PINK BOOT$

Return of Pink Boots?

1 hour ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON HOPEFULLY DOGGO

KORTNY!!!! <3 I HOPE 2 BE WID U AND DOGGO TOO SOON ERMAGERD!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

I'm currently back on the forums as of now 

#freepinkboots? 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2018 at 2:32 PM, Doggy said:

Free mah homiezzzz

AGREEEEEEEED.

I am literally in the position where I want to play SPK that badly I'll donate the money I chargebacked again, in forms of osrs gp or bitcoin lmfao, I miss spawnpk -.-

36 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up on coming back after being banned for Chargeback. 

Everyone said that about me but look where I am noob lol. get gud. RWT is 10x worst then chargeback yuh/

doggy is like his name says a dog he asslicked tevin to get unbanned everyone whos a m8 of tevin gets unbanned no matter what other staff says this is corrupting staff since 2017

12 hours ago, Aquaman said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up on coming back after being banned for Chargeback. 

Why can't people chargeback, it's like a customer service, you see it in all the stores?

1 hour ago, E O O E VII said:

Why can't people chargeback, it's like a customer service, you see it in all the stores?

It’s a RSPS, nothing can be done as it’s not face to face and shady af since you can’t actually talk to the ones who handle the donations etc (IMO).

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

It’s a RSPS, nothing can be done as it’s not face to face and shady af since you can’t actually talk to the ones who handle the donations etc (IMO).

the only donation where you talk to someone of the server is via osrs donation handeld by :
PHENOMENON 

RAMZI

RYAN

thats the only donation where you talk to people. at the normal donation its abit of a ghost machine who you donate to ryan just gets the money if you wanted to know that.

7 hours ago, the auroora said:

doggy is like his name says a dog he asslicked tevin to get unbanned everyone whos a m8 of tevin gets unbanned no matter what other staff says this is corrupting staff since 2017

Lmao funny you say I bum licked tevin whilst I've just about never talked to him until after my ban.