Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

PO's Intro

Hello everyone, my name is Po.

you will see me on the accounts: 'Po Goes Nh' and 'P o' and 'Po'

I started 9 days ago and this is one of the best servers I've ever played. A lot of fun although the wilderness can be a bit scarce.

I love to NH tribrid and this server has taught me a lot. I also make youtube videos and i am an editor as well as a graphic designer.

Things I love about the server so far:

- Custom items (very unique)

- Blood money (really nicely implemented)

- Deep wild teleports (just makes everything so much better with the spawn aspect)

- The good Nhers (<3)

- The drive the game gives you for kill streaks and kdr.

Things I hate about the server so far:

- SN1 (leaders are rude, they also make it so hard to pk because 90% of people in wildy are in sn1 and will call their buddies. So you can never go to multi alone)

- The combination of elemental staff, d bow, special restores, and the ability to teleport while in combat. (even the developers hate it) I know you cant stop rushers but i would much prefer a claw/ags/dh bomb rusher that a combo that does nearly twice the damage of your health. While you cant fight back because they teleport away and they can come back and do it again.

Suggestions to improve:

- mini games!

- jad?

- Try to balance items every few months if possible.

- Make skills offer more cash so people would be interested, and maybe put skills into wildy like osrs rejuvenation so the wild has a bit more action.

- Bosses less easy to get to? for example, taking away kbd teleport and moving zulrah further away. So there was some risk when wanting to do kbd.

Po is one slick player.

Welcome to the server buddy, good to see another NHer roaming in wildy.

Don't stress about SN1. They're EZPZ & are slow with F3 so we'll put 'em 6feet under in no time. (not to mention they don't even know what their own clan title means)

Enjoy the server!

Yo boy Nick.

Edited by Nick