Sign in to follow this  
Loviathan

plankermen oag 1-0`??!??! pipedown pussy

lol imagine posting suicider rag killpic. this servers members don't get any better

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bully said:

lol imagine posting suicider rag killpic. this servers members don't get any better

Imagine not knowing your own sexuality.

6 minutes ago, Loviathan said:

Imagine not knowing your own sexuality.

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

"rewards from oag will be unblocked in 20 secs" means it wasnt nhing so it doesnt matter

Edited by Z75

11 hours ago, Z75 said:

"rewards from oag will be unblocked in 20 secs" means it wasnt nhing so it doesnt matter

Who said he didn't get dropped x2 inbetween 2 min or whatever it is. If it ain't nhing then ya know he still planking lul

41 minutes ago, Loviathan said:

imagine being trashpker

that's why u planked to me for 4b 1-0 pm me for lessons 

12 minutes ago, oag said:

that's why u planked to me for 4b 1-0 pm me for lessons 

You a funny men saying 1-0 when the post conists of 5 planks l3l33l3l3l3l

loviathan, why are you even trynna pipe, you kiss the floor to me everytime i evade lmfao. stupid dog stop trying to act known on a dead server.

Just now, bully said:

loviathan, why are you even trynna pipe, you kiss the floor to me everytime i evade lmfao. stupid dog stop trying to act known on a dead server.

hes a planker i bully him everytime im on he was pvmer at mb now he's reduced to gamble,duel or goes to multi but i still bolt ragg them till they are cleared from multi's he cant do  2 ways and he's trying to act cool on a dead server while everyone know's hes a big whale along with his cc elementals who's full of plankers with customs id gladly slap them all 1on1 at spk or any 07 servers

13 hours ago, bully said:

imagine trying to be school bully

12 hours ago, oag said:

hes a planker i bully him everytime im on he was pvmer at mb now he's reduced to gamble,duel or goes to multi but i still bolt ragg them till they are cleared from multi's he cant do  2 ways and he's trying to act cool on a dead server while everyone know's hes a big whale along with his cc elementals who's full of plankers with customs id gladly slap them all 1on1 at spk or any 07 servers

5-0 big slappedman pipedown dodggiiii. dumb sewer worker piperlayer l0lzlzol

1-0 thx for 4b imagine counting ragg suicide kills in multi cuz u cant get kps of me ahahahahahahah

2 hours ago, oag said:

1-0 thx for 4b imagine counting ragg suicide kills in multi cuz u cant get kps of me ahahahahahahah

proof loc, anyways if you got 4b from someone you still have like 900m bank now k3k. Imagine being piperlayer barely earing 2gp an hour

3 hours ago, oag said:

imagine saying you cleared someone then logging l00000000l

I respect the competitive nature on both sides here, however, our forums is intended to be a friendly atmosphere where players can come and voice their opinions without fear of being attacked/flamed (it can be deemed as harassment if it becomes an excessive matter).

Because of this, I ask that you guys handle your disputes either in a private setting or in the "Spam" section.

Thank you both for your cooperation,

Locked to prevent further drama.