Bictions

Enchanted Slayer Helm

Enchanted slayer helm  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should the enchanted slayer helm be added into the game?

• Yes, I would like to see it added into the game
    • No, I would not like to see it added into the game

Hello everyone, I am Cal. Also known as Bictoins! I am making a suggestion to add a helm that is good for both PVM and Pking. I think the fused offers a lot of benefits for training PVM, but there is a gap, only one player can obtain the BLOOD CROWN. I believe this helm would offer a lot of benefits whether that doing PVM in the wilderness or safe areas. It offers people the chance to NH/Brid with a helm that is capable of offering benefits across the entire playing field. It would also increase the amount of people who PVM because of the price changes and demand for fused slayer helms in game. Those that work and spend countless hours deserve a reward! As for the proposed helm, I think the color should be a sort of magenta, it would look really good in concurrency with the completionist cape II.

Current Best Slayer Helm: FUSED                                                                            Proposed Helm:

Fused ReQs                                                                                        ENCHANTED SLAYER HELM

- All colored slayer helms                                                                                                   ReQs

- 2250 Slayer points                                                                           - Fused slayer helm 5-50% enchantment rate

Fused Benefits                                                                                                      Benefits

- 35% damage increase                                                                                   - 45% damage increase

- +2 Strength,Prayer                                                                                        - Even better drop rate

- Increased drop rate                                                                                     - UNTRADABLE/AUTO KEEP

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As much as i love when items are autokeep I believe it may be too overpowered to be an "autokeep" item. I fully support it being a regular item but at a higher cost to obtain

1 hour ago, Micro shade4 said:

As much as i love when items are autokeep I believe it may be too overpowered to be an "autokeep" item. I fully support it being a regular item but at a higher cost to obtain

How would it be OP if its auto kept? FSH stats are probably on par with a steel full helm, and the only good thing about it is probably it's str bonus which is -1 lower than magma helm. I wouldn't see it being used in pking given it's defense stats are pretty bad and everything else is literally much better than a FSH besides it's str bonus as previously mentioned. Perhaps it's venom protection would be a bit OP but at the same time, a anti venom potion is a sip away/everyone literally PKs with some sort of serp helm. Just keep in mind not everyone will be running around with these lol. 

Not that I support this suggestion, I rather have it somewhere else like in a ethereal contest but definitely not in the magic chest for the rates you suggested. 5-10% and 10% being MAX, not 5-50% like you mentioned lol.

43 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

How would it be OP if its auto kept? FSH stats are probably on par with a steel full helm, and the only good thing about it is probably it's str bonus which is -1 lower than magma helm. I wouldn't see it being used in pking given it's defense stats are pretty bad and everything else is literally much better than a FSH besides it's str bonus as previously mentioned. Perhaps it's venom protection would be a bit OP but at the same time, a anti venom potion is a sip away/everyone literally PKs with some sort of serp helm. Just keep in mind not everyone will be running around with these lol. 

Not that I support this suggestion, I rather have it somewhere else like in a ethereal contest but definitely not in the magic chest for the rates you suggested. 5-10% and 10% being MAX, not 5-50% like you mentioned lol.

Thank you for the reply, I completely agree with your entire analysis. As for the 5-10% I would agree there as well! 5-50% was to gauge the response of what rate people would like to see :d. 5-10% sounds about right to me!

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

No thank you.

can you leave any feedback? why are you against it, what negatives or positives can you view from it being added?

2 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

Item's such as this if not auto kept would not be worth getting :D ! Autokeep would allow people to PVM in wilderness without having to have 2500$ donator as well ! As you can bring more items with you without the fear of losing it or having it protect over something! Making it tradable is senseless as the money to be made will come from the Fused farm!

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

When I say overpowered I don't mean as in its stats are to high, I mean it's and auto keep helmet that deals 45% increased damage  and even more drop rate bonus on top of all the drop rate increasing items/pets we already have. I think it's too much. That's just my opinion

Stats and damage boost % aside tho, who, who could afford to get this helmet (given that every enchantment try out would cost ~500b at the rates given), wouldnt have a high enough donor rank to already camp pvp bosses at VIP+ zones safely?

I feel like this wouldn't turn out like you want it to be, it would become an item for rich players to have an even easier time camping PvP bosses in safe zones, I dont think that would be healthy for the eco in the long run.

35 minutes ago, Micro shade4 said:

When I say overpowered I don't mean as in its stats are to high, I mean it's and auto keep helmet that deals 45% increased damage  and even more drop rate bonus on top of all the drop rate increasing items/pets we already have. I think it's too much. That's just my opinion

oh well 15% is the highest from any drop rate bonus pet/fusion. If the new FSH can have 10-15% and wouldn't surpass anything before. I mean in terms of drop rate bonus, I think it would be a fair boost for a new slayer helm.

Fairy/Charmed Alien/ Fortunie Genie/ Viridescent Fairy/: 25b, 200b, 500b , 2T

FSH: 7.5% 130b

BH Cape/Comp cape/ red comp cape : 5%

Infernal cape/ ele comp cape: 10% 600b

Grand ring:  7% and 500b

With that table you see the prices is all different for the drop rate. 500b for 10-15% wouldn't be anything extra at all. The new slayer helm wouldn't need that much of a drop rate bonus, but instead also introduce for double drop rate bonus.

4 hours ago, Ascendency said:

just because it would be auto kept, its nice.

das right, you'd only need one fuse too.

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

oh well 15% is the highest from any drop rate bonus pet/fusion. If the new FSH can have 10-15% and wouldn't surpass anything before. I mean in terms of drop rate bonus, I think it would be a fair boost for a new slayer helm.

Fairy/Charmed Alien/ Fortunie Genie/ Viridescent Fairy/: 25b, 200b, 500b , 2T

FSH: 7.5% 130b

BH Cape/Comp cape/ red comp cape : 5%

Infernal cape/ ele comp cape: 10% 600b

Grand ring:  7% and 500b

With that table you see the prices is all different for the drop rate. 500b for 10-15% wouldn't be anything extra at all. The new slayer helm wouldn't need that much of a drop rate bonus, but instead also introduce for double drop rate bonus.

@Kellatha For community/forums/universal mod, truly understands now :D Enchanted 15%, Ele Comp 10%, Fortunie Genie with Blood perk 22.5%, Grand ring 7%,  total 44.5% DR :P! I wouldn't consider it too OP as I walk around with 22.5-37.5% so not to much more. I also have a standard 10% dr bonus idk if it from donator or blood perk tree but its there. 

7 hours ago, despair said:

Stats and damage boost % aside tho, who, who could afford to get this helmet (given that every enchantment try out would cost ~500b at the rates given), wouldnt have a high enough donor rank to already camp pvp bosses at VIP+ zones safely?

I feel like this wouldn't turn out like you want it to be, it would become an item for rich players to have an even easier time camping PvP bosses in safe zones, I dont think that would be healthy for the eco in the long run.

Well if you loot at it this way, people who pvm which there are a lot, most of the server is full of them. Would rather spend money to get the helm or grind for it, without spending a dime than go a for a rank. As you can get better drop %'s to help obtain the rank after :D

7 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

I can understand your point of view, however there isn't much difference from the regular colored helm and fused, DR increase, barely any stat bonus, and venom immunity, for 115B+ more I would not say it worth it. But then again people that gamble, donate, pvm, pk, everyone will want it :D. same as the Enchanted gloves and soon boots.

pvming is already easy as fuck and u already get good as hell bonuses using FSH and pvm pets so no thanks. i mean u really dont need more bonuses tbh and if u feel u do try and go to a normal server and pvm and u will see how easy spk is.

2 hours ago, Bictions said:

Well if you loot at it this way, people who pvm which there are a lot, most of the server is full of them. Would rather spend money to get the helm or grind for it, without spending a dime than go a for a rank. As you can get better drop %'s to help obtain the rank after :D

You do realize that at the rates given it might cost you a couple trillions right? I dont belive a 10% drop rate improvement will help the helm to pay itself back as there isnt alot that drops something of high value, by the same time that you would need to,

1. Make enough money to sacrifice into FSHs until you get the enchanted version

2. Get enough drops to pay the costs back + start making profit out of it

,You would be able to get sponsor + tons of drops with a regular FSH. As some1 that doesnt gamble and doesnt run around wildy with couple trillions in pets I feel like its just a waste of time to even try get that helmet at those rates.

Ofc the suggestion can be modified to the point where it would make sense to go for it, but at that point wouldnt it just make it 2 op as its rather easy to obtain? Just an issue I've got with this suggestion.

3 hours ago, despair said:

You do realize that at the rates given it might cost you a couple trillions right? I dont belive a 10% drop rate improvement will help the helm to pay itself back as there isnt alot that drops something of high value, by the same time that you would need to,

,You would be able to get sponsor + tons of drops with a regular FSH. As some1 that doesnt gamble and doesnt run around wildy with couple trillions in pets I feel like its just a waste of time to even try get that helmet at those rates.

Ofc the suggestion can be modified to the point where it would make sense to go for it, but at that point wouldnt it just make it 2 op as its rather easy to obtain? Just an issue I've got with this suggestion.

To answer your points a lot of problems are worded perfectly. I put the 5-50% enchant rate on purpose for this issue :D if 5 or 10% doesn't cut it for people maybe it can be 25 or 50%. I do believe it can pay itself back though, I know divines and infernal stone etc are some rare drops that would have increased chance to be dropped. slightly, but increased :D! thank you for the support.

4 hours ago, despair said:

What about sponsors who have nothing better to do? I'm a sponsor, have my favorite pets for both pking and pvming. I have nothing to do but do my dailies, pvm to an extent before I get bored, and help people all the time since i'm staff. Here's a list of why I think this would be a great addition.

1. End game content is currently lacking, and this would give certain people something extra to go for. Currently max range is kharazi/anguish(or)/fsh but that's it. All of that you can buy and if you really want to grind out FSH the cost to time invested doesn't cut it so just buy one instead. People(like myself) want something new to go for, something new to have as that gives you purpose on the server. At the end of the day this is optional, and no one is holding a gun to your head that you must do it. I see it no different than sacrificing a yoshi or mini me for something way better, but this just happens to be auto kept so enchanted gloves would make a better example.

2. As for your issue about it costing a lot, that's the whole point. It would be a very effective cash sink because I know for a matter a fact a lot of people would go for it. The same thing happened when sponsor was released. Everyone said its useless and wouldn't go for it, yet here we have already 12 sponsors give or take away a few since banned/quit sponsors. PvM gear shouldn't be seen as investing/profit unless your a mercher, then obviously I see why you wouldn't support this but one simple word can make merchers take a detour "Autokept". I don't have a problem with that, and i'd even love to see it go into an extent of it being lost on death or having a repair fee on it like 1B cash because it has good stats. Although the untradable has to be upheld.

3. As for your issue about it being easy to obtain, I doubt it would if it had a 5%-10% success rate. Shadow wings cost 60b a pop and is labeled to have "40%" but it feels like much lower. FSH costing 130b+ should have similar percentages but just not like a 50%. 20% max would be great given how much FSH costs, and that's if Ryan would add another side sacrifice like blood money/ blood diamonds, etc. Which all the more reason would make a fantastic cash sink.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

What about sponsors who have nothing better to do? I'm a sponsor, have my favorite pets for both pking and pvming. I have nothing to do but do my dailies, pvm to an extent before I get bored, and help people all the time since i'm staff. Here's a list of why I think this would be a great addition.

1. End game content is currently lacking, and this would give certain people something extra to go for. Currently max range is kharazi/anguish(or)/fsh but that's it. All of that you can buy and if you really want to grind out FSH the cost to time invested doesn't cut it so just buy one instead. People(like myself) want something new to go for, something new to have as that gives you purpose on the server. At the end of the day this is optional, and no one is holding a gun to your head that you must do it. I see it no different than sacrificing a yoshi or mini me for something way better, but this just happens to be auto kept so enchanted gloves would make a better example.

2. As for your issue about it costing a lot, that's the whole point. It would be a very effective cash sink because I know for a matter a fact a lot of people would go for it. The same thing happened when sponsor was released. Everyone said its useless and wouldn't go for it, yet here we have already 12 sponsors give or take away a few since banned/quit sponsors. PvM gear shouldn't be seen as investing/profit unless your a mercher, then obviously I see why you wouldn't support this but one simple word can make merchers take a detour "Autokept". I don't have a problem with that, and i'd even love to see it go into an extent of it being lost on death or having a repair fee on it like 1B cash because it has good stats. Although the untradable has to be upheld.

3. As for your issue about it being easy to obtain, I doubt it would if it had a 5%-10% success rate. Shadow wings cost 60b a pop and is labeled to have "40%" but it feels like much lower. FSH costing 130b+ should have similar percentages but just not like a 50%. 20% max would be great given how much FSH costs, and that's if Ryan would add another side sacrifice like blood money/ blood diamonds, etc. Which all the more reason would make a fantastic cash sink.

I think you missunderstood alot of my points.

Never said I am agsinst the suggestion, nor did I say I am for it. I am just expressing what I feel could be an issue and should be looked into before moving on.

ReRe:

Ye, like I said it would end up being a toy for rich players to go for, from the autors starting point it seemed like it was targted towards a bigger audience, thus leading to my comment. I never said its not okay to give you sponsors another item to go for, I just thought I would mention that it would prob strictly be just for those with trillions in their bank.

Respond to your list

1. I understand end game is lacking specially for PvMers but that doesnt mean to introduce more and more op items as that happened to rs3 (still doesnt mean I am.against the idea itself tho FYI). What will you do when you get the helmet? Prob go back to being bored, and sorry but whats fun about getting money the same old way you always make your money until you get that enchantment to work? And for what? Just so you can go back to that same old patern of making money or afking? I would rather see something like raids or clan pvm wars as some sort of end game content (way to introduce new items) for me a new item itself doesnt make decreasing motivation go up again. But thats just me I guess. (Just wanna throw this in here tho, du no how those gloves were able to pass the "is it 2 op?" Question yet my godswords (or) are still on wait }:< )

2. Ye I know thats the whole point I didnt want it to be cheap either, thats not what I said, I just wanted to mentioned it to him as it seemed it wasnt thought about. Me saying it will cost trillions doesnt mean I dont want it to be expensive.

3. This was bit out of content aswell, I didnt say it would be easy to obtain. I said, IF we were to modify the rates to a point where the autors intention ( a new slayer helmet for a big audience ) would be possible, it would be easy to obtain. A small break down on what I said.

"Ofc the rates can be modified" -> the success rate could be higher than the aforementioned ~15% (to make it accessable for a bigger amount of people and not only the rich, as I thought the autor wanted it to be, could be wrong dunno)

"BUT at that point wouldnt it just make it to op?" -> Mentioning my issues with a higher success rate than ~15% as I understand the basics on eco sinks