Nick

Suggestions

- Remove DFS from being spawnable. Make it a drop or blood money or something. DFS is a BIS item, makes no sense to be left spawnable.

- Blood items should have 50m repair fee.

- Granite Maul is broken as fuck. You can now granite Maul spec from miles away.

- Venom shouldn't be instant - though a 30% chance to inflict (or whatever OSRS is)

- Cap on Brews/Flasks. Anyone with 6+ brew flasks can tank a 5min TB in any given gear. Ruins pking.

- Increase the overall defence formula. Tank gear or robes everything hits excessively high at an insane level of accuracy.

- Enough with the custom pets. Their powers are becoming out of control - find a better item sink.

- More promotional events (Tournaments, Wilderness activities, etc).

@Ryan @Phenomenon

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

Remove DFS from being spawnable. Make it a drop or blood money or something. DFS is a BIS item, makes no sense to be left spawnable.

Would be nice to have more items to PK, and i agree on how obnoxious it can be. +1

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

Increase the overall defence formula. Tank gear or robes everything hits excessively high at an insane level of accuracy.

Major +1 and i believe this may be looked at in the near future.

15 minutes ago, Nick said:

More promotional events (Tournaments, Wilderness activities, etc).

+1

The rest i remain pretty neutral on, however, i don't see any -1's. Nice thread

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

- Remove DFS from being spawnable. Make it a drop or blood money or something. DFS is a BIS item, makes no sense to be left spawnable.

It sounds great at first but that would leave regular donators with virtually no reason to donate $10, and what's left, a KBD at dzone that is always being killed by someone with stronger gear?

Cash sinks are always welcomed but I think nerfing every single blood weapon and charging a repair fee is a little too much already? The blood money cost is pretty much non existent and in no way costly, but we've nerfed every blood weapon besides blood staff. I think this would just make blood weapons another reason to not be used. I've seen people use d scim over blood whip because it isn't capped, or people using ACB because it's better than blood cbow. Blood staff isn't really common, but i'd assume it be worse off if we make a repair fee for it.

- Granite Maul is broken as fuck. You can now granite Maul spec from miles away.

I'll let Ryan know about this, sounds like the dfs issue we had where you can cast it simultaneously with other players.

- Venom shouldn't be instant - though a 30% chance to inflict (or whatever OSRS is)

Indeed. Forwarding to Ryan. No objections here.

- Cap on Brews/Flasks. Anyone with 6+ brew flasks can tank a 5min TB in any given gear. Ruins pking.

We've got heaps of counters for just about any situation. BC sword, zbow, ancient guardian pet to rip through defense mitigation items. Is this mainly an issue in singles where you can't get a kill within that time frame? Not sure how I feel about this one.

- Increase the overall defence formula. Tank gear or robes everything hits excessively high at an insane level of accuracy.

Sounds good. I'll highlight this one as well for Ryan.

- Enough with the custom pets. Their powers are becoming out of control - find a better item sink.

I think it's a fantastic sink for pets, and right now I imagine fusing epic pets together seems very likely in the future. I've already mentioned that before with the team and said that in case we do have epic pets fused with each other, they would be a permanent and untradable pet, with a heavy pet insurance cost to get them back if you die with them anywhere. If you have anything in mind, please do let us know.

Always happy to see more events. New wilderness content is always up for grabs on my table, expect some content soon from me. If you have anything in mind, please do let us know.

@Ryan @Phenomenon

Thoughts in quotations :) 

@Kellatha

DFS is a BIS item. It shouldn't require a rank to use and shouldn't be spawnable. Ryan could offer an alternate item, just nothing BIS. 

Pking in singles is pretty atrocious to begin with, based off of how SPK'S combat system is formulated. Flasks  just make tanking easy beyond belief. If a cap was introduced it would make things more fair - instead of people going to mage bank with 22 brew flasks and being able to tank a full TB with ease.

At first the custom pets where cool. But now Ryan has implemented so many pets no one can even really keep track of what does what. Saw some blue and white berserker pet, a black alien. Like what the fuck is this.

@Phenomenon The problem is everyone runs around in barrows, DFS, ancient staff with a Ags. This gear is 100% free, though very powerful (Consider "max set-up" on Rs / Most servers). 

Every so often you might pk a dragon Defender and Arma crossbow, and if you're really lucky maybe an Ags. Everything is free, so pking really isn't very profitable. The blood money you gain from pking shouldn't be more then the total look you get - however that's how SPK is. 

There's nothing wrong with making it players run around in mystic and dhide - makes things more fun for everyone. If you want to use a max set up you should be having to actually risk it. 

I'd support making all barrows ubspawnable. Would add some much more insensitive to risk in the wild.

7 hours ago, Nick said:

@Ryan @Phenomenon

Unspawnable dfs: +1 cuz why dafok not, its really decent and it would make a good addition to kbd/lavas/frosts drop table +1

Nah blood items are fine as they are rn imo -1

I dont agree with a cap on brews tbh its unfair for solo pvmers/pkers that would have to face a whole clan in both multis and singles. -1

Idm the pets, most of the times they are balaced and the stronger the rarer they are *shrug*

10 minutes ago, despair said:

Idm the pets, most of the times they are balaced and the stronger the rarer they are *shrug*

I think pets need to be repaired. If you die with an alien on you then you should have to use 1-5b to repair. 

Besides Yoshi(because Yoshi's, only purpose is to make money without banking) I think all pets with abilities should have a repair after dying with it.

Dogs are expensive when they get hurt. Why are aliens and dragons not the same way? :)

14 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I think pets need to be repaired. If you die with an alien on you then you should have to use 1-5b to repair. 

Besides Yoshi(because Yoshi's, only purpose is to make money without banking) I think all pets with abilities should have a repair after dying with it.

Dogs are expensive when they get hurt. Why are aliens and dragons not the same way? :)

1b-5b repair cost would kill the demand for pets imo. It would prob rekt alot of prices if it were to happen *think*

5 hours ago, despair said:

1b-5b repair cost would kill the demand for pets imo. It would prob rekt alot of prices if it were to happen *think*

Not really because alien pet is about 70-80b but you can also buy it with 80b worth of donator tickets. 1-5b repair cost will mess up the prices a little bit but it mainly will just prevent people from using pets in general. 

Also i think items like void should be untradeable but drops coins like they do in osrs. Including pets they should drop half the repair cost when you die with it on you. I just that dragon thrownaxes are actually not to bad but they protect over void knight gloves. So instead void should be untradeable and drop coins if you die with it.

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

mainly will just prevent people from using pets in general. 

And exactly that is gonna fuck up the prices, if no1 wants to use pets, no1 is gonna buy them which in return will make players who wanna sell them underprice and its gonna go on and on and on because ppl love to undercut themselfs, even more if demand on big supply is low asf. They sure wont be worthless but expect atleast a 50% price drop.

1 hour ago, despair said:

And exactly that is gonna fuck up the prices, if no1 wants to use pets, no1 is gonna buy them which in return will make players who wanna sell them underprice and its gonna go on and on and on because ppl love to undercut themselfs, even more if demand on big supply is low asf. They sure wont be worthless but expect atleast a 50% price drop.

i doubt it and if that does occur we could always switch it back. I just think pets are a bit overpowered and with no price when using them it's a bit frustrating. 

It's like using full primal at edgeville. You have a huge advantage but you risk more. 

If your using a 1t pet, you have a huge advantage on your opponent that only has 10-50b bank. But on top of that not only does the richer player have the advantage but also does not risk anything. I find it a bit unfair. If the poor player kills a rich player that has a big advantage then why should the poor player not get a reward?

On 4/13/2018 at 1:52 PM, Nick said:

now thats funny, the other suggestions are reasonable 

On 13-4-2018 at 3:52 AM, Nick said:

@Ryan @Phenomenon

Ive suggested something in the past, but I don't think Ramzi or Ryan has even seen it

Disagree. DFS is one of the few perks of donor. DFS also isn't a BIS item, (on here) it's uncharged. You can't really tell me 15 defense bonus is OP?

Disagree. Blood items are one of the few customs on this server.

Gmaul is bugged now.

Agreed. Should work like OSRS. (I thought at one point it did work like OSRS, maybe this is intentional) 

Disagreed. One of the only uses of super donor

Agreed. Formulas are a really tricky though. Defense definitely needs a buff, not accuracy/weapon nerfs.

Kinda Agreed, but not sure. It's a hell of an eco sink. I don't see the problem as specifically fused pets, more-so the pet's that  usually fuse into them make for OP fuses. If OP base pets aren't used for the fusion, no one will make a fused. Example Fused Restore pet.

Agreed. I hope there's more world events like the MB one, or just community events in general like Sam's CW events.

On 13.4.2018 at 3:52 AM, Nick said:

@Ryan @Phenomenon

1) with removing dfs new players dont have any offhands, make flameburst and d def untradeable aswell void to(but costs to repair like maybe 20m set?)

2) blood items should not have 50m repair fee, its available for every1 by pking a lilbit.. -1

3) and im sure most of us would agree that pk rewards are sh*t