Sign in to follow this  
goony

Can't login?

Okay trying to try this server out and it's not going good already.. what the fuq mate. I see tons of people having client troubles so already getting turned off by this, but can't give up just yet. So I can't loging. I get no error or anything the client is fine, but it keeps telling my my username and password is wrong, but it is EXACTLY the same as I registered with. So... what do I do? Is there somewhere else I need to register or what?

The forum name and in-game name are different...If it tells you it's wrong that means someone already has that name so just pick another one

Okay trying to try this server out and it's not going good already.. what the fuq mate. I see tons of people having client troubles so already getting turned off by this, but can't give up just yet. So I can't loging. I get no error or anything the client is fine, but it keeps telling my my username and password is wrong, but it is EXACTLY the same as I registered with. So... what do I do? Is there somewhere else I need to register or what?

Exactly what I X I said, the username on forums and in-game are completely different. Try using a different name.