Kingscape

Staff Application!

1. Desired staff position: Help / Server Support
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ignacio G.G
3. (august/14/1996)
4. Your location: 
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-8 Hours Daily
6.Why you should receive the position: Well i one of those player that can be helpful to the server.
Also i can speak two language perfectly think that can be helpful plus i play a lot hours daily.
Edited by Kingscape

you need more than active gameplay and proficiency in two languages :/ I have to say this isn't the best application ive seen for a staff role, I don't see much effort gone into it either, although I have seen you occasionally ingame and you seem nice enough, so don't give up if you really do want this!

Not as into the community like a staff would be. Dlapplication was poorly written and easily done in 2 minutes. Compared to the other applicants you lack alot. Good luck 

I've seen You pking in multi... not much else, never seen You help anyone. Also app seems very low effort, <100~ characters used?

I have also applied for staff, and I have gotten a lot of feedback from players and staff. Some of the things they have told me that helps with the process is being active on forums, clean record, and be active in the help cc.  Since doing those things I’ve become more known on the server(especially for helping), and my knowledge of the server has increased dramatically over the past month. Also when preparing my application I was informed by staff to make my application personal, that way they have a greater understanding of who you are, and what your intentions are. Other than that I wish you the best of luck! @Kingscape

Also sorry if some things don’t make sense I’m typing on my iPhone 😂