gf07

Bounty System

Plain and simple, if you're above level 5-6 wilderness, you will not become another persons bounty. I have to sit at edge borders for 10 minutes trying to find a bounty fight because I'm constantly being matched with deep wilderness pkers. Lets be honest, aside from showing other pkers the location of a bounty in deep wilderness, if you actually go and kill that bounty target you probably dont want a T1 emblem in your inventory when deep pking. Just keep the bounty system restrictive to edgville alone and more players will actually go out with tiers. 

• Like 1

I’m not a big pker but I completely agree with you on this. My Ks was around 30 the other day and my emblem only reached tier 4, no matter how many times I walked out of the wild it still didn’t help. 

It is good and bad, bounty farming would be too easy if you could match up with the 1-2 people pking at edge every time.

Say

< 13 pkers in the wilderness it matches any wilderness level

> 13 pkers in the wilderness it matches only within first 10 wilderness levels

@Ryan

Edited by pj3r
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pj3r said:

It is good and bad, bounty farming would be too easy if you could match up with the 1-2 people pking at edge every time.

Say

< 13 pkers in the wilderness it matches any wilderness level

> 13 pkers in the wilderness it matches only within first 10 wilderness levels

@Ryan

I didn’t think of it like that. Shows how much I know about pking 😂

But i'm in deep wild and want to get targets pvming for easier emblem upgrades. This would stop that. 

nty

11 minutes ago, Z75 said:

But i'm in deep wild and want to get targets pvming for easier emblem upgrades. This would stop that. 

nty

It would still work but only 10 levels difference between you and your target to get matched up

On 2/12/2018 at 2:42 PM, pj3r said:

Not if they set a timer where if you get matched up with a player as a bounty target and kill them, the both of you won't rematch for a set amount of minutes (2-5).