Sign in to follow this  
Perm ragged

Perm ragged's helper/moderator application.

1. Desired staff position: Helper or Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ed

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: UK

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 6-12 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: firstly I have had experience being a moderator and an admin of other servers so I understand what to do in certain situations aswell as when things require a lighter touch or a more harsh response. I would personally think I know quite a lot about the game, it's economy and its player base. I am online reguarly in a time zone that I have not seen a lot of mods online (I have often had to wait until time such as 4:00am to be able to speak with a staff member) i quite often get pms asking for help and I always reply and help when I can, and when I cannot help i find out how to help them. I'm very good with people and helping genuinely makes me feel better as a person so I feel I would fit this role well.

Thanks Ed/Perm ragged.

Edited by Perm ragged

+1 helpful, nice guy.

always answers pm's even if he is busy.

good that he plays the game a lot and has a different time zone.

rarely flames and does it in humor

I Support this helper/moderator application for the following reasons:

1. He is my brother.

2. He is sometimes nice to me.

3. He can be helpful when he wants.

4. He can be nice sometimes.

5. He was an admin on a RSPS run by a very difficult owner.

6. He has pixels.

7. He is Mod hungry.

8. He is a donator.

9. He has more pixels.

10. He has no life.

11. He will donate as much as he wants in order to be rich.

12. He had a dream where his dog got shitfaced from a strawberry.

13. He thinks he is all that.

14. His name is 'Perm Ragged'.

15. He likes having power over people.

16. He doesn't like green things.

In all seriousness, +1 for this app.

I've seen ya a couple times ingame and stuff but idk

I tend not to be a "loud" person in that I don't yell "pm me for help" cuz I feel that gets annoying to other players and if someone needs help they will yell or join help cc (where I am) anyways, I also don't flame or anything over yell so you probably haven't seen my name an awful lot plus the difference in time zone, but I'm around :) understand your point though.

Just didt really know who ya were lol idk you seem good and nice by the other comments

Honestly i started playing this game 3 days ago , this guy was one of a few people that made me wanna stay :) he helped me out with a lot of things a new guy asks about especially price checks and never got bored of me :)

+1 bro you ain't bad ;)

Cant really think of a better player for the spot as a staff member. You would truly be great on the staff team. Hope you get it!:cool:

I've never seen you online, not in wildy, nor at home or dzone.... must be 30 days old to run for staff "just saying" I don't think you're 30 days old. And 2 of the players supporting your app are new as well.

I've never seen you online, not in wildy, nor at home or dzone.... must be 30 days old to run for staff "just saying" I don't think you're 30 days old. And 2 of the players supporting your app are new as well.

I dunno i mean ive played consistently 6-12 hours a day on this account for about 2-3 weeks, i then played a couple weeks on another account. I'm definitely online a lot I don't know if your forums name is your ing amd name but I have personally never seen your name either, maybe there is a time zone difference?

As for having new people support my app, I have both old and new players supporting my application, why should a new players opinion be nullified? Is it not the new players coming in that help the server grow? If no one looks out for the new players the server will never grow.

I would also point you towards my reply to dracular earlier as you had basically the same point.

That being said thankyou for reading

Never seen you ingame yet.

Gl tho

Edited by Mia

To be honest, I don't know you. I've seen you ingame a few times, but never helping anyone or doing anything other than pking really. Good luck, neutral to this.

Edited by Uproar
grammar