Dracula

Dracula

1. Desired staff position: Helper/Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): My name is Keith

3. Your age: I am 21 years old

4. Your location: I live in Vancouver Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: I play around 4-6 hours

6. Why you should receive the position:

I Love SpawnPk it is every fun I started playing SpawnPk around the beginning of December 2015.

Been with SpawnPk when it was at its lowest almost being the only person online a couple times to now a thriving server with tons of players.

I do what I feel is right for the server as I'm trying to fix or somewhat keep the servers economy together

by buying and hoarding a lot of the items trying to bring price up.

Almost all the items I have in my bank the large stacks of them most likely will never leave my bank until I give to Ryan to remove from game.

I know my grammar can use some work a lot of the time when I post on forums its on my phone while I'm out and about doing stuff but

I can work on that by just spending a little more time when I post.

I help players if they ask me in-game I do best I can a lot of the time but I get tons of people talking to me at once.

I'm always checking forums if you need any help pm me in-game or on forums

I'm I feel like I can bring a lot to SpawnPks Staff Team

#Pickles

+1

Drac has been an important member of SpawnPK for a long time, and has the capability to be come a staff member! (with some corrections toward his attitude of course) <3

Very keen player, oldest mwmber of spawn thats after me and duriall :P i feel you have the capabilites to be staff +1 from me

since he cant do it

i'll do it for him

pickles

edit: fuck he did at the bottom.

Just because you can limit the amount of items that are in a server, does not give any reason to why you should be apart of the staff team.

90% of people only somewhat would back you in this application is because you buy their support, You are only known as the player who gives out items and is rich.

Your application is as poor as the last one you made, It shows nothing to why you really should be considered a staff spot, other than you can help a player with such things, no one cares that you have a large bank and that you'r "Trying" to limit the eco. Quite frankly, you are hoarding the junk of the server, I have seen plenty of players with a whole inventory of the rare stuff, and I believe that's enough to impact the eco.

You've not mentioned any experiences in within the staff team, nor the REAL benefits you can bring to the team. You shun down the "less" fortunate players for being not as rich as you and you are constantly on this high of you think because you got money, you're better than us.

I personally think Dracula, your so called "Grammar" is quite poor, and in recent encounters with you, YOU couldn't even spell correctly nor construct a decent sentence for me to understand.

Dracula, you're not fit for staff and I think you know that.

+10 i know this guy a long time better than "blow my pipe" soo hes deserv this shitpost.

Haters gona hate, pls shut up kids and dont jelous anymore.

Peace (Don Hito)

Is a staff member allowed to gamble?

Yes but not as much as dracula did , he's banned now though :P