Nick

General Client Fixes

Got error type 11 but I am on mac. I have tried error 8 and gone through all. Not sure what to do. Help please

Could you help me out? Now when the new update was made I can't log in anymore, it loads to 100% and nothing else happens. I could play before the update V84 but can't anymore

Can someone help me delete all my SpawnPK data so I can reinstall it fresh, Im on mac using OS X 10.9.2. Its involving the latest update somehow not letting my client get past "Preparing Game Engine - Current Progress - 100%" and then it doesnt go past it. Nothing happens. Any help would be great. I've tried other guides on here but nothing seems to work.

Could you help me out? Now when the new update was made I can't log in anymore, it loads to 100% and nothing else happens. I could play before the update V84 but can't anymore

Same here :/ This is what Im having problems with as well unfortunately :c

How do you fix right click button? Mine doesnt work, okey, i'll make it easier for you, when you click you're getting more options to click on when you click right button, right? Mine doesnt work like that, how do you fix this?

Thank You so much <3. I had the 10th error and after Your post I can now play the game again. Respect, and thanks again.

Your's faithfully,

Pokis444

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Request sticky @Phenomenon

I believe it was already pinned, however, i took off the pin and re-applied it just now so it appears at the top.

• Well deserved considering how many people this thread has helped (14,000+ views on this thread).
  • We used this as a go-to for any client related issues, this was much appreciated and should never be forgotten.

It looks a little outdated. If I get time I'll fix it up over the weekend 

I feel like I'm not familiar with the os I'm on. I'm positive its 10... but I don't understand why my client just won't open.. I've tried what seems to be everything.

I am on a version of Linux trying to run the client using "java -jar spawnpk.jar" and it is coming up with the update pop up but not actually loading the client. I can get OSRS to load no problem, however I cant get this to load. lmk if you know a fix

Hallo,

I have played the game today and now i can't open it anymore ?

it says unable to acces jarfile ?..

can someone help me 

when i click on spawn pk to launch there comes a box real quick wich says ' checking for updates' and then,dissapears again immidiaitly. 

Then nothing happens the cleint won't start.... i tried downloading then new client already like said in the topic but still the same happens...

Hope we can fix this soon, i wan't to play :( 

Clinet Loads fine just after I enter my credentials to start playing it says Cannot connect to server! The server or your connection may be offline"