Pets, I do believe if kept in-line with other methods; there shouldn't be any huge problems or complaints.

With the Cons, I do think that Players can voice their own opinions, but to an extend without including Racial Slurs and other inappropriate words. I would be interested to know whether Reports of players are handled with those that break Mutable offences if reported.

Alongside that, to comment on the Pricing System. I would love to see such a feature implemented by either following the latest GE sold item prices, with it being implemented into Trading Screens, Bank Value and a possible Price Checker.

I would also like to see some sort of Event System created by Head Staff or Moderators. I think having these Events on the Weekends would be most beneficial to increase server interaction with Staff and Players, as well as increasing Forum activity hugely.

Thanks for your feedback man. Always appriciate other peoples opinions on the server👍🏼

Ngl I dont mind toxicity but it has to be some sort of fun/smart toxicity. What ppl are amused about on here is just childish and boring, just toxic nothing fun about it. Again thats my opinion I dont exepect anyone to understand that. But I would devote alot more time in this if it wasnt for the way the community is. Like ypu said, its like a 2 faced coin, but most of the times you get to see the bad site of it sadly.

Staff are doing well. I am worried about few things but I will keep that to myself.

The servers content is top notch even tho its been slacking a bit imo. Its still aite tho there is enough to enjoy already.

Whatever most ppl think the price is, is gonna be the street price, there is a price guide but prices drop and rise every second I feel like every player should be careful and should rather check for themselves before they trust someone elses word.

Better save than sorry. 

• Like 1

@gamesniper78 the racial slurs and inappropriate flaming is definitely taken seriously,  each of the staff have specific things that they’re more strict on, and those specific offenses are the ones I personally the most strict on. That’s why I urge everyone to use the report option to let staff know what’s going on while we’re busy or away. 

• Like 1

@Rekts0urces I’m all about the grind too😂. As for the price guide we do have a post on the forums of updated prices. It may be that we need to work on updating these prices as they change. 

• Like 1

@despair Message me with the staff concerns you have if you don’t mind. Anything discussed will stay between us if you wish to talk. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

@Rekts0urces I’m all about the grind too😂. As for the price guide we do have a post on the forums of updated prices. It may be that we need to work on updating these prices as they change. 

Yea man it would just be a lot easier to have a price system, but I know it would take a while. I'm fine with prices being street price

The only aggressive staff member I've met was when goobymunch was a mod. All the others are fine/very helpful/nice

my thoughts:
well as aurora exposed me already im zeplin99 aka aoouo hi at first so now my thoughts

spawnpk is a nice server all around the rsps community ryan keeps us up-to-date at everything like other owners wouldn't tell people "we have been hacked" cause owners will see only the bad sites of it.

well much good people did quit / got banned in the last years mostly for dumb reasons rwt isn't a real reason for ban basically ryan is rwting the whole time with getting the $ from people who donate.. so rwting is a useless rule we just make money like ryan does (i didnt rwt)

so now to the updates: the updates get better and better but sometimes its 2much pvm updates (focus on pvp and pvm not only pvm , ryan)

ok well i wish ya all the best we all know i dont get unbanned! happy easterholixmasgiving

Hi @Rekts0urces,

I fully support almost every idea you've said above and have attempted in the past to get some of them implemented, i expect to see some of these bad boys in game within the next year as they are very helpful and would change the way the game and the community acts.

All the best,

Aurora. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The aurora said:

Hi @Rekts0urces,

I fully support almost every idea you've said above and have attempted in the past to get some of them implemented, i expect to see some of these bad boys in game within the next year as they are very helpful and would change the way the game and the community acts.

All the best,

Aurora. 

Thanks Aurora! Great seeing you as a mod, youre doing a fantastic job. I see you helpin alot of people, including me! Thank you man, i appriciate all you do for the server!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the auroora said:

my thoughts:
well as aurora exposed me already im zeplin99 aka aoouo hi at first so now my thoughts

spawnpk is a nice server all around the rsps community ryan keeps us up-to-date at everything like other owners wouldn't tell people "we have been hacked" cause owners will see only the bad sites of it.

well much good people did quit / got banned in the last years mostly for dumb reasons rwt isn't a real reason for ban basically ryan is rwting the whole time with getting the $ from people who donate.. so rwting is a useless rule we just make money like ryan does (i didnt rwt)

so now to the updates: the updates get better and better but sometimes its 2much pvm updates (focus on pvp and pvm not only pvm , ryan)

ok well i wish ya all the best we all know i dont get unbanned! happy easterholixmasgiving

ah man im sorry. idk what you did you just gotta make sure you follow the rules.

35 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Let's make spawnpk better by unbanning #bullysquad ;)

dont know whos in that, cant remember 

15 hours ago, the auroora said:

You are taking away possible revenue away from the server. That momey could be used for advertisements etc.

Rwt is amoung the things you can do one of the worst, it only negatively impacts the server and does no good. It doesnt even gain players as its mostly a 1:1 trade one goes the other comes.

Just stick to the rules, dont try to bend your own rules, wether you agree or not if the owners set up those rules you will have to go by them. Your fault if you dont.

Also I dont wanna get indepth into how rwt shows lack of loyalty towards a server you apperently like.

Edited by despair

14 hours ago, Morbid said:

Let's make spawnpk better by unbanning #bullysquad ;)

or unban all players who are good :P

PS: @despair i got banned for nothing if you say i rwted  broke any rule hf on it everytime i asked staff4ban they begged me "dont do it you are needed, you are 2funny" nd shit and then when i play half-active again i get banned for nothing

2 minutes ago, the auroora said:

or unban all players who are good :P

PS: @despair i got banned for nothing if you say i rwted  broke any rule hf on it everytime i asked staff4ban they begged me "dont do it you are needed, you are 2funny" nd shit and then when i play half-active again i get banned for nothing

I am not saying you rwted I am just perplexed about your stand on rwt and how you are trying to cover/ justify it.

Also that "WE just make money like ryan" is weird but again its no accusation its just wierd.