Jean Paul

(OFFICIAL) Team event - 7 vs 7 - 140B REWARD (RESULTS)

Damn, here I thought you were somewhat smart and decent from few things Ive seen ingame but damn I was wrong asf lol. 

How to destroy your whole reputation on a single post tutorial.

I wont even bother explaining why you are making yourself look like a fool right now. Stick to merching that suits you better. @goobymunch

well after everyone had their words im making this tourny ::topic 10832 where real skills are needed i wonder why no 1 in elementals have enterd it well i actually know the answear now the question is are u gonna keep talking shit like the shit u are or are u gonna back up ur words join the tourny its a 50b prize all u have to do is few nh fights what's hard with that u got nothing to lose

10 minutes ago, despair said:

Damn, here I thought you were somewhat smart and decent from few things Ive seen ingame but damn I was wrong asf lol. 

I wont even bother explaining why you are making yourself look like a fool right now. Stick to merching that suits you better. @goobymunch

Stick to being a random and only posting on topics when it doesn't concern you at all.
Don't know what "reputation" you're talking about.
I don't even know what you do, are you a gambler?

17 minutes ago, despair said:

"Won't even bother explaining why you are making yourself look like a fool right now." probably because you know i'm right and u got told to comment on here by some randy ingame.

8 hours ago, goobymunch said:

"Won't even bother explaining why you are making yourself look like a fool right now." probably because you know i'm right and u got told to comment on here by some randy ingame.

Nah I only comment what and when I want. But I dont wanna waste my time explaining it to you, you are not worth it anymore and ngl am dissappointed you turned out to be like this lmao.

I am talking about your reputation btw when ppl see this they gonna lose respect for you just like I did. On a side note tho, fuck gambling.

It did concern me because I was surprised to see how you really are.

Calling me a random does nothing btw idrc about that childish stuff yall do with calling ppl "randoms" "slaves" etc.

Edited by despair

3 hours ago, despair said:

Nah I only comment what and when I want. But I dont wanna waste my time explaining it to you, you are not worth it anymore and ngl am dissappointed you turned out to be like this lmao.

I am talking about your reputation btw when ppl see this they gonna lose respect for you just like I did. On a side note tho, fuck gambling.

It did concern me because I was surprised to see how you really are.

Calling me a random does nothing btw idrc about that childish stuff yall do with calling ppl "randoms" "slaves" etc.

I don't consider myself having a "reputation" on spawnpk and even if I had one I couldn't care less if I somehow ruined it only thing I care about is having fun while playing which I am.

On 2018-03-17 at 12:12 PM, goobymunch said:

I don't consider myself having a "reputation" on spawnpk and even if I had one I couldn't care less if I somehow ruined it only thing I care about is having fun while playing which I am.

tell ur lil bois to stop pipingup accept ur loss and move on lmao simple as dat 

10 hours ago, Loviathan said:

tell ur lil bois to stop pipingup accept ur loss and move on lmao simple as dat 

We never said you didn't win fair and square all we're saying is if you faced our original 7 members things would be different.

2 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

We never said you didn't win fair and square all we're saying is if you faced our original 7 members things would be different.

different as in 7-0 l0l j0k3dmen

On 3/16/2018 at 8:45 PM, goobymunch said:

"asking around" These are the kill pics I have gathered myself idk what you're talking about.

"you will never be the person i am?" Why would I want to be a randy who is always piping up saying random shit?

Kill pics u gathered yourself???? hence why the only kp on me is a death in multi with a ks i did not care for to ascendancy not u u salty rat keep piping. M0d l0c pl0x

And dont say i plank at mb always cuz thats simply not true hence the reason the only kp on me is in multi.

"freeist 20b of my life" goobymucher 2k18 dont pipe if u cant back it up 6-0

Edited by lzerraptorz

On 3/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, goobymunch said:

image.png.617fad54347a1608d010fb9fc9470f4f.png

Contradict your self much read what u type b4 u pipe gooby xxx

Edited by lzerraptorz