Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Ragging has gone too far

Say what you wan't, but I can't even edgville PK with random kids in this "#Bully-Squad" ragging me because they want GP.

1. It's simple harassment, refusing to allow me to pk

2. It's practically extortion trying to get me to pay so I can simply enjoy PKing

Rush one of their clan members, call one of their clan members dumb, call one of them dumb... You're "Permed"

Apologize all you want, they don't care. I'm sure even if I payed them which I never will, they'd just take the money and run.

Anyway, Proof:

P.S. I know it's not against the rules. I know it's allowed. And I know people will comment on this picture arguing ragging is a part of pking, but it really isn't. Ragging barely different from harassment, these kid's have a clan with the word "bully" in it yet still nothing is done to maintain peace.

I never liked ragging, it's not pking. It is being a nuisance in the wilderness.. if ragging is allowed, it should stay out of Edgeville Wildy.

Keep ragging out of edge and keep it in deep wildy.

I never liked ragging' date=' it's not pking. It is being a nuisance in the wilderness.. if ragging is allowed, it should stay out of Edgeville Wildy.

Keep ragging out of edge and keep it in deep wildy.[/quote']

R, I understand where you're coming from. Just saying, if people didn't piss others off, they wouldn't get ragged. Simple as fuck.

You retards obviously don't understand what a rag is?

"Send the raggers deep wild".

How hard were you dropped at birth?

If you want to keep ragging out of edge then pking as a whole needs to be kept out of edge.

The only people who are complaining about raggers are

1: Rushers

2: Retards who talk shit.

Do you think the people you rush enjoy getting rushed?

No, fuck off idiot.

Edited by Nick

you retards obviously don't understand what a rag is?

"send the raggers deep wild".

If you want to keep ragging out of edge then pking as a whole needs to be kept out of edge.

No, fuck off idiot.

this^ lolol

You retards obviously don't understand what a rag is?

"Send the raggers deep wild".

No, fuck off idiot.

For one, you need to calm down. Ragging was against the rules prior to it being accepted as a form of pking. The only reason it was accepted again was due to it being too hard to control. I'm NOT an idiot nor was I dropped at birth. I didn't start out with flaming anyone, I only gave my thoughts on the matter.

You are also mistaken, ragging does not always happen for a reason, it may happen at random.

I would suggest you NOT flame me or anyone for that matter. :mad:

Edited by Rㅤㅤ

People rag for money stop acting like you are ragging all this rushers at edge when there are alot of them still out there

Talking shit is apart of pking too not too far but some friendly banter is okay but raggers get too butt hurt over anything

People rag for money stop acting like you are ragging all this rushers at edge when there are alot of them still out there

no one rags for nothing.

if ragging gets "banned" in any way shape or form, you will find me rushing 12 hours a day with ele staff. since most of these spastics keep expressing how rushing is fine but asoon as someone trys to kill them they moan about being ragged, so.. gl and keep rushing and moaning.

@R.

Only reason I started "Flaming" is because people still bring this up.

I didn't play when Ragging was a rule (Yeah I'm a newfag). However I can almost guarentee it just turned to shit hens why it was terminated.

Very rarely will someone ever be ragged for no specific reason (Obviously it can happen however this is very rare).

You obiously don't understand what a rag is if you're saying "send it deep wild".

Do you think both parties agree to the rag? No?

Please explain to me how ragging isn't PKing?

@Dracula.

First of all your a 9 year old with a fetish for pickles, so your comments are pretty much invalid anyway.

"People rag for money". What do rushers do? They rush for money, do they not?

Shit talking is apart of pking, however when you shit talk you always need to be prepared for the punishment (Possibly a mute, a rag, or getting sent back to home when I shit on you with your own chosen setup).

It would be ideal if somebody came up with a valid reason to put a punishment on ragging.

Ragging dose not help anyone there are still as many rushers ingame as before it's just now we have a group of raggers who are annoying.

Ragging is stopping some one from pking rushers just teleport when they are out of spec go to duel arena and get spec back I don't think they will have enuf money to buy Aton of spec restores and tell why did you start to rag me see if that's a good enuf reason or because your just a prick

if ragging gets "banned" in any way shape or form, you will find me rushing 12 hours a day with ele staff. since most of these spastics keep expressing how rushing is fine but asoon as someone trys to kill them they moan about being ragged, so.. gl and keep rushing and moaning.

No idea who you are, but I salute you sir. Actually someone who knows what they're talking about.

Ragging dose not help anyone there are still as many rushers ingame as before it's just now we have a group of raggers who are annoying.

Ragging is stopping some one from pking rushers just teleport when they are out of spec go to duel arena and get spec back I don't think they will have enuf money to buy Aton of spec restores and tell why did you start to rag me see if that's a good enuf reason or because your just a prick

First of all, use some grammar you spastic.

Second of all, ragging is the exact same as rushing, however raggers are more consistent. We don't need spec, we just need our bows to clear you.

You act like rushers aren't annoying? Nothing worse when you're a new player constantly getting hit by 92 korasi specs, 97 claw specs, 106 ele bow hits, and 30 consistent ele staff hits?

Now you're bitching about a ragger constantly spamming 0s on you with rune knifes?

Ragging is the EXACT same as rushing, It's a pain, It's a nuisance, however they're both apart of pking, they're almost identical.

If there becomes a rule against ragging then there needs to become a rule against rushing and it's as simple as that.

Ragging = Harrasment

Rushing = Harrasment

Ragging = Extortion

Rushing = Extortion

Where's the difference here?

If anyone has a valid point against ragging PLEASE for the love of god message me, or quote me or whatever. I would love to hear some valid points.

• Haha 1

You started to rag me because you did not like the HP I was at while I was high risking vs spawnables.

Rushers do not rush to stop you from playing the game

They just try to kill y its part of pking by killing another player

But ragging is stopping some one from trying to kill other players by not even trying to kill you just stop you from attacking some one else why is that pking if they are not even trying to player kill

Pking= player killing

Rushing=trying to kill a player by using special attack on first hit trying to do highest damage catching a player off guard

Ragging= not even try to kill the player just attack and annoy the player enuf to make them leave the wilderness or to extort the player for money

Rushing does stop players from playing?

You rush them, you take their newly obtained AGS from them and then they're forced to go back to KBD which is flooded asf just to get a new one, then they quit because people at KBD have better gear then them?

Start. Making. Valid Points.

Pking = Player Killing (Extortion for money).

Rushing = Player Killing by use of special attack (Extortion for money).

Ragging = Player Killing by being consistant . (I kill people I rag because they're just that shit) (Extortion for money).

Ragging is pking, there's no way you can say it isn't, it servers the same purpose as rushing, which is also, PKING.

Also, obviously your glasses aren't sitting on your acne-filled head right, there's a button that says "Edit Post" which allows you to y'know ... EDIT YOUR FUCKING POST?

No need to double post whenever an idea pops into that small thing you call a brain.

Were is your point?

Pk is player killing and if your not trying to kill the player what is it then you retatd

Pk is player killing and if your not trying to kill the player what is it then you retatd

Learn to spell first, retard.

You can kill someone in a rag, however it isn't necessarily the main goal, however it does happen because people are just retarded.

It's still PKing. The second you decide to hit someone you're trying to kill them,

It's not like we stop when you're 2hp and let you heal?

So you have not ragged some one with no intent of killing the player just attacking them so they do not have a chance at finding some one to fight you go with rune knifes hitting 0s with a full invo of brews with a divine barely hitting and you say you have the intent of killing that player

Funny thing is I've killed a player with the setup you've desribed (+ dhally).

When anyone attacks someone, they're intent is to kill them, whether their chances are close to 0, the intent is still there.

Ragging = Pking.

How many people do u think you have ragged off this server.

A new guy attacks you and you say fuck off or rag and they respond with fuck you and you say permed #bully squad

You Get two or more people to follow you as you rag some one and they think fuck this why would I play a server with all many raggers on it but you know better #exmod in a diff server or was it the guy you share accounts with