Zoned™

Zoned - Mod or Admin

1. Desired staff position: Mod/Admin

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tom

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: England

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-5

6. Why you should receive the position:

I feel since day one I have helped and supported the server and tried my best to increase player base. I have a positive attitude and have many ideas I wish to share and develop alongside you to make the server more enjoyable for all players. I like to offer as much help and advice as possible alongside organising events and challenges to maintain motivation throughout.

I have also been playing Runescape and Runescape private servers for around 8-10 years now and have good knowledge of how private servers work and some great ideas on what makes them a better place for both old and new players. I would love to join the team at SpawnPK and prove myself to you guys that I am a trusted member of this server and my 100% aim is to increase player base and make sure the rules and policies are followed by all to prevent any outbreaks of people leaving or dupes/bugs being exploited.

Thank you for you time in reading my request, even if I haven't been successful if you could give me any feedback it would be much appreciated.

Zoned.

Hmmmm my post didn't post earlier...

You're active, have a good knowledge of RuneScape and the server, but you haven't played 30 days, you gamble more than help from what I've seen, and you should really apply for "helper" before moderator so the staff can trust you and test you.

If you gamble less and I see you helping more it'll be a yes from me. Goodluck

Best of luck mate! you do have a good knowledge and i wish you all the best, just think the 30 days of playing might be the only issue but i +1 ya :)

Would hate to see you as staff. You're a sore loser when it comes to gambling as that's pretty much all you do, constant flame if someone doesn't want to dice you as well.