Sign in to follow this  
Bald Woman

Bully-Squad Rag services UPDATED!

Evening potential clients of Bully-squad rag services!!!!

Do you have a pest problem? Do you suffer from players that Pj you? Flame you? Try to rag you? Or you're just sick of their shit!?!? WELL do #bully-squad have a offer for you! Yes, you!

You're probably reading this and going who in the hell is #Bully-squad? and Why are they offering this great deal for ME? Well let me introduce myself, the squad and also what we do!

Hello, My name is Bald Woman, One of the owners of the only successful clan (#Bully-squad) on SpawnPk. Though the squad is fairly small, we do take the utmost pride in ourselves and how we work as a team to produce the utmost terror on players who have been targeted! We Provide great quality Rag services. May that be in all aspects such as; NH, NS, RAGGING. We do supply PJ services but that will be discussed later on in my sale pitch. My Squad do take every client seriously and we supply high quality Ragging services.

Myself and the #Bully-squad team combine the knowledge, skill and also teamwork together to take down the hardest targets that are presented in front of us. We will go up against any target and we will successfully destroy it. You may have seen a few of our fellow comrades been killed by players etc, But don't let that shy you away from the Service that #Bully-squad is trying to provide. The idea of NS (Non-stop) is to keep returning and that even means if we die, and that is exactly what we will do!

If you'd like to find out more about the Squad/Myself and what we do, Please feel free to message us in-game!

You now maybe thinking and want to ask... what are the prices of this Service!

I am glad you asked! Well, the prices are quite cheap and we aren't cheap because our services maybe bad or anything. It's simply because we understand not a lot of you great people have a WHOLE lot of cash to spend on such a useful Service. And for you players complaining it might be to much for this service, but lets add up the benefits of this!

If you are being ragged/pj'd or whatever it maybe, That will hinder your time to make sufficient money to progress to bigger and better things in the game correct? Well just think, If you pay the fee for the service, you will not have to worry about that pesky person no more and free too make more money!

Our services will cost you 1b/hr for new targets that have not been listed on #bully-squad already. For targets that we have already on the list it will cost you 2b/hr. This price can be met with either cash or items up front. YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT We don't normally sell a "PJ" Service but that can be discussed in person with one of the members. If the target is killed by one of our members, We DO keep the items!

Our Services aren't designed to just kill a player, As explained by Monster in his recent sale pitch. "The act of ragging is not to kill the person, it's meant to prevent them from pking or pvming. We have alts of all combat levels, so no player is safe.

REMINDER: There will be players that claim to be in #Bully-squad, and that is expected... Because honestly who doesn't wanna be apart of such a great squad!

So If you are a little iffy on a player who claim to be #Bully-squad, Either message myself, Nick, Z7 and we will either confirm. DO not make a payment unless it is confirmed by an official member. But as every sale is made. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

And for those players who are luckily enough to make it on the #Bully-squad hit list. Your payment for your name to be off the list is 5b! We do have a notepad with names of targets!

#Bully-squad do look forward to new and old clients and we promise you 100% satisfaction! Our members are active in most hours of day/night. IF you have paid for amount of hours for a target to be ragged and your time is up, we will message you (if you're online) or will let you know when you're back!

WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER TAKING IN A FEW PLAYERS TO JOIN #Bully-squad MESSAGE US!

nchzm0.jpg

hey can u rag nanna pat for me plz I pay u dharok set plz.

kid said I'm permed for woodcutting at falador party room he a pussy noob. plz perm for pay ty