Ramzi

YouTuber Rank Requirements and Benefits

To receive the YouTuber rank you must meet the following requirements:

1. Must have played for at least 30 days
  2. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK
  3. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000
  4. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers
  5. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.

If you believe you have all the requirements met please let a staff member know or send me a private message. Good luck and thank you for your support!

Also, please understand that exceptions to these requirements may be made depending on the circumstances.

YouTuber benefits

• $10 bond per week (if a video is uploaded that week)
  • $5 bond for every 50 referrals (capped $100/week)
    • You will be given a link to put in the description of your videos
    • Each click is recorded and will count as a "referral"
    • Remember to put this link in each video so you do not miss out on any potential referrals and rewards 
  • Sponsored items for giveaways, etc. (circumstantial) 
  • In-game crown and in-game command
    • The in-game command will be ::nameofplayer and will redirect players to your YT channel
  • Invite to the exclusive YouTuber discord
    • This discord offers unique weekly competitions and more for the YouTubers to gain even more bonds

Disclaimer: Youtubers who have been contracted are considered separate entities, and therefore are not placed under the aforementioned system.

• Thanks 1

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Max
3. Your age: 19
4. Your location: Canada 
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: I livestream alot and bring quite a few viewers, 
I get asked what im playing and would love a referral code to give out. I have 275 subs! And over 5k views on Spawnpk!

I asked back in November of last year and never got it. (If I were to get youtuber rank it would motivate me more to livestream/create videos

Edited by sally

43 minutes ago, sally said:

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Max
3. Your age: 18
4. Your location: Canada 
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: I livestream alot and bring quite a few viewers, 
I get asked what im playing and would love a referral code to give out. I have 195 subs! And over 5k views on Spawnpk!

support sally streams for fun and for ages, way more active than half the current youtubers

Edited by pj3r

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Christopher/Wave

3. Your age: 15

4. Your location: Virginia 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: Haven't played for a bit, but will start playing a lot more, maybe 3-4 hours on weekends. 2-3 on week days.

6. Why you should receive the position: I have live-streamed for this server for well over a year, and have looked to apply for quite some time. I have 71 subs and 9k views of spk. I want this rank because not only do i get recognition but i also get to see people msg me and say I brought them to this server, and that is the best feeling ever. Hope I get the rank 

~Wave =)

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGrVSml3JIp7Gg9oooYPtvg?view_as=subscriber

1. Desired staff position:Youtuber
2. Your name (first name would suffice):Simon
3. Your age:17
4. Your location:Lithuania
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:3-5hours
6. Why you should receive the position:I play this server a lot. I make good videos for viewers give a lot of stuff to them. I have 300 subs and over 5k views of spawnpk videos.

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QhA3QTTt55bKLtOWBfAKg?view_as=subscriber

3 hours ago, dadas123 said:

6. Why you should receive the position:I play this server a lot. I make good videos for viewers give a lot of stuff to them. I have 300 subs and over 5k views of spawnpk videos.

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QhA3QTTt55bKLtOWBfAKg?view_as=subscriber

CcJ7PlxNTy_pFsP-6zf8QQ.png

3 hours ago, dadas123 said:

Your views total 4,848. Almost there! :) 

On 1/7/2018 at 6:45 AM, Kellatha said:

Your views total 4,848. Almost there! :) 

well i think now its 5k cuz i have 6k views total and spawnpk is 5k guranteed

4 hours ago, dadas123 said:

well i think now its 5k cuz i have 6k views total and spawnpk is 5k guranteed

I see. you have 5,599 views, one short from 5,600. You also have 300 subscribers, so you fully meet and passed the requirements :) I will let Ryan and Ramzi know that you have met the requirements and have applied for the youtuber rank.

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber/ mod ;)
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ascendency
3. Your age: 22
4. Your location: California
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-4 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: i've only made spk vids, havent advertised any other server, i will continue to 
make content for this server so i know it's only a matter of time until i get this rank.

this is my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptkcpnkMgs-wmZpx8BPT3g?view_as=subscriber

Edited by Ascendency

Hello Ramzi,

I would hereby like to submit my application for the youtube rank:

• Must have played for at least 30 days: YES
  • Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK: YES
  • Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000: YES
  • Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers: YES
  • The player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.: YES

5a5eec10a1db4_Schermafdruk2018-01-1707_21_42.thumb.png.724e06fe7b711fc45a0fa07b51126b4b.png

5a5eec20975f4_Schermafdruk2018-01-1707_22_59.thumb.png.5e3e1d3a6428c2f6888e5fec06c5444c.png

On 1/16/2018 at 9:38 AM, Ascendency said:

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber/ mod ;)
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ascendency
3. Your age: 22
4. Your location: California
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-4 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: i've only made spk vids, havent advertised any other server, i will continue to 
make content for this server so i know it's only a matter of time until i get this rank.

this is my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptkcpnkMgs-wmZpx8BPT3g?view_as=subscriber

u dont have 5k views mate u have 3590 views 1410 short of views 

On 2016-06-12 at 6:23 PM, Ramzi said:

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Sverige
  3. Your age: 16
  4. Your location: Sweden
  5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-5 hoursiveaway on my channel and make pk vids.
  6. why you should receive the position: Because i make very good content in this server and maybe deserve it and if i get the rank maybe i get better content on my videos....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOeibMyKAYoDtc-SqQtTMug/videos?view_as=subscriber

On 2016-06-12 at 6:23 PM, Ramzi said:

Edited by sverige

Hi i'd like to submit my youtuber status application. I have played for over a month and have been making videos for over 3 weeks. I have 11 videos regarding SpawnPk out now and i have around 5700 total views on my vids dealing with SpawnPk. I have 213 subscribers and have no history of rule breaking that I am aware of. My youtube channel is

BenchUr Squat or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpEaJ1G1vVwU_IOkEchssg?view_as=subscriber. Thanks for taking the time to review my youtuber rank application, have a nice day :)

• Like 2

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:1-3hours
6. Why you should receive the position:I play this server a lot started making livestreams and people like it i have 433 subscribers and over 9000 views
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QhA3QTTt55bKLtOWBfAKg?view_as=subscriber here it is :)

Edited by dadas123

29 minutes ago, dadas123 said:

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:1-3hours
6. Why you should receive the position:I play this server a lot started making livestreams and people like it i have 433 subscribers and over 9000 views

I have noted this application and will be sending it to Ramzi.

• Can you provide a link to your channel?
  • For security purposes, you can private message it to me if you don't feel comfortable posting it here.

Hello Ramzi,

I would hereby like to submit my application for the youtube rank:

• Must have played for at least 30 days: YES
  • Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000: YES
  • The player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.: YES

Here is the link to my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptkcpnkMgs-wmZpx8BPT3g/videos

2. Your name (first name would suffice): XA XA XA XA
3. Your age: 17 turning 18 in 5 months
4. Your location: Estonia
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-7 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: Im doing daily giveaways, and recording stuff i have to. There will be alot more videos coming out!

My channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrIJTT-qaXRRw89aC8dGPg?view_as=subscriber

Hello ramzi its a honour to serve u my application

• The player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.: YES.       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtH3_KKjJ1OarjNmTmdU1OA

On 6/12/2016 at 12:23 PM, Ramzi said:

1. Must have played for at least 30 days. I have played for 2-3 years, and have tons of content on SpawnPK
  3. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK. I have at least 50-100 videos on SpawnPK.
  5. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000. I have 2820 views and it will be rising with the amount of new content I will be posting on the server.
  7. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers. I have 88 subscribers at this current moment.
  9. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification. I Have not broken any rules, nor have a history of breaking rules.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thank you, itsWave
  10. Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGrVSml3JIp7Gg9oooYPtvg/featured

1. Must have played for at least 30 days - I have played since the release of spawnpk
  2. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK - i do
  3. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000 - read my reason behind this please and don't judge upon my new channel.
  4. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers = same as the one above but i'm growing quite fast
  5. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.

Even though i lack views and subscribers now as this is a new channel i have played spawnpk since just after release and i made videos all the time if anyone remembers me haha and never thought to apply for youtuber rank but i feel now would be a good time to apply for it besides from all that, i stream daily and plan to maintain this and i also make a few videos.

On 9-3-2018 at 5:30 PM, The old akam said:

Hello ramzi its a honour to serve u my application

• The player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification.: YES.       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtH3_KKjJ1OarjNmTmdU1OA

@Ramzi

1. Must have played for at least 30 days  :  Playing longer then 30 days :)
  2. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK : :) got 8  video's
  3. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000 : 😊 I Dont have 5k fews just yet, but if i would get youtuber rank i guarantee it would incrase bigtime, since more people notice your rank, and more people will search my channel, getting more views would be much easyer to get, + i can guarante i keep making video's,  
  4. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers : Yes 58 subs
  5. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification. :) 
  6. i am at 146 subs atm all spawnpk based @Ramzi

if its possible i would like to get the youtubers rank, but without the benefits of the bonds just yet

after 5k views i would gladly take the benefits. but it just would be so much easyer to get views with a youtube rank,

people would notice u ingame and check ur vids out.

I Realy think if i would get this opportunity i would deliver great work

https://www.youtube.com/c/afterkillvids  

link to my channel

My channel grows quickly

146 subs in less then a month just started and i realy beleave as soon as i got the yt rank the subs flying trough the roofs already  went from 7 to 146 in less then a month

F8C16D59-7E59-4025-8583-2FEF428CD982.png

Edited by BassSpk
More Subs

1. Must have played for at least 30 days:   YES
  2. Must have at least 5 videos dealing with SpawnPK: YES
  3. Combined views of all videos (dealing with SpawnPK) should be a minimum of 5,000: NO (Halfway there but i do stream spawnpk aswell as make videos for it. so hoping there is an exception.
  4. Must have a minimum of 50 subscribers: YES
  5. Player must have little to no history of rule breaking. Any history of severe offenses, such as scamming or hacking, results in an immediate disqualification. No i do not have any history of rule breaking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/darkreedemer

Edited by Darkredeemer