Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Ragging has gone too far

Talking shit is apart of pking too not too far but some friendly banter is okay but raggers get too butt hurt over anything
People rag for money stop acting like you are ragging all this rushers at edge when there are alot of them still out there

Completely agree. I've had new kids I've never talked to rush me for $$. Also, I told one dude he was dumb for rushing me, which after he replied "Wow gonna insult me. K I wont off."

Ragging = Harrasment

Rushing = Harrasment

Ragging = Extortion

Rushing = Extortion

I dis-like rushing too, but at least anti-rushing kids who risk a lot rushing provides anyone with an opportunity to PK bank. Also, rushers don't target one specific person, therefore it isn't harassment. Next, I recommend you google what "Extortion" is haha because it certainly isn't rushing.

When pking you go what you want to risk 5b is what raggers tell the guy to pay for so they will stop ragging then no one wants to pay 5b is that's there bank to keep pking because some prick kids who think they are royalty want them to pay

How many people do u think you have ragged off this server.

A new guy attacks you and you say fuck off or rag and they respond with fuck you and you say permed #bully squad

You Get two or more people to follow you as you rag some one and they think fuck this why would I play a server with all many raggers on it but you know better #exmod in a diff server or was it the guy you share accounts with

When pking you go what you want to risk 5b is what raggers tell the guy to pay for so they will stop ragging then no one wants to pay 5b is that's there bank to keep pking because some prick kids who think they are royalty want them to pay

You act like every ragger demands money. I rag for the sake of putting people inline, fuck the money if I wanted it I'd just drop you on your acne-filled forhead for another 200b.

I doubt I've ragged anyone off of this server, if I have they need to harden the fuck up.

I won't rag a new player just for hitting me.

I'm not in Bully Squad.

If people want to follow me when I rag someone, be my guest I really don't care.

I don't talk about my previous staff positions on any server, you're probably thinking of Bald Women & I don't account share with him.

@Fury

What's with the double posting? Learn to edit your post.

If you wanna talk trash to someone expect a punishment?

You can't dislike, you rush yourself you fuckboy.

Rushers do target one person. If that person is risking they're going to target them until they die.

Z9q30ab.png

^Applies to both rushing and ragging retard^

Edited by Nick

I've seen you rag for money. I fucking bet you have ragged people off the server or any of the other raggers why it should be banned it's not all you but every ragger I've seen it aton 5b for off the raggers are telling the guy to fucking go get 5b out of there fucking bank 5b they did not want to fucking risk to pay he prick fucking kids so they can pk untill they come back and rag agian I totally fucking forgot that rushers tell the person to go into there fucking bank and take out money they did not want to risk to pay them for time to pk stop acting like they are both the same you stupid fuck

So If ryan just checks your ip address and see what account you were on and check the chat logs he would not find you saying 5b for off or perm should he just say no ragging? And ip ban you because you say you rag to keep people inline?

Edited by Dracula

I don't recall EVER ragging for money.

I can't speak for all raggers, I'm just on individual, but you can't create a stereotype with the tiny bit of information you have.

Rushing is like ragging, what don't you get? How stupid are you?

Start bringing up valid points, you're looking like a complete retard with these "points" you're trying to make.

Also just start speaking your first language, I'd have a better chance at understanding that then your fucking broken english.

Edited by Nick

Why did you start to rag me? It was bald women then you came in because that little fuck was ragging for money so I fought back your just an ignorant fuck your friend are the fucking people who need to be kept inline you dumb cunt

I originally started ragging you because Bald asked me to whilst he dealt with something.

I continued to rag you because I realized how retarded you actually are.

Prodding against spawns for Kdr.

Rushing.

Shit talking.

I have no respect for you and I will continue to rag you regardless if ragging becomes a rule or not.

Your soonest fucking trash really must have good friend with him so do 1t vs ip ban vs me what really seems scummy your really good friend but that fucking person rags for money one of your friend you so nothing about it because your an ignorant fuck you rag to keep people inline but not your friends right you fucking loser just quit spawnpk

bEFaazi.png

1T Vs IP ban in nh fight, you're the one who backed out of that, I was soooooooooooooooooo keen to snipe your 1T.

Anyway, enough of that, now let me try and understand your broken english.

I'm good friends with someone who rags people for money blahblahblah ...

blahblahblah I'm ignorant ... blahblahblah ...

blahblahblah quit Spawnpk.

Hmm, Bald rags people for his own personal reasons, and I have no intent to stop him, he can do whatever he wants.

I don't understand how I am ignorant but okay.

Quit SpawnPK? Now why would I do that?

I enjoy playing SpawnPK with some of the people I met, I'm not going to quit because you're struggling to come up with valid points so you end it by saying Quit?

Nah, not going to happen mate.

You admit trying to scam me then I'll report it

Acting and saying that you are on each other's account when me and him were risk fighting and you had yeezy recording soon yeezy must have been in on it too I have the exact time when this occurred

Edited by Dracula

You admit trying to scam me then I'll report it

Acting and saying that you are on each other's account when me and him were risk fighting and you had yeezy recording soon yeezy must have been in on it too I have the exact time when this occurred

Bald said let Sinatra nh for him, which I offered to.

He could have used my account, he does have access to my account however I don't believe he has ever logged into it because he has no need to.

No scam ever even took place? If I won, you would have had to pay 1T to Bald, if you won by some unknown god miracle, bald women and myself would have been IPBanned?

However, you pussied out of this fight, there's no way we would have been able to scam you retard.

(Btw nice job avoiding the topic).

I've seen you rag for money. I fucking bet you have ragged people off the server or any of the other raggers why it should be banned it's not all you but every ragger I've seen it aton 5b for off the raggers are telling the guy to fucking go get 5b out of there fucking bank 5b they did not want to fucking risk to pay he prick fucking kids so they can pk untill they come back and rag agian I totally fucking forgot that rushers tell the person to go into there fucking bank and take out money they did not want to risk to pay them for time to pk stop acting like they are both the same you stupid fuck

Atleast we give you the opportunity to 'call us off' by paying us. :) Rushers never stop rushing.

You are asking for money maybe more then someone has.

They are going in the wilderness with what they can risk or willing to risk kill them for that risk do not rag and demand more money they want to risk too stop someone from ragging not risking the same vs some one and having a chance at getting same risk

They are going in the wilderness with what they can risk or willing to risk kill them for that risk do not rag and demand more money they want to risk too stop someone from ragging not risking the same vs some one and having a chance at getting same risk

Haven't you noticed the "Real" Raggers risk way more than you and any rusher out there? We're not in it for the money as sinatra stated. If we wanted money we'd just drop you for an easy 200b+ each kill until you were cleaned. Come see me in edge if you think you can kill me.

Does it fucking hurt you to use a full stop and a comma?

Holy shit you're uneducated.

Holy shit are you retarded you think you can clean me hahaha go learn a few things about spawnpk and see better people have tired to clean me and have failed

Holy shit are you retarded you think you can clean me hahaha go learn a few things about spawnpk and see better people have tired to clean me and have failed

Guarantee I'd clean you risk fighting.

Inb4 "FP ME" like a retarded 12year old you are.

@Sinatra

Not everyone is speaking fluent english like you , so don't blame him for not doing so. And why are you literally flaming every sentence you say. It quite annoys me.

Did your mom not learn you so manners ? Grow up and discuss this as a grown up man . I hope you take my advice and i will see you around. Don't flame me if i got some grammar faults

G Cain

Edited by Cain

I don't expect everyone to use proper puncutation, I get it, it's a online rsps, but if it gets to the point were I actually struggle to understand that he's trying to say I'll call him out on it.

I honestly don't care what annoys you and what doesn't, you've posted nothing to do with the topic of this discussion so you don't even need to comment.

Guarantee I'd clean you risk fighting.

Inb4 "FP ME" like a retarded 12year old you are.

And this has to do anything with the topic ? Kid don't talk about something when your full of shit.

And i know for sure if I see all your post more then the half is non related to the topic so shut up.

Edited by Cain

I get ragged becuase i killed someone in there clan......

Like i rush that so much fun no i don't.

Ragging against rusher i agree but ragging without a valid reason i just stupid.