Kellatha

Clan Rewards, Veteran Benefits, New blowpipe, and much more!

Hey there guys, Kellatha here back at it with some more suggestions for the server. Most of my recent suggestions have gone through, and have been heavily PvP based so let's give shift the attention for a bit towards the PvM side of the server. Time for another content suggestion drop!

Progression rewards: This is more towards the players who are dedicated pvpers/pvmers, and this one is mostly for you guys. I've been thinking of rewarding players who have huge amounts of kills in their respective sides. Player kills, being harder will scale from smaller amounts compared to npc kills that will scale from larger amounts. Neither of these are going to be capped, and the rewards will not be scaling gradually over time. Instead this is a reward to give you more rewards for doing what you love to do on the server, at a steady pace just like everyone else earning these.

• Every 500 Player kills receive a BM boost when killing players in PvP: Example below.
    • 500 Player kills: +1 Bm per kills
    • 1000 Player kills +2 Bm per kills
    • 1500 Player kills +3 Bm per kills
  • Every 10,000 Boss kills receive a drop rate boost of 1%
    • 10,000 Boss kill count: +1% drop rate bonus
    • 30,000 Boss kill count: +3% drop rate bonus
    • 100,000 Boss kill count +10% drop rate bonus

Clan Chat rewards: I believe this was mentioned to me by a someone via discord, but this was an excellent idea for players who are in clans. So far clans have been just for PvP, but these could mark the birth of some PvM clans. These are unique bonuses that are going to be offered to any clan that unlocks them. This a whole new system for the server, as this will work cumulatively with what you do on the server as a clan. Points will be rewarded to your clan and will be spent by the owner of the clan in the clan point shop for universal bonuses to everyone in that CC. You must be in that CC to get the bonuses, and in the event you leave/get banned/etc. Your bonuses will be revoked and gone back to normal. See the table below for more information.

• Clan Point Shop(PvP)
    • Players will be able to gain clan points for PvP bonuses by killing players in the wilderness. Anyone in your clan that kills another non clan member will receive a point for killing that person.
    • This will be universal and a more in depth system will be announced when I have worked it out. What I can say for now is that the points can be given in larger amounts for killing players in with high killstreaks, or in the deep wilderness.
    • Perks will consist of more BM per kills, possibly an exclusive clan chat item(Hat/Pet/Cape) for the leading CC with the highest points. Let's say Elementals has the most Clan points accumulated for PvP, every member of that CC gets a unique perk of getting extra BM per kill, chances for random items to drop from a pvp kill like donator mystery boxes, $5 bonds, or similar rewards.
  • Clan Point Shop(PvM)
    • Players will be able to gain clan points for PvM bonuses by killing NPC/bosses. Anyone in your clan that kills any boss shown on the ::kill list will receive a point for killing that boss.
    • This will be universal and a more in depth system will be announced when I have worked it out. What I can say for now is that the points can be given in larger amounts for killing bosses, and will be scalable depending on the difficulty of the boss or location of the boss. For example see the table below.
      • Demi-Bosses(Demonic Gorrila's, Revenants, Lava/Frost Dragons, etc): 1 Point
      • Bosses(Barrelchest, Kraken, Tamed Cerberus, etc): 2 Points
      • Epic Bosses(Tekton, Corporeal Beast, Wildywyrm,) : 3 Points
      • Ultra Bosses(Bloodwyrm): 5 Points
    • Perks will consist of more drop rate bonus, or a drop factor increasing coin and blood money gains by X% based on clan chat perk rank, and even potentially a double drop rate bonus perk for the entire clan. Lets say CGI has the most clan points accumulated for PvM, every member of that CC gets a unique perk of getting a small drop rate bonus boost. See table below for example perks:
      • PvM Perk 1: Spend 50k clan pvm points to receive a universal 1% drop rate bonus for your clan.
      • PvM Perk 2: Spend 125K clan pvm points to receive a universal 2% drop rate bonus for your clan.
      • PvM perk 3: Spend 250K clan pvm points to receive a universal 3% drop rate bonus for your clan.
      • PvM Money 1: Spend 100K Clan pvm points to receive a universal 5% reward boost from boss kills for your clan.
      • PvM Money 2: Spend 250K clan pvm points to receive a universal 10% reward boost from boss kills for your clan.
      • PvM Money 3: Spend 500K clan pvm points to receive a universal 15% reward boost from boss kills for your clan.
      • PvM King 1: Spend 1M clan pvm points to receive a universal 2.5% chance for double drop rate bonus for your clan.
      • PvM King 2: Spend 2.5M clan pvm points to receive a universal 5% chance to double drop rate bonus for your clan.
      • PvM King 3: Spend 5M clan pvm points to receive a universal 7.5% chance to double drop rate bonus for your clan.

Nex Helmets revamp: I think we've found a solution for utilizing nex helms. We could make them drop by a new boss, maybe nex and have them drop the new helms. "Torva Serpentine" "Pernix Serpentine" "Virtus Serpentine" that would count as both a nex helm, and serpentine helm and still act as a nex piece for boosting max HP along with the set. These would NOT be auto kept or untradable.

• Torva Serpentine Helmet: A torva themed serpentine helmet that would have the perks of both helmets. Basically a Magma helmet that has the extra health boost to it, along with possible adjustments to make it a better option than Magma serpentine helmet.
  • Pernix Serpentine Helmet: A Pernix themed serpentine helmet that would have the perks of both helmets. Basically a Viper helmet that has the extra health boost to it, along with possible adjustments to make it a better option than Viper serpentine helmet.
  • Virtus Serpentine Helmet: A Virtus themed serpentine helmet that would have the perks of both helmets. Basically a Tanzanite helmet that has the extra health boost to it, along with possible adjustments to make it a better option that Tanzanite serpentine helmet.

OR

• Throw them into the blood diamond fuser for 4-5 blood diamonds to keep them from being completely useless.

Dragon Darts/Dragon Throwing Knives: I think it's time we should introduce dragon darts into the server as a new drop from one of the bosses. These darts would be able to be used on the new blowpipe, blood blow pipe, for extra damage output. They wouldn't be that much stronger than rune darts, but this would serve as a great cash sink in actually utilizing them and making blowpipe a ranged weapon that costs expensive ammunition similar to the heavy ballista using elemental javelins. Also for the dragon throwing knives, I think would make a fine addition towards players who use rune knives whether they are pure pking or ragging.

Blood Blowpipe: As I just stated for the dragon darts, this would be made by purchasing a new blood perk that would allow your blowpipe to be dipped in the blood fountain for a blood blowpipe. This would be the same as a regular blowpipe, except this one would allow you to use dragon darts on it to allow a better version of the original blowpipe. This is mainly to make a cash sinkable blowpipe, instead of a infinite ammunition powered regular blowpipe. The blood blowpipe would NOT be autokept but it would be tradable.

Account Creation Date/Playtime Added: This has been suggested before, but it would make a great addition to add this under the player information tab next to inventory. This would go hand in hand with veteran player benefits if we ever do get any.

Veteran Player Benefits: I think it's time we should introduce some type of item that rewards the long time players for playing the server. Perhaps a Cape/or pet accessory that grants plenty of bonuses? This is in no way pay to win, and is actually based on playtime on the server. Veterans will be considered those who have played a lot on the server, as opposed to those that just made an account two years ago to play for an hour or two and never touched again. See below for potential rewards for our veterans.

• Veteran Cape: Cape of legends model with particle glows at the bottom, perferably that this could be customizable and you can choose your own color of cape of legends, and the particle glow at the bottom could be edited as well. This cape would match the same stats and perks as a infernal cape, with an added bonus of either a PvP sided bonus or PvM sided bonus. 5% damage increase for PvP, or 5% drop rate bonus or 5% chance for double drop. This would essentially make it the best cape for either PvP or PvM, and in no way p2w.
  • Veteran Pet Accessory: This would be a new pet accessory exclusively for veterans. This new color can be unique, or perhaps have a unique glow/effect similar to the blood boil spell proc, or when toggling vampiric damage off/on. See picture on the side for example:5acedd399e07c_vskull.png.20954c43a921c19bc7cd03afdf9b215c.png

Dragon Defender(t) Buff: We all know that the d def(t) is currently the most useless item in the blood shard shop. I'm proposing we add the dfs spec to it(and at least a elite donator to be able to cast it off it). It costs 1250 blood shards for an auto kept flameburst, which currently only costs like 10-20M.

• Like 1

Can we restrain from adding even more drop rate boosts please? Lol

Idm dragon darts for the whole blowpipe idea but fuck no to dragon throwing knives, the rune version is overpowered enough it litterly destroys the whole fun on pure pking for 0 cost. They even are op asf while max pking a even better version would be stupid regardless of the price you put on it (as the price prob wont come close to the high tier weapons ir would out class).

I also dont mind giving veterans a nice reward but dont destroy a whole items eco aswell as the boss it is required to kill to get it in the process. So please dont make the vet cape anywhere near as good as infernal cape lmao. A cosmetic item for being loyal is enough appriciation imo.

I just hope the nex helmets keep their look tho, I actually like full fitting sets ;-;

Other than that ^ the rest is fine +1

Edited by despair

24 minutes ago, despair said:

Can we restrain from adding even more drop rate boosts please? Lol

I also dont mind giving veterans a nice reward but dont destroy a whole items eco aswell as the boss it is required to kill to get it in the process. So please dont make the vet cape anywhere near as good as infernal cape lmao. A cosmetic item for being loyal is enough appriciation imo.

You should see this server, some monsters have a 1/20000 drop chance but there's up to 275% in drop rate bonus :P 

Also, I feel like a cosmetic reward would be a slap in the face. "Oh you've been here two years? Here's a useless cosmetic item". Infernal cape would still hold it's value since not everyone here has been around for a long time. Veteran cape would only be wearable for veterans, so it's not that big a deal. The amount of veterans that still to this day is probably just me? I can't think of anyone else that has been around that actively plays SPK. I hit my two year anniversary in june :) 

29 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

You should see this server, some monsters have a 1/20000 drop chance but there's up to 275% in drop rate bonus :P 

Also, I feel like a cosmetic reward would be a slap in the face. "Oh you've been here two years? Here's a useless cosmetic item". Infernal cape would still hold it's value since not everyone here has been around for a long time. Veteran cape would only be wearable for veterans, so it's not that big a deal. The amount of veterans that still to this day is probably just me? I can't think of anyone else that has been around that actively plays SPK. I hit my two year anniversary in june :) 

If you scale your cap on drop rate bonus by the highest drop rate out there (apperently 1/20k) then you are gonna end up fucking up the eco of the less rare drops that aint 1/20k.

They stayed for a reason they have fun playing this game, they dont stay for a op cape or item of any sort. W/e thank you should be appriciation enough as daid veterans didnt seem to care if they got something or not. A cosmetic and perhaps a special rank is more than enough. Also there are only few ppl that can afford infernal capes, and those are mostly vets or dicers who have it all already so it would impact the small eco there is and also make wildywyrm and also the new bloodwyrm less popular.

I hope there is gonna be a played hours restriction instead of:

"Ive logged on here 2 years ago"

"oh okay lemme ask around if you were active or nah"

Sounds like a easy bias way to choose vets imo.

love the progression rewards, blood blowpipe, dragon darts and knives idea, as far as the clan idea goes it's a cool concept and well thought out but i think we have higher priorities and i think that would take a lot of time to code and at the moment clans are all over the place people are being kicked for this and that and i'm sure a lot of complaining would come from it resulting in chaos. Nex helmets should just be fusable in my opinion even though they do sound somewhat cool in the idea you mentioned. I love the veteran ideas always cool to see rewards for our players that have been around for a while. the dragon defender (t) buff sounds nice and completely agree about being elite+ to use the spec. Thanks for putting the time and effort into these suggestions would love to see some implemented. 

Honestly the blow pipe doesn't need an upgraded version though i more than support the need to use some form of costly ammo to use it as it is currently one of the most powerful items in-game for pvm and pvp for a measly 1.8b. Furthermore dragon knives are unnecessary as rune knives more than do there job of what there meant to do in pure pking through main pking. the veteran cape i think is a great idea but giving it same stats as infernal will just make infernal kinda useless as the majority of players with an infernal cape i would deem veterans. I feel same stats as the fire max cape with a little pvm boost or pvp boost would more than suffice. As for the dragon defender (t) situation i feel what i feel would be better would be a toggle-able shield from the blood fountain. The iterations of this shield should be; ancient wyvern shield (an auto keep malediction ward with a dfs spec), A dragonfire ward (an auto-keep odium ward with dfs spec) and lastly a dragonfire shield with slightly changed looks that has the same offensive stats as the defender (t) and same defensive stats as a charged dfs.

Everything else from the playtime log and the nex serpentine helmets gets a +1 from me. 

44 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

Honestly the blow pipe doesn't need an upgraded version though i more than support the need to use some form of costly ammo to use it as it is currently one of the most powerful items in-game for pvm and pvp for a measly 1.8b. Furthermore dragon knives are unnecessary as rune knives more than do there job of what there meant to do in pure pking through main pking. the veteran cape i think is a great idea but giving it same stats as infernal will just make infernal kinda useless as the majority of players with an infernal cape i would deem veterans. I feel same stats as the fire max cape with a little pvm boost or pvp boost would more than suffice

I agree with the blowpipe statement. It's already op for pvm but since the spec Nerf it's not good for pvp. So adding new expensive darts would be great because nobody wants to spend money on darts for pvming.

Dragon knives i dont think should be added but it would help a lot with main pking but i always found rune knives a bit op and shouldn't be good for max pking. (By replacing them with dragon)

Completely agree with the veteran cape changes as this should help with wilderness pvm since most people don't use bounty cape. 

5 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I agree with the blowpipe statement. It's already op for pvm but since the spec Nerf it's not good for pvp. So adding new expensive darts would be great because nobody wants to spend money on darts for pvming.

Dragon knives i dont think should be added but it would help a lot with main pking but i always found rune knives a bit op and shouldn't be good for max pking. (By replacing them with dragon)

Completely agree with the veteran cape changes as this should help with wilderness pvm since most people don't use bounty cape. 

Blowpipe was broken on pvp, thats why it got nerfed im the first place, why would we want to go back to that? Idm if it gets a boost while PvMing but it doesnt need to get buffed for PvP again.

Rune knives are op asf even as max why introduce a even stronger version ;-;

7 minutes ago, despair said:

Blowpipe was broken on pvp, thats why it got nerfed im the first place, why would we want to go back to that? Idm if it gets a boost while PvMing but it doesnt need to get buffed for PvP again.

Rune knives are op asf even as max why introduce a even stronger version ;-;

Rune knives are weak af against max players that's why nobody uses it except when ragging.

Also only the blowpipe spec was nerfed because that was the only thing op about the weapon in pvp. Now blowpipe is weak when it comes to pvp because of it's bad penetration and pretty small damage. People just go to the 3rd age now that hits non stop 30s and stacks with ags

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Rune knives are weak af against max players that's why nobody uses it except when ragging.

Also only the blowpipe spec was nerfed because that was the only thing op about the weapon in pvp. Now blowpipe is weak when it comes to pvp because of it's bad penetration and pretty small damage. People just go to the 3rd age now that hits non stop 30s and stacks with ags

Spoiler

^Warning shameless self promo lol.

Got more clips of people trying to out eat the knives, with this combo and cursed obby I managed to smite several ppl for their +1 because the smite speed using knives doesnt allow to keep up your prayer for long.

I mean tbh with you, give me those dragon knives, the more fights I can win and the more items I can smite :^).

Also while I agree that ragging is a part of the game, I dont think we should make it easier to rag and kill some1 in the process. Most rags happen out of the blue, you just need to say 1 wrong word and you are fucked, thats North korea as fuck why would we want to give them a even more powerful tool?

Nah fam, blowpipe was overall op, it ripped through prayer dealing constant 30s and shit + the attack speed it has, it was stupidly powerful at one point I gave up trying and went pking with a blowpipe aswell and ppl with divines could only teleport away after a while. Blowpipe is good as it is right now and doesnt need to become a PvP item. its fine as PvM weapon just like it is on Osrs nowadays.

Well we need to add something new to range for pvp. Range is good for pvm and the ele crossbow + dbow are somewhat decent at rushing but besides that there is no good way to ko someone with just range. Maybe dragon thrownaxes should be including. That would make ranging so much better for pvp.

33 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Well we need to add something new to range for pvp. Range is good for pvm and the ele crossbow + dbow are somewhat decent at rushing but besides that there is no good way to ko someone with just range. Maybe dragon thrownaxes should be including. That would make ranging so much better for pvp.

You can get D throwing axe from the Salvage store I think. but sofar I think they suck so yeah might aswell buff them instead of adding the knives

Dragon Defender t + dfs spec is way overpowered, if you'd do such a thing then make the spec 1/2 the damage of dfs at least, a lot of these items suggested are overpowered,  veteran cape/pet items should be nothing other than cosmetic (it's unfair to hardworking new players) and pay to win is an undeniable aspect of the server, there's no escaping it. As to new PvM/Clan/PvP dynamic, I'm all for it as long as it isn't overpowered, plus you should have a limmit to clan sizes so everyone doesn't run to elementals and they have some opposition, I enjoyed having Kingsmen around cause that meant that it wasn't just 1 clan running the server, maybe a 40 clan member limmit or something.

3 hours ago, momotron said:

Dragon Defender t + dfs spec is way overpowered, if you'd do such a thing then make the spec 1/2 the damage of dfs at least, a lot of these items suggested are overpowered,  veteran cape/pet items should be nothing other than cosmetic (it's unfair to hardworking new players) and pay to win is an undeniable aspect of the server, there's no escaping it. As to new PvM/Clan/PvP dynamic, I'm all for it as long as it isn't overpowered, plus you should have a limmit to clan sizes so everyone doesn't run to elementals and they have some opposition, I enjoyed having Kingsmen around cause that meant that it wasn't just 1 clan running the server, maybe a 40 clan member limmit or something.

I agree with you here, but there is literally no point in having the d def(t) in the first place. As for the veteran rewards, it would be a very nice thing and a great way to show gratitude towards players who have been playing for a very long time. These veterans wouldn't be hand picked, as they would be picked by the server depending on account creation date/play time. A cosmetic reward for veteran players, on a pvp server? Don't make me laugh. I prioritize players who plan to be here in the long run, since I care more about actual players playing daily and not in some high peak number of players we only hit once and never hit it again. If players see, oh we get this reward for playing this long on the server, that's a chance they might stick around much longer than without a long term reward. A similar server I can think of rewards players with the best pet in game, for only 30 days of playtime. That pet gives a 15% drop rate bonus, and a 5% defense and damage boost. That's a great way to reward someone, but since that's OP i'm only asking for an item that matches a current cape in game(mind you infernal cape is not the best cape overall).

I don't know why you bring up pay to win since veteran status is in no way obtainable by purchasing something? Concerning those hardworking new players, they could be there eventually if they play around long enough. Your average new player is a gambler or staker who can make bank really easily and get something similar if not better to these veteran rewards. In case you say it's impossible for a non gambler to make bank, let me tell you my experience on the server. I joined SPK back in June 2016, and by november I was already elite donator, having enough bank for V.I.P. I quit from november-feburary and instantly got V.I.P when I got back in late feb early march 2017. By May I already achieved legendary donator. When sponsor came out, I got it the day after it was released. All without gambling/staking/risking fighting/ any form of risk or betting to make bank. It's entirely possible. I also forgot to mention my bank is around 12T, not including the donator rank itself.

I'll re-mention it again and maybe you'll think it through this time but we are a PvP server that happens to have a lot of PvM/non PvP content so a reward that actually does something is very useful. If you think a cosmetic is a good reward for a veteran then I might as well just suggest nothing for veterans. You can't argue with the fact that an item that does nothing with no bonuses whatsoever is a reward to begin with.

SpawnPk's biggest problem is it's large array of custom items. Every item has its own variant which is ridiculously OP. Torva / Pernix / Virtius Serpentine? Fuck no that's, that's just stupid.

Blowpipe is already fucked as is, we don't need a "Blood blow pipe" to throw into spectrum.

Dragon Defender (T) is fine how it is.

16 minutes ago, Nick said:

SpawnPk's biggest problem is it's large array of custom items. Every item has its own variant which is ridiculously OP. Torva / Pernix / Virtius Serpentine? Fuck no that's, that's just stupid.

Blowpipe is already fucked as is, we don't need a "Blood blow pipe" to throw into spectrum.

Dragon Defender (T) is fine how it is.

I think customs are fine, but the path we've been taking was much worse. Custom auto kept untradable items :( . We're keeping away from that for a long while.

Got a few questions aye, apologies if I haven't read your post completely, as its hard for me to read such colorful posts. 

Why exactly do you want veterans to be given one of the best cape in-game? How is giving them a cosmetic item a slap in the face? Why wouldn't a cosmetic pet be cool enough? Is it only because you're the one getting it that you want it so be so good? Why does it have to be just infernal cape that it has to match with, why not a decent cape instead? 

Spawnpk being a PvP or a PvM server has no say within the topic of "rewards for veterans", there's cosmetics in all servers for a reason. That's regardless of whether it'd be a PvP or PvM focused server. Some people like cosmetics, some don't - there's no denial in that. So I don't really understand why you would laugh at cosmetic rewards, like do you laugh at sleds and stuff like that as well? 

Not to like be rude or anything, but I do really believe you're simply trying to benefit yourself, either way a rank or a cool item would show more appreciation than crashing an items price. Btw, you need to think long-term about this. 

15 hours ago, Clevedad said:

Got a few questions aye, apologies if I haven't read your post completely, as its hard for me to read such colorful posts. 

Why exactly do you want veterans to be given one of the best cape in-game? How is giving them a cosmetic item a slap in the face? Why wouldn't a cosmetic pet be cool enough? Is it only because you're the one getting it that you want it so be so good? Why does it have to be just infernal cape that it has to match with, why not a decent cape instead? 

Spawnpk being a PvP or a PvM server has no say within the topic of "rewards for veterans", there's cosmetics in all servers for a reason. That's regardless of whether it'd be a PvP or PvM focused server. Some people like cosmetics, some don't - there's no denial in that. So I don't really understand why you would laugh at cosmetic rewards, like do you laugh at sleds and stuff like that as well? 

Not to like be rude or anything, but I do really believe you're simply trying to benefit yourself, either way a rank or a cool item would show more appreciation than crashing an items price. Btw, you need to think long-term about this. 

My suggestions just happen to benefit me all the time. I suggest PvM content(which I do), I suggest Donator content(which I am a sponsor), I suggested veteran rewards(which I am), and while I don't do pvp much, I try my best to bring it to the table when it comes to pvp content. The economy wouldn't take a dent at a veteran cape the way I suggested it. Have you even realized the absurd amount of capes we have on the server, all of which have similar identical stats? Some are tradable, some are not, some have benefits, and some don't. I've suggested ele comp cape for sponsor donators but people deemed that too "OP" and 'pay to win" when ele comp cape isn't even the best cape. Let show you a list of the current capes, which just happen to mostly be identical.

• Fire cape(same stats as max cape)
  • Fire Max cape(same stats as kiln cape)
  • Kiln Cape(same stats as blood cape)
  • Blood Cape(same stats as kiln cape)
  • Eternal Blood Cape(just a bit worse than comp cape/red comp cape/ele comp cape)
  • Obsidian Cape(r) (same stats as kiln cape- auto kept kiln cape basically)
  • Max cape( worst cape, even regular fire cape has superior stats)
  • Comp cape/Red comp cape/Ele comp cape (all identical stats and bonuses with the exception of ele comp having 10% drop rate bonus)
  • Infernal Cape: (BIS, best cape for melee but doesn't have perks/bonuses of the comp capes making ele comp cape superior)
    • V.I.P. Wings (same stats as kiln cape)
    • Legendary Wings(same stats as comp cape)

How do you feel about eternal blood cape, costing only a decent 5K blood money to be just about the same stats as the best cape in game? Progression rewards(veteran rewards) should always be prioritized over potential p2w content.

Over all, infernal cape happens to have better stats but it doesn't have the best utility like ele comp cape. Mind you having a BIS cape you can buy in game is heavily P2W, and veteran cape would be ranked the same. If anything to make you guys feel more at ease, it could have fire cape stats but it would have a 15% drop rate bonus or 5% damage boost making it an alternative and not the best cape.

3 hours ago, Liam887 said:

Defender t deffo needs a vamp. Also @Kellatha inferno has 10% drop rate same as ele comp?

Yes. Infernal had 10% drop rate bonus first, but then it was added in later for ele comp cape to have 10% as well.

17 hours ago, Kellatha said:

My suggestions just happen to benefit me all the time. I suggest PvM content(which I do), I suggest Donator content(which I am a sponsor), I suggested veteran rewards(which I am), and while I don't do pvp much, I try my best to bring it to the table when it comes to pvp content. The economy wouldn't take a dent at a veteran cape the way I suggested it. Have you even realized the absurd amount of capes we have on the server, all of which have similar identical stats? Some are tradable, some are not, some have benefits, and some don't. I've suggested ele comp cape for sponsor donators but people deemed that too "OP" and 'pay to win" when ele comp cape isn't even the best cape. Let show you a list of the current capes, which just happen to mostly be identical.

• Fire cape(same stats as max cape)
  • Fire Max cape(same stats as kiln cape)
  • Kiln Cape(same stats as blood cape)
  • Blood Cape(same stats as kiln cape)
  • Eternal Blood Cape(just a bit worse than comp cape/red comp cape/ele comp cape)
  • Obsidian Cape(r) (same stats as kiln cape- auto kept kiln cape basically)
  • Max cape( worst cape, even regular fire cape has superior stats)
  • Comp cape/Red comp cape/Ele comp cape (all identical stats and bonuses with the exception of ele comp having 10% drop rate bonus)
  • Infernal Cape: (BIS, best cape for melee but doesn't have perks/bonuses of the comp capes making ele comp cape superior)
    • V.I.P. Wings (same stats as kiln cape)
    • Legendary Wings(same stats as comp cape)

How do you feel about eternal blood cape, costing only a decent 5K blood money to be just about the same stats as the best cape in game? Progression rewards(veteran rewards) should always be prioritized over potential p2w content.

Over all, infernal cape happens to have better stats but it doesn't have the best utility like ele comp cape. Mind you having a BIS cape you can buy in game is heavily P2W, and veteran cape would be ranked the same. If anything to make you guys feel more at ease, it could have fire cape stats but it would have a 15% drop rate bonus or 5% damage boost making it an alternative and not the best cape.

What does all of that have to do with a veteran award needing to be so good, or any of the questions except for the 4th? Might not have understood what you meant, I probably don't need to anyway '-'

Most servers choose to give people a cosmetic reward or just a rank, to show their loyalty. Because if not, people don't play because they're loyal, they'll play simply to obtain the item. Instead the rank/item that would normally be given to "loyal people" will be given to people who simply play to gain more money. Whether the reward would be untradeable or the stats of the infernal or the +15% drop rate that you just seem to love, that's still pretty damn good for something that you don't even have to work towards. And will benefit them in the long-term. 
If you want to completely ruin the point of being a veteran, as well as even crash most item prices (looks like you aren't completely aware of how much 15% is, especially when there's 275% or whatever already, lol) then feel free to, but it would be extremely sad, especially for those who weren't selfish and actually were loyal. Pretty pathetic if you'd prioritize selfishness over honor. 

And btw, if every player would have a cape that's matchable to the infernal cape (long-term) then why would they buy it? And since it takes long to obtain unless you dice, then of course it'll drop in price? Any item that shares the same benefits of the veteran cape would decrease in price.

But if you so must have stats on it, why not just have it share the same stats as the completionist cape? Since its obtainable through p2w / and isn't trade-able. And Jesus Christ, no more drop rate bonuses, 275% surely is enough lmao. 

4 hours ago, Clevedad said:

What does all of that have to do with a veteran award needing to be so good, or any of the questions except for the 4th? Might not have understood what you meant, I probably don't need to anyway '-'

Most servers choose to give people a cosmetic reward or just a rank, to show their loyalty. Because if not, people don't play because they're loyal, they'll play simply to obtain the item. Instead the rank/item that would normally be given to "loyal people" will be given to people who simply play to gain more money. Whether the reward would be untradeable or the stats of the infernal or the +15% drop rate that you just seem to love, that's still pretty damn good for something that you don't even have to work towards. And will benefit them in the long-term. 
If you want to completely ruin the point of being a veteran, as well as even crash most item prices (looks like you aren't completely aware of how much 15% is, especially when there's 275% or whatever already, lol) then feel free to, but it would be extremely sad, especially for those who weren't selfish and actually were loyal. Pretty pathetic if you'd prioritize selfishness over honor. 

And btw, if every player would have a cape that's matchable to the infernal cape (long-term) then why would they buy it? And since it takes long to obtain unless you dice, then of course it'll drop in price? Any item that shares the same benefits of the veteran cape would decrease in price.

But if you so must have stats on it, why not just have it share the same stats as the completionist cape? Since its obtainable through p2w / and isn't trade-able. And Jesus Christ, no more drop rate bonuses, 275% surely is enough lmao. 

Now if I switched boats and mentioned this to be a sponsor cape or sponsor wings all hell would break lose as well. Instead of saying veteran cape is "selfish" and "no honorable" you'd switch to it being "p2w" "you only suggest things for the poor". I don't get why you guys have such a hard time trying to swallow a vetaran item that does something. Maybe you guys forgot we play on a PK server where PvM is just as important if not more?

Also to re-highlight. if it's anything like the playtime system i'm thinking of where it's not based off of solely on creation time and only counts your time played of you actually doing things and not just AFK there all day. Also, I mentioned it could be a pet accessory as well, which in no way hurts the economy of anything else? I'll wait for you to argue that it would hurt the economy in so many ways because everyone is literally scrambling for blood diamonds to buy cosmetic useless (sound familiar?) items. Let me make a list on the options that could happen. 

Also the 275% drop rate bonus was an example from a different server and not here lol. Don't you play in game to know we are nowhere near that? :S 

Possible Veteran Rewards:

• A.) Veteran Cape/Veteran Wings that match stats of infernal/ele comp cape and give a 15% drop rate bonus instead for pvm, or 5% damage boost for pvp.
  • B.) It could be a veteran shard that you could use it on a infernal cape and it would transform into an infernal cape with the extra bonuses
  • C.) It could be a veteran pet accessory that does the same, except in a form of a pet accessory.(5% drop rate bonus for pvm, or 5% damage boost for pvp).
  • D.) It could just be a "veteran skull" similar to "vampiric skull" where you can toggle these bonuses on or off and switch between the two.

Now that i've laid out untradable/switchable/non eco impacting alternatives, what is your argument now?