Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Nick's Helper/Moderator Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper/Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick (My ingame name was Sinatra, also changed to Nick).

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Easily 6-8+hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: I'm a reasonably mature player (Yeah, I've had my moments however it's normally just Pk/Clan banter). I'm normally using correct grammar/punctuation and type fluent English. I'm known as a risk fighter, I don't gamble or dds or any of that type of stuff (not that it really matters). I have only been playing 3, possibly 4 months know however I believe I have learnt more then enough about the server to become a staff member. I also believe it is important to have staff members from many different time zones.

I am very active, I play this game a lot more then I really should :P But oh well. I'm respected amongst the community (however, as usual, I do have haters :P). Recently, I've begun making Pk Video's to entertain players & to promote the server. (I've received many pm's saying they've joined after watching me Pk Video).

I have currently produced 4 Pk Video's and I'm working on another one as well.

Also, I'm quite active on forums. Whenever I'm ingame I normally have forums open browsing suggestions, media & shoutbox. I've helped numerous amounts of players get online after experience client issues.

Although I don't ::yell constantly "Pm for help" I am always open to answer questions. I do often help players out (I may not give out bills upon bills) however I am frequently answering questions & assisting players.

I've created a suggestion thread (That Ryan has already added idea's from) and constantly doing my best to support the server. I do quite often notify Ryan about bugs, suggestions and other miscellaneous things.

I also have experience in numerous staff positions including: Server Support, Moderator & Forum Moderator.

Let me know your thoughts & feedback.

Thanks for reading (I'm aware this is a long thread).

Edited by Nick

Sinatra/Nick You'd make the perfect staff member, you remind me much as the Super-Mod Duriall, As with any piece of conflict you go by the situation and don't pick sides over favouritism which shows alot about a player, You are on alot of the time i'm on which is a good 8H a day and very rarely there is never staff on and there's constant floods of issues over the yell chat etc, having nobody to stop this has affected the community, there is a high lack of staff at the moment and the sooner it's looked into the better best of luck mate

+1 From your favourite Woes

Sinatra/Nick You'd make the perfect staff member, you remind me much as the Super-Mod Duriall, As with any piece of conflict you go by the situation and don't pick sides over favouritism which shows alot about a player, You are on alot of the time i'm on which is a good 8H a day and very rarely there is never staff on and there's constant floods of issues over the yell chat etc, having nobody to stop this has affected the community, there is a high lack of staff at the moment and the sooner it's looked into the better best of luck mate

+1 From your favourite Woes

Appreciate the vouch! :D

Support, Nick would be a great mod.

Eyy cheers bloke.

Edited by Nick

1+ he's really nice when he's not after you lollol

Aha thanks for the support.

+1 from me (Jack) helps out a lot and helps me out aswell. Would make a great addition to the team. =)

+1 from me (Jack) helps out a lot and helps me out aswell. Would make a great addition to the team. =)

Thanks for the support!

Support all the way around. I think you would make a great addition to the staff team.

+1.

Appreciate the support!

Great guy always pleasant on forums, don't run into him in game much but I see him in the shout box on forums helping a lot, +1 definitely make a good staff

Not a fan of you, you do not deserve a staff position. All I see is continuous flaming and ragging of players. You flame worse in-game than you do here.

First of all, go back to year 5 and learn some punctuation you fucking monkey, your paragraphs are very difficult to read.

My comment was a direct argument towards Dracula's comment.

GTFO here idiot.

Guarantee I'd clean you risk fighting.

Inb4 "FP ME" like a retarded 12year old you are.

Learn to spell first, retard.

You can kill someone in a rag, however it isn't necessarily the main goal, however it does happen because people are just retarded.

It's still PKing. The second you decide to hit someone you're trying to kill them,

It's not like we stop when you're 2hp and let you heal?

Pretty solid idea however you presented the topic like a horny 12 year old retard with a fetish for pickels.

Yeah, fuck off retard.

You're not maka, he doesn't even play RSPS's that I'm aware of, and he doesn't type like a 6 year old, You've never Nh'd me.

Get your shit together slave, hmu when you can NH.

Cause he's a clueless motherfucker lol.

Not a fan of you, you do not deserve a staff position. All I see is continuous flaming and ragging of players. You flame worse in-game than you do here.

This guy found the only 7 negative posts out of Sinatras 122 posts.. No one is perfect 100% of the time

This guy found the only 7 negative posts out of Sinatras 122 posts.. No one is perfect 100% of the time

It does my heart good to know that 1 of Sinatra's supporters can count up to 7!

There were way more this 7 but that is all behind us

This pretty much sums it up.

@Anonymous,

Staff are aware of previous behavior of mine & those posts with Dracula have been dealt with.

I'm constantly helping people in game & on forums, you can't turn a blind eye to that & focus on the bit of drama on forums.

I'm aware that one of the reasons why I would be turned down for staff is because of forum posts/comments I've made, however I still think I'm worth a look at.

I also do a lot of behind-the-scenes work with Ryan (Assisting with bugs, suggestions & miscellaneous encounters.

There is also no need to start bashing someone body on my thread simply because they support my application.

Also, my staff position should not be determined by a Pk Style I chose to partake in.

Thanks for reading & posting regardless.

+1 even though some of your posts are negative, you have valid theories behind them imo plus you're really knowledgeable and friendly, GL WITH APP.

+1 even though some of your posts are negative, you have valid theories behind them imo plus you're really knowledgeable and friendly, GL WITH APP.

support +1

Appreciate the support.

=]

Honestly, out of all the people that have applied, I have never met a more caring member for players on SpawnPK.. If I had the option to give one player the chance to be a mod, I would give it to Sinatra/Nick hands down! He geniunely cares for the players of the server.

+1 my support, hope you get the spot man, you deserve it :)

Honestly, out of all the people that have applied, I have never met a more caring member for players on SpawnPK.. If I had the option to give one player the chance to be a mod, I would give it to Sinatra/Nick hands down! He geniunely cares for the players of the server.

+1 my support, hope you get the spot man, you deserve it :)

+100 to sinatra, been a understandable spawnpk player.

Absolutely loving the positive feedback.

Thanks guys.