koalas

wtf

hey need help when i loggin to server and need add security code my keybourd dont work wtf.

she work fine on onother server and now i whrite this post with same keybourd and all work fine. just when i loggin to server she stop work wtf can be help me ....

i tryed all server fix nothing happen do something... 

On 3/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, koalas said:

hey need help when i loggin to server and need add security code my keybourd dont work wtf.

she work fine on onother server and now i whrite this post with same keybourd and all work fine. just when i loggin to server she stop work wtf can be help me ....

i tryed all server fix nothing happen do something... 

10 minutes ago, ryanking said:

When he tries to log in, the only thing that he is able to imput is numbers. I told him to use the repair tool, and that didn't work. @Ryan @Ramzi @Phenomenon What does he need to do to fix his issue? I've tried everything I can think of.

when he does the PIN the only thing is avialble to input is the numbers 

Pins are numbers only though, should be 5 digits I think. Is your number lock on? 

58 minutes ago, koalas said:

no i had in letters pass how i can pm u new in number or u make one?

the PIN can never be letters, it is only made by 5 numbers, you may forgot ur pin

make other thread and say that you for ur PIN so ryan/ramzi will reset ,

thanks

1 minute ago, koalas said:

mine  never wasint numbers...now is

? Are we talking about pin or passwords? Pins have always been just numbers

pin never was like on onother server bank pin here was in letters then be couple updates when i was off and when i back i cant add my bank pin becouse letter keybourd dont work..

Edited by koalas

5 hours ago, koalas said:

pin never was like on onother server bank pin here was in letters then be couple updates when i was off and when i back i cant add my bank pin becouse letter keybourd dont work..

I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore. What's your in game name so I can make a ticket for your pin reset.