Sign in to follow this  
SKOOLSHOOTER

#Shooters

23 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

The clan is not very big and not very active. 

YEH MAN TRUE THAT 007 MOST INACTIVE CC

160_B4_D05_CADD_44_AA_9707_E8988511_AFF5

2 hours ago, Hus007 said:

YEH MAN TRUE THAT 007 MOST INACTIVE CC

160_B4_D05_CADD_44_AA_9707_E8988511_AFF5

Ayy you got the clan together! :) I'm glad, think your missing like 1 or 2 people not bad. 

But if you think 9-11 people is a lot your mistaken. I mean for a singles cc it's not bad nor good so again it's not big. I don't know who told you 9-11 players was a good amount of people for a clan lol. Good Luck getting more people into the cc. 

2 hours ago, spawnbanpk said:

he never has said anything from "good" or that they <re all lmfao you guys cant read4shit and if people were skilled (like myself) it would take only 5guys to complete with the whole server but all good players are getting banned for nonsense shit

I felt the last part.

#FreeBullies

23 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Ayy you got the clan together! :) I'm glad, think your missing like 1 or 2 people not bad. 

But if you think 9-11 people is a lot your mistaken. I mean for a singles cc it's not bad nor good so again it's not big. I don't know who told you 9-11 players was a good amount of people for a clan lol. Good Luck getting more people into the cc. 

We aren’t sayin, we’re still reqruiting but not mass reqruiting like a fucking open cc who desperately needs people. That amount on the discord isn’t everyone, just the most active people who are on in that timezone.  The point is, we’re not an inactive singles cc at all, 007 got a 80b from a fall in pk today as well so we’re definitely doing work. 

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

We aren’t sayin, we’re still reqruiting but not mass reqruiting like a fucking open cc who desperately needs people. That amount on the discord isn’t everyone, just the most active people who are on in that timezone.  The point is, we’re not an inactive singles cc at all, 007 got a 80b from a fall in pk today as well so we’re definitely doing work. 

Well i'm glad. Tell Ascendency though that i'm out of the clan. I'm more focused on helping people and edge pking recently to really have the time to nh. I hope the best of luck to you guys in the cc but last time i was in the chat i noticed about 8 members online and 2 people in the chat including myself. As long as you guys get some active people in the chat(unaware if this is not an issue anymore) then you guys should be fine. In the future maybe i will get back into nhing for some youtube clips but for now best of luck to the clan :) 

Also if you guys have a problem with me having access to the clan chat just pm me and i would be more then happy enough to join the chat for you to demote me or whatever you need. 

Lmao its tevins cc which honestly shows it's pretty much all of @Faith pots / @cp1337 old tbers. And honestly there is less then a handful of good nhers on that server. 

007 is honestly irrelevant cc what do you guys kill in singles? Pvmers? Lmao Grats on a few blood money which is worth nothing with how screwed the eco is. 

Bullysquad was and will always be the #1 singles cc that walked through that server lmao. Js 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao its tevins cc which honestly shows it's pretty much all of @Faith pots / @cp1337 old tbers. And honestly there is less then a handful of good nhers on that server. 

007 is honestly irrelevant cc what do you guys kill in singles? Pvmers? Lmao Grats on a few blood money which is worth nothing with how screwed the eco is. 

Bullysquad was and will always be the #1 singles cc that walked through that server lmao. Js 

would be funny to see po goes nh / ti / rise n shine / mourinho / z7 / z75 /alot ofothers to return - but as far as i know they wont even unban me or xheadhunterx or zeplin in any wise cause we apprently broke a rule while they didn't give us any "PROOF" vid/pic wise they didn't pm one of us "you have been reported - you will need to be handeld" they just ban people without reasons po goes nh banned for what again z7 banned for what mourinho banned for what boba tea banned for what ??

5 hours ago, spawnbanpk said:

would be funny to see po goes nh / ti / rise n shine / mourinho / z7 / z75 /alot ofothers to return - but as far as i know they wont even unban me or xheadhunterx or zeplin in any wise cause we apprently broke a rule while they didn't give us any "PROOF" vid/pic wise they didn't pm one of us "you have been reported - you will need to be handeld" they just ban people without reasons po goes nh banned for what again z7 banned for what mourinho banned for what boba tea banned for what ??

Po Goes NH banned for: Leaking personal information & Flaming. (he had a lot of priors on his name, so deserved uid ban.)

Justin and Ronnie banned for: RWT & Flaming

Not to mention that they have been uid evading around 20 times, meaning they will never have a chance of getting un-banned anyway.

10 hours ago, Morbid said:

A lot of 007 members weren’t in Bs, we have good and a little bit worse nhers, we do are focusing on coördination within the cc. It’s not really reasonable to call a cc irrelevant without being ingame, nothing personal. We’ve had many good kills as well, of pkers, not pvmers as we don’t intend to attack these. Best of luck with getting your members unbanned though I guess.

Edited by _Jorik_

16 hours ago, Morbid said:

100% agree. #freebullysquad