Jean Paul

(OFFICIAL) Team event - 7 vs 7 - 140B REWARD (RESULTS)

So instead of y'all getting salty over being stomped in a 7v7 fight just remember....

image.png.1f7f1a4be10af05554b771931b239a4d.png

Who the real 0g is #elementals #6-0 #purple-knigts

On 16/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, goobymunch said:

What it looks like when jean paul is out pking with his planker team

6reuGSG.jpg

But didn't you just lose 6 - 0 to this team in the event?

On 2018-03-16 at 9:41 PM, goobymunch said:

"your team" Lemme list the people that are in your team.

zRbijKW.png

1. Lemon ice 1 banana sayin slave fYKUPJ9.png
2. Jorik can't even finish a kill with max set and tb
3. Jean paul he's been exposed so many times lets have a lil throwback to when he almost lost mod. xTgJ130.png2WReTfL.pngm4RlMpD.pngimn9miC.pngsTxl2F0.png
4. Lzerraptorz random pipermen that always planks at magebank nuff said.
5. Loviathan picked him up as a randy in sayin and got him into trigg got no beef w him though thats my son.
6. Hooke v2 I love u <3 No beef with this guy
7. Bowflexxx Love u <3 No beef with this guy

Throwback to when jean walked back into multi and got dropped for loot 2x aeuMADY.png

And here's some random kill pics on all you randy's
pxvPlhA.png

Hey now who says we shouldn't take pics of multi kills? but again thanks for showing off my ks i gain every war we do :) give me another hour and i get that same ks back lmfao cute bois playing what games l0l. Also being a randy in trigg, doesn't that tell you something bout the cc. Either im good or the cc is trash lol?

Edited by Loviathan

You need to learn when to stop @goobymunch. Elementals is OBVIOUSLY better than kingsmen, and we've got many more killpics of you, than you have of us. I can easily say that a lot of your kill pics are from multi, so don't tell us multi killpics don't count. 

30 minutes ago, Wiish said:

You need to learn when to stop @goobymunch. Elementals is OBVIOUSLY better than kingsmen, and we've got many more killpics of you, than you have of us. I can easily say that a lot of your kill pics are from multi, so don't tell us multi killpics don't count. 

Pretty difficult to get kill pics on you nerds when you guys don't even step into singles, nuff said.

Lmao, dam there is alot of pipermen now, gonna be slapping time if I am unbanned,!@goobymunch why you let these kiddies treat you like this go slap them. 

6 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao, dam there is alot of pipermen now, gonna be slapping time if I am unbanned,!@goobymunch why you let these kiddies treat you like this go slap them. 

Nothing against you but goobymuch was the one starting to argue and create this big argument. Just wanted to let you know this,

Final results

Congratulations to "Purple Knights" for winning the event. You'll be able to claim your prizes. For those who weren't abel to participate, stay tuned! More and different events will follow.

5ab3bd0e9f3c3_Schermafdruk2018-03-2215_27_32.thumb.png.19cf66f2862014806fe1f432750d7ef3.png