c u hick

Ascendency?????

What's this got to do with SPK though? What happens over there doesn't matter here, and vice versa. If you want to go further with this I suggest you report it on Runex forums and not cause commotion here. 

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

What's this got to do with SPK though? What happens over there doesn't matter here, and vice versa. If you want to go further with this I suggest you report it on Runex forums and not cause commotion here. 

If this was a report, it would be in the report a player section. its simply so the people here can see how he treats Ryans staff team, and who he actually is. However, according to the rules i am free to post stuff like this.

3 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

"raw" we were nhing and you were getting trashed on your own server with my spawn gear so you got mad and rushed me :/ its sad mate, you were reduced to rushing since you couldnt kill me with nh gear. just showed me that you cant compete.

https://gyazo.com/d21feebb9353187fe58a163e6359e7d8

Im not Raw you fool. and neither is that killpic of murda on SPK. btw murda plays runex, where the switches are completely different and i witnessed you tele everytime you two fought when you stepped on his turf. stay on your server babygirl ;)

2 minutes ago, c u hick said:

If this was a report, it would be in the report a player section. its simply so the people here can see how he treats Ryans staff team, and who he actually is. However, according to the rules i am free to post stuff like this.

never did i mention that "staff" never told anyone to stop flaming/ flame baiting me, until he saw me respond to most of the hate comments from everyone is when i was focused by even the staff, since they saw me saying a lot to different flame baiters at the time that didnt get punished.

2 minutes ago, c u hick said:

Im not Raw you fool. and neither is that killpic of murda on SPK. btw murda plays runex, where the switches are completely different and i witnessed you tele everytime you two fought when you stepped on his turf. stay on your server babygirl ;)

if you noticed i was in lower tier gear, so ill obvs have a disadvantage , even with that disadvantage i didnt die to them while i was nhing? you dont see me using the "switches being different " as an excuse, i still worked them with lower tier gear.

https://gyazo.com/8271e32dcb3fe13476ddff092a53f33c

4 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

if you noticed i was in lower tier gear, so ill obvs have a disadvantage , even with that disadvantage i didnt die to them while i was nhing? you dont see me using the "switches being different " as an excuse, i still worked them with lower tier gear.

https://gyazo.com/8271e32dcb3fe13476ddff092a53f33c

you stupid degenerate look at your gear advantage on murda in your first gyazo. but you were bitching about raw having an inferno on on runex, yet you had one on murda. along with e gloves, anguish and occult kit. pipe down you are garbage without insta switches. your f4 is non existent and everyone had you camping melee pray at runex. stick to insta switches on spk you dumb dog.

Edited by c u hick

20 minutes ago, c u hick said:

you stupid degenerate look at your gear advantage on murda in your first gyazo. but you were bitching about raw having an inferno on on runex, yet you had one on murda. along with e gloves, anguish and occult kit. pipe down you are garbage without insta switches. your f4 is non existent and everyone had you camping melee pray at runex. stick to insta switches on spk you dumb dog.

You seem a Lidel Bid mad 

Thay ascendency went onto rune x and exposed some of your "nhers". Honestly if they get planked by ascendency I don't know what to tell you, just quit pking you die to this planker. You guys don't want me on your server so pipe down random pvmer.

#BS

3 minutes ago, Exposed said:

Thay ascendency went onto rune x and exposed some of your "nhers". Honestly if they get planked by ascendency I don't know what to tell you, just quit pking you die to this planker. You guys don't want me on your server so pipe down random pvmer.

#BS

ascend didnt expose anybody on runex... he got dragged everytime. ask him to post the end of every fight babyboy ;)

30 minutes ago, c u hick said:

ascend didnt expose anybody on runex... he got dragged everytime. ask him to post the end of every fight babyboy ;)

Considering what you said "runex has a different pking system compared to spk" you guys couldn't plank this planker in your own server ? Where you know how the switches are and what it's like to pk on runex, aswell as how everything works lmfao on the server. And he was level 119 Lol, you couldn't kill someone that isn't even maxed so there is no excuse lmfao. Your first kill pic shows that he was rushed with a 50k exp drop followed with a 22k exp drop. You guys are hot garbage L0L. Tell me your ing name on any server and I'll find you.

1 hour ago, Exposed said:

Considering what you said "runex has a different pking system compared to spk" you guys couldn't plank this planker in your own server ? Where you know how the switches are and what it's like to pk on runex, aswell as how everything works lmfao on the server. And he was level 119 Lol, you couldn't kill someone that isn't even maxed so there is no excuse lmfao. Your first kill pic shows that he was rushed with a 50k exp drop followed with a 22k exp drop. You guys are hot garbage L0L. Tell me your ing name on any server and I'll find you.

Murdaaa on runex, im perm muted for being a dog so just pm me and ill meet u @ greens any gear silly girl

3 hours ago, c u hick said:

Murdaaa on runex, im perm muted for being a dog so just pm me and ill meet u @ greens any gear silly girl

Stay on your own server. What happens on Runex can stay on Runex. There is a reason why SPK brings more players and more money to Ryan and Ramzi then Runex.

Our community is much better then yours in everyway possible. Players and Staff are aloud to get mad from time to time and this does not effect someone's staff application as long as it doesn't go to far. 

Come to SPK, go to ::graves(my natural habitat(nh)) and let us pass you around, i know a few new players that wouldn't mind spending a few minutes dropping you. And ask Raw to come, maybe even Murda. Bring whoever you want I'll even pay for the gear. I'm waiting. Until then don't reply, i got people to help and you are just wasting my time with your childish BS.

I’m locking this. If you have a problem with someone in Runex that’s where it needs to stay.