Sign in to follow this  
Newtors

Help, Download wont open

1 hour ago, Newtors said:

@Ryan I don't have another system, guess I cant play it. Well, Thank you for trying to help me. 

Feel free to keep trying some of the steps on this thread to see if it eventually works, I will also be PMing you periodically to see if i find any additional tips to assist you with.

@Phenomenon I have tried everything that I can to try and make it work, at least we got the client to work but it just wont load, I might just have to contact java support and pay them $25 to get into my computer to see what they can do about it. But of course that would be a last resort. I'll keep trying for a few days until eventually ill just do that.

@Ryan @Phenomenon well I figured out whats wrong with it, ill take it to get fixed and then play spawnpk in less than a week I hope :) see you guys until then. Just wanted to post this image incase anybody else comes up with a problem like I got. 

2018-04-12.png

All you have to do is , Uninstall java then install it again , or just message me your team view details and i'll help you.

@Mia if you have been reading the comments, then you should know I have already tried reinstalling java multiple times. Even ryan and phe tried to help me.  Sorry, but I don't know what team view is and I don't like the idea of letting someone I don't know control my computer.

1 hour ago, Newtors said:

@Mia if you have been reading the comments, then you should know I have already tried reinstalling java multiple times. Even ryan and phe tried to help me.  Sorry, but I don't know what team view is and I don't like the idea of letting someone I don't know control my computer.

I can fix your problem easily af , but i need your team viewer details.

but you're refusing so , im sorry.

@Newtors I'm sorry you had to waste so much time on this. I hope you get this all figured out. I'm not a computer genius so I can't really help you with those kind of issues.

I appreciate you trying to work with us in finding the solution. If and when you find the solution please report back so we can prevent something like this from happening again.

Good Luck Sir.