X TO DA D

First day or so Nhing :)

Definitely the best I've seen in this server so far.

Idk why people think you have to 8 way and shit in a damn nh fight lmfao it's 2018.The most used switches for hybridding is 5-6 ways and for nhing 3-4 anyways.

After all, Thought process>Amount of switches.

Have fun being the #1 here,I'll give you a run for your title once I start playing this.

Edited by Soulspawn

3 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

i could watch it - i live in Germany , you don't even do 4way lols what is spawnpk turning into everyone posting vids of 3-4waying rofl where is the 2012 weapons of 8waying everyone saiyng he does 8way and Comes in end with 3-4way gtfo legit

only good youtubers ever existed in spk

#yeezy

#nick

#po goes nh

#unban bully-squad and #pussy-squad #unban da ogs to make Server good

and now Server has 1 youtuber left that does nh vids that are "good" and "bad" in some eyes i stay neutral.

Name is

#tevin

aka

#phenomenon

Gl doing 8 ways and actually beating competition nhing on this server lol

On 2/23/2018 at 6:04 PM, xheadhunterx said:

i could watch it - i live in Germany , you don't even do 4way lols what is spawnpk turning into everyone posting vids of 3-4waying rofl where is the 2012 weapons of 8waying everyone saiyng he does 8way and Comes in end with 3-4way gtfo legit

only good youtubers ever existed in spk

#yeezy

#nick

#po goes nh

#unban bully-squad and #pussy-squad #unban da ogs to make Server good

and now Server has 1 youtuber left that does nh vids that are "good" and "bad" in some eyes i stay neutral.

Name is

#tevin

aka

#phenomenon

deadass u cringy asfuck with the hastags lmao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

and who are you get off my ass ty.

And again you are just being dumb lol.

dO yOu EVeN 28 wAY bRUh?!?!

Smh who fucking cares the video is still cool, this nhers thinking they are entitled to call everyone names because they can move their mouse faster are pathetic and a reason for the well known toxic community on here.

#WerdMalErwachsen

I was finally able to watch, awesome video! Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see new content. 

4 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

i'd rather be a child for life then being a Retard grown up kid who littary cant laugh anymore over anything

#kind4immer

i said my opinon if you cant take it hate me wont mind on that shit im rarely online at fourms / at net online.

I grew up and developed so did my humor, I like me some trashtalking aswell idm that at all but all the stuff you say goes beyond trashtalk, there are times where you just dont need to trashtalk its not always funny/asked for.

You can grow up and still have fun thats actually better than staying a kid and be "retarded" (haha such a fun insult innit?)

You are always on the forums lmao what a lier. One just has to look at your forums account and he will notice you post on here daily.

Enuff of this here tho

-------------------

On topic :

Decent video you got there, dope tunes, and the pking is enjoyable to watch, hope to see more from you in the future

7 hours ago, despair said:

I grew up and developed so did my humor, I like me some trashtalking aswell idm that at all but all the stuff you say goes beyond trashtalk, there are times where you just dont need to trashtalk its not always funny/asked for.

You can grow up and still have fun thats actually better than staying a kid and be "retarded" (haha such a fun insult innit?)

You are always on the forums lmao what a lier. One just has to look at your forums account and he will notice you post on here daily.

Enuff of this here tho

-------------------

On topic :

Decent video you got there, dope tunes, and the pking is enjoyable to watch, hope to see more from you in the future

Don't even take him serious lol,he's a braindamaged autist.Ik his school IRL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDjysZ6XaFGdu4nEtrxdCG5VylF5ky0RLL0HbObO3UKgURMmx-s37qk4yP2Q

Most of the people in that school are thieves and hoodrats.This headhunter/Dominik guy has incredibly low self esteem IRL,that is why he acts like this online because of the anonymity.

I've known this guy since 2013,I could go on with his history but I doubt you care about this rsps random

Edited by Soulspawn

17 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

and i gave you street where i live , my School street you're avoiding it post pics whereever you want you wont even do shit vs me i wait irl

wustrower str 31 - schoolstreet

Einbecker strasse 85 - Lichtenberg - where i live

appear whereever you want

Pipe down Mr Nobody

1 hour ago, Freedesmond said:

inb4 this topic gets closed for randoms tryna take beef with vets.

Yea spawnpk "vets" 

Rsps randoms

12 hours ago, cp1337 said:

And who are you again? u can't even put history on a rsps, degenerate l0l

Why would I want to put "history" on an rsps when I've done it in the real game Mr Nobody.

You're an rsps random and will always stay one.Lick the bottom of my shoes for giving you attention now random sewer rat

Edited by Soulspawn
  • Like 1