Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Ragging Retards

Why the hell should it be allowed for players to rag in edge demanding money?? People see me pking in edge working up a kill streak, then decide to start ragging me begging for money / items and they'll off me. I shouldn't have to pay to not be ragged that's retarded. At the same time, even after killing them they'll just spawn the same fucking shit gear and camp overhead prayers in edge.

People cry saying ragging is a part of pking, but little new shit kids ragging to make money instead of actually pking like intended by the server is down-right stupid.

We used to have a rule against ragging, it was hard to enforce and causes trouble, now it seems like we may need it back.

Damn, you have to pay for off?

No, but anyway i had a topic "ban ragging" in suggestions, people kept telling me that all i do is rush and im a looser lol, defiantly didnt get any support. But yeah for real.

Why don't you people understand?

Ragging is apart of pking?

Do you think the people you rush enjoy that? No?

So harden the fuck up and just rag back, or tele off?

Oh btw, calling a ragger "shit" "retarded" doesn't help your case either, makes them really want to anger you.

Having a rule against ragging does nothing, that's like forcing a rusher to not use overheads which is just retarded.

Ragging is legal and should stay legal, it's apart of pking just like Rushing, Risking, NHing, Pjing, and dh bombing, it's all the same. Why just ban one type?

you cant say ragging is apart of pking, they aint even tryn kill you just stopping you from pking lol.

Jokes, ragging should be banned.

Rushers are not stopping other people from pking they just rush and teleport 99% of the time you can pray or out eat any rush

Why don't you people understand?

Ragging is apart of pking?

Do you think the people you rush enjoy that? No?

So harden the fuck up and just rag back, or tele off?

Oh btw, calling a ragger "shit" "retarded" doesn't help your case either, makes them really want to anger you.

Having a rule against ragging does nothing, that's like forcing a rusher to not use overheads which is just retarded.

Ragging is legal and should stay legal, it's apart of pking just like Rushing, Risking, NHing, Pjing, and dh bombing, it's all the same. Why just ban one type?

^ the truth, wilderness is for fighting / killing players with or without their consent. you enter it as vulnerable as anyone else, nhing also known as ragging a syle of pking, get good at it stop complaining.

ps clrd ezpz

Why is ragging apart of pking because runecsape has not made a rule against ragging this is a private server where the owner makes the rules ragging is banable offence in alot of other games.

Ragging is one player making another player's game experience shit or not letting him fully enjoy the game

Something in my eyes really should be a IP ban offence

Ragging has been banned on some of the big servers and look at the shit that it caused? Many youtube video's were made and it didn't stop ragging, it just encouraged more players to break the rules & staff were flooded with "pls stop him ragging me" and it got out of control.

Banning ragging does more bad than good, staff have enough bullshit to deal with & I don't think they want to deal with raggers either.

Ragging is very similar to rushing, do you think your rush victims enjoy getting harrased? No, now all you retards (most of you are rushers) are crying becase we're preventing you?

Harden the fuck up, if you don't want to get ragged don't give us reasons to rag you.

If ragging ever becomes illegal it won't stop us, it will encorage more rule breaking because a rule like that is complete bullshit.

Rushing is not the same as ragging raggers would take full invo of brews and attack some one for some reason to stop them from pking or enjoying the game to the fullest this server is a pking sever so ragging pking is a big deal your trying to make points because you rag all staff have to do is ban you if you keep ragging ip ban this server is still pretty small you need to stop it as soon as you can not when you are some massive server there is alot of staff who could deal with the raggers if the staff would be online as much as they said they were going to be in there staff application

Rushing is not the same as ragging raggers would take full invo of brews and attack some one for some reason to stop them from pking or enjoying the game to the fullest this server is a pking sever so ragging pking is a big deal your trying to make points because you rag all staff have to do is ban you if you keep ragging ip ban this server is still pretty small you need to stop it as soon as you can not when you are some massive server there is alot of staff who could deal with the raggers if the staff would be online as much as they said they were going to be in there staff application

First of all, go back to year 5 and learn some punctuation you fucking monkey, your paragraphs are very difficult to read.

Raggers take full invents of brews because that's what makes us last so long - we don't care if we kill you or not as long as we prevent you from what your doing (probably rushing or pjing) then we don't care.

Banning a player for pking is pretty ridiculousness, seeing this is a pker server is it not?

No form of pking should EVER be banned, just because you don't like ones style doesn't mean it should be banned?

Do you think players enjoy being hit in spawns by your divine, vesta, magme, bc sword, double korasi spec? No.

We harass you as much as you harass them, get over it.

Banning ragging won't stop us, it will just encourage more rule breaking & more reports for staff to deal with.

Ragging isn't destroying the community, it's putting people inline and limiting the rushers, chances are if you don't give us reason to rag you we won't (some exceptions of course).

If you watch me pk I do not use divine vs spawnables or double korasi I do high risk vs spawnables but I do die alot vs them if they are good losing 40b+ making there days good you are ragging people purposely doing to fuck with there game experience so get off your high horse thinking you are fucking helping the server you trash prick

I'm on a walk with my dog and my friend right now on my phone posting really annoying posting but scrubs thinking ragging is helping server

Edited by Dracula

I didn't say we're helping the server, we're simply trying to keep the rushers from being pests.

You're constantly prodding against spawnies, your hardly risking if you're using a divine?

And you can't call me trash when you called me out the other day and got dropped on your fucking forehead for 200b+.

I did drop party's and give aways events more then that u think I care I do not use divine might have used once or twice but that was vs a scrub raggers if you know me I don't use korasi or divine alot only vs people like you I overpay out my ass for items or give some one who's looking new or poor Vesta a korasi or what ever I can spare you just rag people thinking your helping the server who's going more good a ragger or someone who's too rich and gives way to less fortunate

Edited by Dracula

Actually having trouble reading that.

You do drop partys?

You do giveaways?

Yeah, that's cool?

How does that have anything to do with this topic?

I don't give much to the community cause quite frankly I don't like half of them. I help homies out and that's it.

Before posting another useless comment go learn some grammar.