Sign in to follow this  
Bald Woman

Bald Woman's Application

1. Desired staff position: Would like to be apart of the Help team with Nick.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Jake.

3. Your age: 20 years of age.

4. Your location: Queensland, Australia.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-7 hours daily.

6. Why you should receive the position:

Like to introduce myself as Jake,

Before i get into briefly explaining why I should receive the position, I do understand my "Rep" is quite mixed and many opinions on wether I should be accepted will be split between yes or no and heavily criticized due to my "Ragging" and other reasons. But for the staff team that will hopefully be considering my position, Do not let the "Negative" opinions hinder your final thoughts on my Application.

You may ask why should we accept this application?.

Well, I believe I deserve to be granted the opportunity to join the Staff team and assisting the community and staff in whatever way I can. Most people who know me, Know I've been a very respected staff member of Fatality/Divinity. I progressed from Server Support, Right to head Moderator. My task as Head Moderator was to not only obviously do my job, but to look after the Junior and Regular moderators, I was some what a mentor too them and someone they came and saw if they were unsure of something. I was apart of the Staff team for almost 2 years. I assisted in suggesting updates and working with Eric and the developers in creating new content for the game for players to enjoy. I was also a staff member on PKMadness, I was granted "Respected" rank and then progressed to Moderator. I could say I have extensive knowledge and plenty of experience at being apart of the staff team. I am very approachable and easy to understand, I do like to explain things quite in-depth and briefly. Nothing is more irritating than being explained something then STILL not being able to get what you wanted out of the help you had seeked. I believe the experiences, knowledge and the forever creative mind I have, I could be a big benefit to Ryan and the staff team and community.

As a staff member, I believe it's your duty to enforce rules not only fairly, but clearly. Wether that be in a stern warning or a higher punishment, I will treat each player as equal. I've had many experiences where players may think just because they are friends with a staff member and everything, they can get away with things that a regular player may not get away with. I believe friend or not, I will serve you with the correct punishment on the rule you had broken.

I've read the "Requirements" and believe I suit all of them, I can work well with the community and I will give my 110% best at providing any assistance and be my utmost active online and honest/reliable as I can be. Though I have had plenty of run ins with players and results in flaming etc, I do have respect for each player. I Know my way around the server quite well and know everything I need to know in order to supply stratification to a player. I am very active player which is something a staff member should be. I am not only active on the game, but quite often on Forums, I have added a few suggestions and always looking at new threads, so if I cannot be contacted within the game, I also can be reached on forums. I believe I can help Ryan and the staff with suggestions of new content for the community, I also like to work with the community and receive their opinions on what they want. If becoming staff, I will push for a few changes that will hopefully help the staff and community. I understand what it is expected of me in order to become a successful staff member and I will meet any requirements that is needed of me!

Honest feed back in regards too this Thread is highly regarded. I will not be offended with it!

Thanks, Jake.

#Bully-squad.

-1 flames too much

if he changes the way he acts around other players and calms down on the flaming.

maybe he might be a good staff member for SpawnPk but that is a big maybe

-1 flames too much

if he changes the way he acts around other players and calms down on the flaming.

maybe he might be a good staff member for SpawnPk but that is a big maybe

Flaming can easily stop my friend, 90% of the time it's just banter between people. It's your decision if you wanna take it to heart :)

If that's all you can say. Then I am doing a pretty good job.

I don't think Ryan should make a player who is currently trying to destroy another player's reputation into a staff member.

As your false report shows you had to scroll threw some chat to find what I said but completely missing what I said about that happening last year.

Or another example as when you gained access to too fast and spamming over yell with 2 other players that I'm a scammer and not to trust me enough so that I had my friends pming me if that is true.

You said you were going to "destroy my reputation" if Ryan checks log you said it on june 3th 2016 around 10:51pm after you said that those events happened.

You are really not the type of person that should be staff

I don't think Ryan should make a player who is currently trying to destroy another player's reputation into a staff member.

As your false report shows you had to scroll threw some chat to find what I said but completely missing what I said about that happening last year.

Or another example as when you gained access to too fast and spamming over yell with 2 other players that I'm a scammer and not to trust me enough so that I had my friends pming me if that is true.

You said you were going to "destroy my reputation" if Ryan checks log you said it on june 3th 2016 around 10:51pm after you said that those events happened.

You are really not the type of person that should be staff

wait up big fella, this goes both ways with the blame game. I was only playing around with terms of "ruining" your rep. Clearly your "Reputation" is not ruined.

I reported you yes, I came back from afk and only saw that and didn't bother to read the rest. MY MISTAKE.

But thanks for opinions bb.

You proved you cannot be trusted at times. (Talking about yesterday)

what about yesterday the thing that happened that was paid out and already had staff member comment on what happened when attic posted that report on forums?

Edited by Dracula

Not for me buddy, has had a few run ins with me. Work on it and there's potential. -1

+2 and lmfao cazza. your mod thing under ur picture says "spawnscape"

advertiser and demote!!!11

+1 From me, just because you rag should not hinder your chances on getting staff. I don't really see Bald Woman "flaming" other people.

Only his friends get da flame

+0 really neutral, youve flamed me and ragged me once or twice, never really had respect, but never had a very bad moment or very bad flaming issue or anything like that.

What i would say is if your going for the position, you should try to help out some more.