Goobymunch

Max hit dummy

Ascendency and me were talking about how we have both suggested this update before but it has never been added, I am sure it has been mentioned before but it has never been added.
I am talking about the Max hit dummy, a lot of players have been asking for it but with no prevail it's been tossed aside too many times now its time we get it added.

For those who don't know what a max hit dummy is it is essentially a sand bag that you can hit, once you hit it with whatever weapon your max hit in your current bonuses will be portrayed.
2IAUgki.png

Many players are still arguing about the max hits of certain weapons and if buying certain armor upgrades actually brings up the accuracy/max hit having this would clear up a lot of these arguments.
A good location and in my opinion the only logical one would be at ::meet since this is sort of a private area where you can test out things but the max hit dummy's could be spread out like having a few at the risk fight arena or at clan wars.

Thankyou for reading, let me know what you think in the comments.

• Like 3

That shit would be dope. +1 from me :) Soemthing this server needs so I can show ppl that my ags does indeed hit 102 sometimes.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ur genius this is exacly what we need

2 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

@Ryan @Ramzi @Phenomenon @Kellatha @Casey @Tweva @Jean Paul @The aurora

We need this added! It's been suggested multiple times by other players and me.

The point is that it is a great suggestion that has only gotten positive feedback and players want this!

100000% support from me.

I will have a discussion with Ryan regarding this popular suggestion.

• As always, i appreciate everyone for actively submitting suggestions for future updates.

I'd really like to see this, but feel like time/content could be put to use elsewhere, Pk bots are the max hit dummies for now..

I also Fear the average players knowing the exact max hit of weapons because every complainermen will be saying "omg, nerf x, y and z again". Anyone who's played the server for a while should more or less know what a weapon will max. Weapons outside of 100% customs "sorta" resemble their osrs\pre-eoc maxes so new spk players with pk experience can have an idea of what the max is. I guess this leaves out new players who've never pked before/have 0 pk experience, but max hits don't really apply to them as they'll be learning other core pk fundamentals first.

53 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

I'd really like to see this, but feel like time/content could be put to use elsewhere, Pk bots are the max hit dummies for now..

I also Fear the average players knowing the exact max hit of weapons because every complainermen will be saying "omg, nerf x, y and z again". Anyone who's played the server for a while should more or less know what a weapon will max. Weapons outside of 100% customs "sorta" resemble their osrs\pre-eoc maxes so new spk players with pk experience can have an idea of what the max is. I guess this leaves out new players who've never pked before/have 0 pk experience, but max hits don't really apply to them as they'll be learning other core pk fundamentals first.

Doesnt really take tons of time to code, unless they make a custom one with the options to resemble opponents using damage soaking effects (e.g divine, mini me).

Ppl will always complain, and if its true that they eventually learn about the max hits of a weapon then they would already be complaining innit?

Its just a nice quality of life content imo.