traffic

Something new for punishments when rules are broken?

Punishment system.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be better punishing system and info for how long you're punished for and why?

• Yes
    • No

9 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Aha spawnpks motto should be " if you can't beat them ban them" 😂

hahahahahahahah

i think this is a great suggestion because poeple can  get mad about getting banned or and a punishment given to them

so i guess that a great idea  to have in the server and the command perhaps could be "::punishment [player's name] or something

On 04/05/2018 at 5:15 PM, pj3r said:

I believe people know exactly what rules they broke, its at staff digression to tell you...

On 05/05/2018 at 2:25 AM, Aquaman said:

As staff we are unable to share the proof that we gather during an investigation. When investigating, all of the staff deliberate with each other to make sure that we aren't over reacting over punishing, etc. If a player wants to appeal a punishment they are more than welcome to do that, but causing a scene and being disrespectful isn't the way of going about it. I understand that it sucks getting banned, but there is a way to handle things when you're upset, but this isn't the way.

Basically a dictatorship 

governments show proof to help remove corruption 

imagine being punished and never shown proof or anything.

I understand if Ryan doesn’t want me to play his server, id prefer him telling me that rather than bs.

whats wrong with showing proof? Nothing

whenever servers don’t show proof it’s usually lack of proof but the staff have a high suspicion so they don’t want the person to get off free

that or just corrupted staff

funny how staff will show proof when it’s scams or something like that but some other shit they won’t 

LITERALLY SHOWING PROOF SHUTS THE PERSON UP FROM MAKING EXCUSES 

5 hours ago, lol3421 said:

Basically a dictatorship 

I understand if Ryan doesn’t want me to play his server, id prefer him telling me that rather than bs.

whenever servers don’t show proof it’s usually lack of proof but the staff have a high suspicion so they don’t want the person to get off free

funny how staff will show proof when it’s scams or something like that but some other shit they won’t 

99% of the time people know what they were banned for, and if they say otherwise it's most likely a lie.

@Aquaman This was mostly for like "How long for" and it would say what for. just something so it wouldnt be perm ban for flaming or something. 

6 hours ago, lol3421 said:

Basically a dictatorship 

thats what im speaking off whole time they dont show me proof cause of my uid ban in any wise aurora said himsself "I could do it in pms" i said send me he never does cause hes a fking slave that has no proof they ban bully-squad cause we made all nhers and raggers quit cause we dominate the server.

2 hours ago, Aquaman said:

99% of the time people know what they were banned for, and if they say otherwise it's most likely a lie.

A person that kill someone in real life, TAKING SOMEONES LIFE, will be shown proof all of it, every single bit.

why? Do we do this, so no one gets away with bullshit.

showing proof does nothing but show facts.

while you are right, the person that broke the rule should know what he did but until proof is shown it’s just accusations.

once again I understand if staff don’t want some players on the server but don’t make up excuses 

1 hour ago, lol3421 said:

A person that kill someone in real life, TAKING SOMEONES LIFE, will be shown proof all of it, every single bit.

while you are right, the person that broke the rule should know what he did but until proof is shown it’s just accusations.

once again I understand if staff don’t want some players on the server but don’t make up excuses 

they littary destroy their own server with banning all newcomers for no reason / all ogs who play active.

asked staff multipile times "can you ban me" not as a joke cause i wanted to get away 

staff so

"No you are funny"
"no please dont"

"no dont"

then when i try to play active again (half active was afking mostly)

i get banned for no reason at all the reasons for my fourm bans were even better "cya zeplin stop evading" nd shit they even banned all my posts i ever did , the ones from xheadhunterx tho lmfao this server is cryable..

Edited by the auroora

1 hour ago, lol3421 said:

First off all, this isn't in real life where your going to court and going through a trial where evidence must be provided. This is a game, and to be exact is a RSPS. If any owner denies your appeal to have your ban lifted, that should tell you that you have no business to keep staying on the server or anything related to it like forums and discord. I never get sick of telling people who are banned that we can't show you evidence. It's beyond obvious that if we show you, obviously your going to learn how we caught you in the first place. Are you telling us that isn't a possibility and a risk? I don't know about you but imagine if we released all the evidence to every single person, with how easy it is to evade bans, we'd never stop banning people.

Show proof does everything besides show the facts. When punishments are handed out, those are facts not one staff members opinions. Imagine if I went on a banning spree banning let's say some well known people just because I hate them. First thing they are going to ask is what they did and where is the evidence. If no evidence is there, then guess what? I get demoted. Apart from that, i'm completely against letting someone know what they did and MUCH MORE to show them any shred of evidence pertaining to their offenses. A magician never reveals their tricks, imagine if I did?

As far as me playing the server with or without staff I can honestly say i've never hated someone enough to just ban them/punish them for no reason. Everytime I see rule breaks I happen to take plenty of screenshots. I like to picture you guys as turkeys, and the more screenies I take the more i'm stuffing you guys up for a ban. Once i'm satisfied with the amount of evidence I have, I move in for the kill. No ones going to object to my decision when I got plenty of incriminating evidence.

29 minutes ago, the auroora said:

they littary destroy their own server with banning all newcomers for no reason / all ogs who play active.

asked staff multipile times "can you ban me" not as a joke cause i wanted to get away 

staff so

"No you are funny"
"no please dont"

"no dont"

then when i try to play active again (half active was afking mostly)

i get banned for no reason at all the reasons for my fourm bans were even better "cya zeplin stop evading" nd shit they even banned all my posts i ever did , the ones from xheadhunterx tho lmfao this server is cryable..

Maybe if those newcomers/OG's would follow the rules they wouldn't end up banned. No one, and i'll repeat it a 100 times over, get's banned for absolutely no reason. Whenever I dish out punishments I take the newcomer excuse into consideration, sometimes I even take the "I didn't know the rules" excuse even though I mostly don't accept that excuse. Exceptions can be made for those who are new to the server, BUT NEVER for those veterans. You've been here long enough to know the rules. It's like a two year veteran with sponsor donator going on and scamming/RWT, like really? You know way better than that.

As far as me issuing punishments solely because a player is asking for it is a no go from me. The same way you had the balls to commit rule breaks because you couldn't take getting cleaned for your bank is the same balls you needed to of found when you wanted to quit the server on good terms. Bans are always earned in my book, i'm not about to start dishing them out on request.

You've got heaps of priors, I don't know why your trying so hard to act innocent because it's honestly pointless. I don't know why your trying so hard, it's beyond me. Considering you were IP'd to begin with in game, evading that would be evasion. Same thing on forums, you were banned on the forums and if you evade that it would classify as evasion. Evasion itself is also a severe offense on same grounds with RWT/Hacking that are instant IP/UID bans without a second thought, without hesitation. Whoever's name next to that doesn't matter. If it's some new guy that just joined, oh well, he should of informed himself. BUT if it was a veteran such as yourself who new much better, all we can say is "You knew better than that".

Personally, you could of been intelligent(at least a little bit) and been behaving well and never started this to begin with. Any ounce of forgiveness I have to try and mention "Hey, let's give him another chance" gets destroyed when you keep doing stupid stuff. Now the same thing applies to all those OG's that could have their bans lifted, one good look at the trouble you caused i'm probably already seeing it in them too. Birds of the same feather flock together. 

@Kellatha Thank you for clarifying that for us, But tbh i dont know why the heck my poll went from poll to some fighting arena where ppl argue about their bans and reasons etc? Make it easier for all and be nice for everyone, they will be nice to you and good things happen. No one will get anything with mean attitude and rude words. Or if you dont want to be nice to someone, just let it be.

17 hours ago, Kellatha said:

First off all, this isn't in real life where your going to court and going through a trial where evidence must be provided. This is a game, and to be exact is a RSPS. If any owner denies your appeal to have your ban lifted, that should tell you that you have no business to keep staying on the server or anything related to it like forums and discord. I never get sick of telling people who are banned that we can't show you evidence. It's beyond obvious that if we show you, obviously your going to learn how we caught you in the first place. Are you telling us that isn't a possibility and a risk? I don't know about you but imagine if we released all the evidence to every single person, with how easy it is to evade bans, we'd never stop banning people.

Show proof does everything besides show the facts. When punishments are handed out, those are facts not one staff members opinions. Imagine if I went on a banning spree banning let's say some well known people just because I hate them. First thing they are going to ask is what they did and where is the evidence. If no evidence is there, then guess what? I get demoted. Apart from that, i'm completely against letting someone know what they did and MUCH MORE to show them any shred of evidence pertaining to their offenses. A magician never reveals their tricks, imagine if I did?

As far as me playing the server with or without staff I can honestly say i've never hated someone enough to just ban them/punish them for no reason. Everytime I see rule breaks I happen to take plenty of screenshots. I like to picture you guys as turkeys, and the more screenies I take the more i'm stuffing you guys up for a ban. Once i'm satisfied with the amount of evidence I have, I move in for the kill. No ones going to object to my decision when I got plenty of incriminating evidence.

Maybe if those newcomers/OG's would follow the rules they wouldn't end up banned. No one, and i'll repeat it a 100 times over, get's banned for absolutely no reason. Whenever I dish out punishments I take the newcomer excuse into consideration, sometimes I even take the "I didn't know the rules" excuse even though I mostly don't accept that excuse. Exceptions can be made for those who are new to the server, BUT NEVER for those veterans. You've been here long enough to know the rules. It's like a two year veteran with sponsor donator going on and scamming/RWT, like really? You know way better than that.

As far as me issuing punishments solely because a player is asking for it is a no go from me. The same way you had the balls to commit rule breaks because you couldn't take getting cleaned for your bank is the same balls you needed to of found when you wanted to quit the server on good terms. Bans are always earned in my book, i'm not about to start dishing them out on request.

You've got heaps of priors, I don't know why your trying so hard to act innocent because it's honestly pointless. I don't know why your trying so hard, it's beyond me. Considering you were IP'd to begin with in game, evading that would be evasion. Same thing on forums, you were banned on the forums and if you evade that it would classify as evasion. Evasion itself is also a severe offense on same grounds with RWT/Hacking that are instant IP/UID bans without a second thought, without hesitation. Whoever's name next to that doesn't matter. If it's some new guy that just joined, oh well, he should of informed himself. BUT if it was a veteran such as yourself who new much better, all we can say is "You knew better than that".

Personally, you could of been intelligent(at least a little bit) and been behaving well and never started this to begin with. Any ounce of forgiveness I have to try and mention "Hey, let's give him another chance" gets destroyed when you keep doing stupid stuff. Now the same thing applies to all those OG's that could have their bans lifted, one good look at the trouble you caused i'm probably already seeing it in them too. Birds of the same feather flock together. 

i have gambled my shit away duo i had nothing to do but thanks4asking i can take less care on pixels ask all ex-bully-squad and / bully-squad members that exists still i even gave no care at all when i died to venom for 150b i backed myself asked for 2b or mayb 4b to get shit and thats it i ragged/nhed/bridded then again to get items 

PS:i got banned for no reason and i give less care on if i acutally evaded something duo i liked the game could chill down if i acually didnt want to do anything irl (training , basketball) so i could chill here down and if you guys dont see it on that ogs actually evade uid bans cause the server is good then you guys are more blind the a mole cant say it otherwise the staff team here is blind from their power when tevin was a normal player he was way more chilled so was aurora the power changes people constand cause you want more and more so you trying to act like you help to get more and more power , nick and yeezy are the only ones and gooby and faith pots who did not change a single shit over their power .

Edited by the auroora

This topic was just a poll to ask peoples opinion if this would be a good idea, or bad. Now it seems like its more of an good idea, but THIS TOPIC WAS NOT FOR PEOPLE TO ARGUE so please stop that. thank you, all comments about poll are welcome ofc!

On 09/05/2018 at 3:46 AM, Kellatha said:

thats the dumbest thing I’ve heard ever. A known convict will be shown evidence even though he will be released but I won’t be shown proof even though mine punishment is permenant 

get your facts straight

if I’m uid banned and it’s permenent then you might as well tell me cause if I can bypass the uidban then you can’t do anything else

not showing evidence is stupid only corrupted servers have done this “ikov soulsplit and other big servers that are dead now”

So according to you and your facts if I have a staff member on the inside and he/she tells me the ways that people get caught I’ll never get caught doing shit? NO

the way people get caught is because of other people 

btw you guys do a very very very VERY bad job at catching rwters 

i get banned and I’ve never sold GP yet I can contact someone and buy 5t cash in 5 mins and he won’t get banned fk off

i feel like that cockroach that did nothing wrong and stayed hidden but still got killed legit

i can see the future “Ryan posts ‘2nd chances for everyone’”

like every server does after players leave and no one else joins cause they made mistakes