Sign in to follow this  
3oro

Greetings! Created first account two days ago IN GAME the forum wouldn’t pick up in game name? Is this normal? Are game/forums accounts seperate? Also looking for active clans where can I find this on forums? Ty

I disided to make a forum account under the same name as the game name and the forum wouldn’t pick up my in game name to use for the forums? Is that normal? I just don’t want to loose the loots and stuff I got even though it was 2 days I made a few B already.. so I’m just wondering if one was to create an account in game only then a forum account seperate and is this how everyone’s accounts are? Or are some accounts identical to the forum? For passwords ect as I had to use a more case sensitive password for the forum account that I’m using here now and it’s different to my in game password and yeah is this normal?? Ty 

Sorry if this sounds silly I haven’t played rsps servers in along time..  I’ll add a post the the introduction section soon! I was a big dicer on soul split like 3-5 years ago when it was 1k players online all day. I looked at it it’s been sold out it looks to me and it’s not so great any more and spawn pk of the other top listed servers I looked at is definitely one of the good ones and I hope more join! With that vote if you haven’t so the server reaches more people! 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Also if you can help me with in game boss killing or money making please add me 3oro in game or here an daend me a msg and we can meet up. I’m also curious about clans pking clans are there pk clans? And where can I find them? Or do I need to just ask around? Pk/PVM clan would be ideal or if not combined seperate PK and PVM clans I’m looking for thanks! So pm me if you are in one and are open for members! 

Look forward to poking you all in the wildy and having a good time everywhere! Peace out and just some help with the top section is all I need also with clans that would be great thank you and nice to meet you all!

Edited by 3oro
Spelling

Heya @3oro! :) Yes forum accounts are different than in game. When you Register an account on the forums, it means it's for in game. However there is a separate section for your in game and forums account when registering. When you load up the client, you have to register the username on the forums first other wise it wont let you log on. Welcome back to the RSPS scene and glad you chose us out of the top list!

The forum section for finding clans is here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/28-clans/