Barrows has been dead content for as long as i have been playing this server and i think there should be a few changes.

Add any new item that's coming into the game to barrows. This would for sure bring some hype to barrows.

Also i think making the coins drop 10-15m per chest would increase profits and blood money 10-15, 1 out of every 3 chest would increase profits but not to much. Also i don't know the drop rate for dharok items but i think it should be put at 20% or 25% chance of getting a piece which is about 100m for helm, 120-130m body/legs and 150m axe just about. 

Also if you remove dharok pieces from the blood store this would decrease the amount of dharok pieces in the game (even though there is more then enough for everyone already). I just think if this happens then dharok pieces would grow in price and if they get to expensive, decreases the drop rate would be best. 

On top of dharok pieces growing in price this would open up more room for risk fighting. dharok risk fighting is really fun and if let's say the price of dharok pieces grow to about 300m ea, i think people would dharok risk fight more often for a total of 1.2b risk. So on top of dharok pking being fun, it can also be profitable.

Also i was thinking of adding some other items into the game. Maybe add dragon warhammers into the drop table for barrows. Maybe a 1% chance of getting the item every chest. This would just spice things up if everything above is added into the server. 

I just think risk fighting and barrows is dead content atm and this could be a huge change into both. I would also love to look into other bosses and see what can be done with those. This server might be named SPAWNPK, but there is already so much more then just Pking. We should push on this, add more bosses, add challenge into the game and not just achievements that are to easy to achieve if you have money.

I kind of rushed through it all so excuse me if some of the stuff i said do not make sense.

Thanks for reading my suggestion and please reply with more suggestions if you have any.

meh the loot from barrows chest (50) if i remember at all is full dharoks not worth it in my eyes make it like 10dh sets or so (it would be fair for 50runs)

How about we make all barrows unspawnable instead. Honestly pking atm is not worth it no one risks anything make barrows unspawnable so people have to risk the barrows if the want to use it. Honestly should just be mystics and dhides 

1 hour ago, Morbid said:

How about we make all barrows unspawnable instead. Honestly pking atm is not worth it no one risks anything make barrows unspawnable so people have to risk the barrows if the want to use it. Honestly should just be mystics and dhides 

It would be boring to make something stupid like torags and karils unspawnable. Spawn gear is already bad enough. 

We just need to work around the issues instead of taking the easy route.

3 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

It would be boring to make something stupid like torags and karils unspawnable. Spawn gear is already bad enough. 

We just need to work around the issues instead of taking the easy route.

Lmao there is so many other servers that are spawnable servers that have barrows not spawnable and they do amazing. Only reason spawnpk has the player amount it does is cause of its unquie combat system Ryan has coded and its overpowered customs. Take away both those and this server would be irrelevant  

1 hour ago, Morbid said:

Lmao there is so many other servers that are spawnable servers that have barrows not spawnable and they do amazing. Only reason spawnpk has the player amount it does is cause of its unquie combat system Ryan has coded and its overpowered customs. Take away both those and this server would be irrelevant  

Every server is unique in it's own way. 

5 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Every server is unique in it's own way. 

Lmao not the point I was making. The point is if other server can keep numbers high with unspawnable barrows so could spawnpk. 

And honestly half the shit clans on here would be to scared to step into wildly with risk. Lmao 

Yeah i wouldn't mind going welfare but this is more of a 50/50 thing. Only the owners could make a big decision like that. I believe it would change the entire server. 

In my opinion the only big change i'm 100% with is removing divine from the server. Dfs is tanky enough. Divine is flat OP.

Edited by cokiemonsta

1 hour ago, Morbid said:

Lmao divine should be removed and make elysian a bit better 

Exactly. There are so little amount of elysians in the game atm because of the blood diamond fusing.

1 hour ago, Morbid said:

it would make all barrows useless / not used

they made dharoks unspawnable and guess what happened; everyone moved to torso and torags legs and didnt bother with dharoks at all except for risk fights.

and if you make it just mystics and dhides why wouldnt they just go to dt or roatz b/c its the same exact thing and doesnt have weird cmb mechanics 

Indeed barrows are so stupid, gotta do 50 for achievement but you still wont be making anything. Something more to it would be nice.

@Morbid you're talking about customs on the wrong rsps that u actually think are hella op tbh, I don't mean to talk about another server but dream has 300 players and their customs are op as fuck.. ur capable of one hitting a boss with 100000k hp.. so that is what I call op as shit. customs has nothing to do with player base, its their interest and graphics. 

If you want ppl to use dharoks more often it has tl be more common from the chest. People would start doing chest for money more often and due to reduced dharok prices more ppl would decide to use it.

5 hours ago, despair said:

If you want ppl to use dharoks more often it has tl be more common from the chest. People would start doing chest for money more often and due to reduced dharok prices more ppl would decide to use it.

Exactly what I mean! More people doing barrows for money and prices if dharok slowly going up! 

I want dharok to be more expensive and worth risking.